This key unlocks premium features of free NOW Lite app. It cannot be used on its own! If you haven't done so already, please install NOW Lite before purchasing this key.
NOW Pro Features:
* NOW is a professional invoicing app for field sales and mobile service. Use as stand-alone sales tool or integrate with QuickBooks data (Intuit App Center subscription required / http://appcenter.intuit.com/now).
Better than QuickBooks Connect! More features and upgrade opportunities than QuickBooks Connect.
• Capture Customer Signatures
• Print Invoices/Estimates in the field – with signatures
• Functions Off-line/Does not require constant connectivity
• Print Logo on Invoices/Estimates (various printer options)
• Use Voice Look-up for Products & Customers
• Auto Email Invoices to Customer and Yourself
• Process Credit Card Sales (requires Square Up account)
• Generate Mobile Reports – Sales, Inventory Sold, Reconciliation
• Upgrade to ROUTE NOW for route sales
→ Rated 4.5+ out of 5 by other users and was featured on Androidheadlines.com with rating of 4/5 for a business app! See below why property managers love this app.
This is a MUST HAVE app for every property manager or landlord. Not only it has all functionalities every landlord needs, but also cheapest app for the amount of capabilities it provides. On top of that, all information is stored locally on your mobile and no need to worry about having your property details, financial information, and tenants on the internet like other apps.
●Add properties and modify their details such as rooms,utilities, and appliancs
●Huge support for Multi-unit properties such as buildngs/complexes..etc
●Ability to add tenants, their contract dates and security deposit. You can also SMS and email each one of them right from your device
●Ability to MASS email and text all property tenants at once
●Add rents to be collected with reminders and possibility of making them frequent rents. Rents can be assigned to single property, building, or its units.
●Partial rents and late fees are also possible with this app
●Add expenses to be paid with reminders and possibility of making them frequent expenses. Different types of expenses are already ready for your selection. You can also add new custom expense types. Expenses can be assigned to single property, building, or its units.
●Add tasks to be done with reminders and possibility of making them frequent tasks. Tasks can be assigned to single property, building, or its units.
●View future, overdue, and completed rents/expenses/tasks
●Ability to generate financial report for every property on yearly, monthly and custom dates
●Ability to export all properties information, its rents/tasks/expenses, and tenants to EXCEL spreadsheet on SD card or by email
●Ability to back up and recover the database for these unexpected behaviour on SD card or by email or even to the cloud so you can sync up multiple devices
●Mileage tracker to track mileages driven
●Ability to choose different currencies and pick measuring unit standard
For Premium upgrade at extra charge of 1$/mo you will get :
●Property inspection for an extensive list of items with the ability to assign status, notes and picture.
●Ability to export/email the inspection report to excel
●Alerts screen that can show you all the pending rents, expense, tasks, and expired contracts for all properties at the same time with a click of a button
●...and much more in both full and premium version
Please note that in order to have rents or expenses included in financial report, you need to set them as completed. Don't worry, you can do it when you get the reminder. Or you can do it by editing rent/expense from the list.
Also please note that SD card (external storage) is needed to export the Excel CSV report and the database for backup. The financial report is saved into the following path /mnt/SD/Property Manager Data/
If you have any problem, issue, suggestion then please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Property Manager you can track the details of your property portfolio whilst on the move, including tenant details, utilities, tradespeople as well as income and expenditure. You’ll never be at a loss again when you need that vital phone number, contract reference or insurance claim number.
Property Manager features include:-
· Store details of an unlimited number of properties
· Track multiple tenants
· Store contract information, insurance details & claim numbers
· Reminders for gas safety checks, electrical certificates and more
· Record income and expenditure
· Sync with PC / Mac web version
· Secure cloud based storage
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to LandlordZONE® blogs and articles
- View member profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
RentTracker is an easy to use property management app for landlords and property managers.
We know that your time is money. That's why RentTracker is designed as a simple and efficient mobile application for your rentals.
RentTracker tracks your complete financials and contact database as an apartment manager. Organize your tenant and contractor information as well as enter rent payments, expenses, and export financial reports. Landlords can track who is late on their rent, what leases are expiring, or print year-end taxable finances all with the swipe of your finger. Apartment managers, real estate investors, and landlords all over the world use RentTracker Property Management making us the top property management app for both Android and iOS.
RentTracker is a property management app dedicated to keeping its software simple and affordable. The first 3 tenant records are completely free of charge. As new tenants move in or your portfolio grows, RentTracker will grow with you. Purchase additional tenant records as needed for only $1 each or buy in bulk and save!
**As a bonus, ads will be removed with purchase of a 10 pack of tenant records!**
Please note that this version is for Florida Statutes only. The remaining 49 states are currently in development.
Your mobile phone app wasn’t created for or by lawyers (Otherwise, it wouldn’t be FREE would it?). It was made for the personal use of a small network of landlords. We needed a handy reference of our state statutes. Something convenient that was always at hand if we had questions.
how to handle paperwork
rental application questions
eviction procedures, and
avoid the appearance of discrimination.
After creating our app, we decided to share it with other landlords like yourself.
Don’t expose yourself to a potential lawsuit by making an innocent mistake.
Did you know if you file an eviction using an address that isn’t local you have to allow more time?
Remember, the laws are constructed in favor of your tenants. Because of that, doesn’t it make sense to arm yourself with the right information?
You might be saying to yourself, “Why should I take the time to install your app on my phone or pad?”. OK, it’s no “Angry Birds”, I’ll give you that. It’s not the popular game everyone’s playing, or some other hot new app of the month. It won’t entertain you. In fact, statutes are rather boring.
However if you’re looking to protect yourself, by making sure you’re well informed on your rental business law, then this app is for you. Think of it as eating your vegetables. The taste may not be as appealing as the desert, or other junk food, but you know it’s something you really need to survive.
This application is designed to help landlords that have an existing case with the our firm or landlords that have general legal questions or want their legal notices evaluated. This application is designed to do the following items:
1. Existing clients can get a status on their eviction case or make a payment on their account
2. A convenient way to email a question on an existing case or on a general question dealing with Landlord/Tenant Law. (California Only)
3. Upload your signed documents to our office in cases where you do not have a fax or a scanner.
4. Have our law firm legally evaluate the sufficiency of a notice that you plan to serve on your tenant. (California Only)
5. A convenient way to phone our office.
More from developer
In this first series you can quickly find out, your state specific law on security deposits providing both Tenant rights & Landlord rights;
• Maximum security deposit amount that can be charged,
• Any mandatory new move-in inspections,
• Must deposit be kept in separate bank account,
• Number of days deposit must be returned,
• What deductions can be made to deposit,
• Any written accounting required,
• Whether interest must be paid,
• State Statutes, and
• State sponsored consumer publications
The Landlord.com Advantage
Now in its 12th year, the legal staff at Landlord.com has developed for the Android Marketplace, the “Guide To U.S. Landlord & Tenant Laws” good for all 50 states.
• Researched and developed by Experienced Landlord Attorneys
• Put the law on your side by quickly finding your state specific Landlord/Tenant laws
• GPS enabled default your state
• Search by state listing on all 50 states
• Quickly share a copy of applicable law to your tenant, landlord, friend or fellow landlord or anyone else by text, email, etc.
• Update the data with one click, so you stay up to date
• Upcoming new Landlord/Tenant Law categories;
o Entry into Premises
o Repairs & Habitability
o Rent Control & Increases
o Dangerous Animals
o Dog Bite Liability
o Parental Responsibility Statutes
o State Statutes
o State Courts and Guides