This report shares relevant technology trends. Woven through many of the trends is the growing convergence of cloud, social and mobile computing, analytics and cyber – fundamentally changing how information is accessed and used in business operations and decision-making. The focus is less on the mechanics of technology. The mentality of "there’s an app for that" captures the essence of this change, engaging users wherever and whenever they choose.
Each trend will have business impact over the next 18 months, and supports immediate consideration. Take time to develop an explicit strategy in each area, even if you choose to simply wait and see.
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.
- Tax news from across the Deloitte network through a single app.
- Make the app your own –follow the topics you are interested in across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support for multilingual user interfaces, including: French, Canadian French, German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Read tax news and information in different languages where available.
- Save articles and tax information to read later, or build up a library for quick reference.
- Explore tax news and information in more meaningful ways – deep dive into topics, or get an overview of what’s happening in different jurisdictions.
- Save and sync your preferences to access your newsfeed, anytime, on any device, anywhere.
This app will enhance your experience at the event by providing ready access to: the event schedule, speaker info, documents, interactive maps, and the information booth This information can be personalized with your own schedule and briefcase. Social media interactions may be available as well.
Being well informed and connected is crucial for keeping pace with a fast changing environment where many legislative, regulatory and other business factors affect how your company operates.
The Deloitte Belgium app for iPhone is an ideal mobile companion
• Catch the latest tax, audit, industry and other news
• Read and consult the newest publications, studies or reports tackling the most current and topical issues
• Register for upcoming seminars and webinars
• Access a selection of handy online tools such as the car tax calculator
• Get in touch with any of Deloitte Belgium’s offices
• Know more about the firm’s array of services and career possibilities
Using our language, topic, industry and company profile filters, only receive the information that is relevant to you.
Designed for professional job seekers, you can check your market rate in over 20 countries. So if you’re an accountant, finance professional, HR, legal, IT, engineering, supply chain, secretarial or marketing specialist, you’ll find annual salaries and contract pay rates.
Based on Robert Walters Global Salary Survey – produced for over a decade – the rates you’ll find here are a credible source of salary data.
* Check & compare pay globally: Asia, Americas, Europe, UK, Africa
* Compare salaries for several jobs at one time
* Visual display of data – no dull tables
* View salary trends over time
* Save favourite salaries & searches
* Covers a large range of professions
* Permanent & contract rates covered
Pocketsales has been designed to take the pain out of updating your Salesforce opportunity data. You no longer have to wait until you're back at your desk, or have a good 3G signal, to key in and then remember to save your updates. With Pocketsales, as soon as you leave that client meeting or finish a call you can update the details of your opportunity including its stage, amount, probability and other custom information.
Download Pocketsales for free today and connect it to your Salesforce org to get started.
You will need:
- A Salesforce login (Enterprise or Unlimited edition)
- Access to Opportunities and Accounts
* Catch up on the latest tax, legal, industry and other news.
* Read and download publications.
* Register for upcoming seminars and webinars.
* Get in touch with any of the Deloitte CIS offices.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
Preuzimanjem ove aplikacije osiguravate mogućnost pregleda naših najnovijih poslovnih objava i istraživanja – bilo kada i bilo gdje.
Osim navedenog, naša aplikacija nudi također i pregled aktuelnih objava te usluga drugih odjela unutar Deloitte Bosna i Hercegovina.
- Poreske i druge novosti te ostale Deloitte novosti i usluge u jednoj aplikaciji
- Povežite se sa našim poreskim stručnjacima
- Pošaljite nam zahtjev za saradnju
- Kontakt informacije za Deloitte Bosna i Hercegovina
- Direktni kontakt pozivom na naš broj
- Poveznica sa svim uslugama na web stranicama Deloitte Bosna i Hercegovina
Ako se želite pravovremeno informisati o poreznim aktualnostima ili stupiti u kontakt sa našim stručnjacima vjerujemo da će vam naša aplikacija biti od iznimne koristi.
Zahvaljujemo na preuzimanju i radujemo se svim povratnim informacijama.
Deloitte BiH Tax News gives you overview of the newest and actual publications Deloitte BiH has on changes and amendments tax and other regulations of interest for business in BiH.
By downloading this application you have a possibility to view our newest business publicatons and surveys – anytime, anywhere.
In addition, our application also offers a review of actual publications and services of other departments in Deloitte BiH.
- Tax and other news and other Deloitte news and services in just one application
- Get in touch with our tax experts
- Submit RFP (request for proposal)
- Contact information for Deloitte Bosna and Herzegovina
- Direct contact call
- Link to all services on Deloitte Bosnia and Herzegovina web pages
If you would like information about tax actualities in time or get in touch with our experts we belive that this application will be of exceptional use.
Thank you for downloading, looking forward to your feedback.
Experience the PwC Luxembourg App. on your Android device, featuring in-depth detail on essential business issues in your industry.
Browse over our hot topics
Stay up to date with today’s most pressing challenges
Find out our solutions to deal with your current issues
Access rich and varied career opportunities
Discover our job vacancies for graduates and experienced professionals
Follow us on Facebook – Plug into PwC Luxembourg
Put theory into practice with PwC’s Academy
Register to open courses online
Explore our industry-focused services in Audit, Advisory and Tax
Get support wherever you need it, in Luxembourg, Europe and worldwide, whatever the size of your organisation
Staying close to you wherever you are.
- The latest tax news with our Business Tax Briefings, Individual Tax News and Weekly VAT news
- Weekly podcasts covering key tax developments
- Dbriefs webcasts
- Deloitte tax articles
- Tax rates and allowances
- Our UK Budget twitter feed
- View all Deloitte Android apps
- Contact us
If you have a query in relation to the content of this App please email email@example.com