This report shares relevant technology trends. Woven through many of the trends is the growing convergence of cloud, social and mobile computing, analytics and cyber – fundamentally changing how information is accessed and used in business operations and decision-making. The focus is less on the mechanics of technology. The mentality of "there’s an app for that" captures the essence of this change, engaging users wherever and whenever they choose.
Each trend will have business impact over the next 18 months, and supports immediate consideration. Take time to develop an explicit strategy in each area, even if you choose to simply wait and see.
- Tax news from across the Deloitte network through a single app.
- Make the app your own –follow the topics you are interested in across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support for multilingual user interfaces, including: French, Canadian French, German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Read tax news and information in different languages where available.
- Save articles and tax information to read later, or build up a library for quick reference.
- Explore tax news and information in more meaningful ways – deep dive into topics, or get an overview of what’s happening in different jurisdictions.
- Save and sync your preferences to access your newsfeed, anytime, on any device, anywhere.
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.
This app will enhance your experience at the event by providing ready access to: the event schedule, speaker info, documents, interactive maps, and the information booth This information can be personalized with your own schedule and briefcase. Social media interactions may be available as well.
This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Being well informed and connected is crucial for keeping pace with a fast changing environment where many legislative, regulatory and other business factors affect how your company operates.
The Deloitte Belgium app for iPhone is an ideal mobile companion
• Catch the latest tax, audit, industry and other news
• Read and consult the newest publications, studies or reports tackling the most current and topical issues
• Register for upcoming seminars and webinars
• Access a selection of handy online tools such as the car tax calculator
• Get in touch with any of Deloitte Belgium’s offices
• Know more about the firm’s array of services and career possibilities
Using our language, topic, industry and company profile filters, only receive the information that is relevant to you.
גאה להשיק את האפליקציה הרישמית שלה!
כאן נספק לכם מידע מקצועי בעל ערך: חוזרי מס, חוזרי ביקורת ומאמרים ממיטב המומחים של Deloitte בארץ ובעולם וכן מידע רלוונטי עבורכם בתחומים שונים.
Deloitte בריטמן אלמגור זהר הינה בין הפירמות המובילות והגדולות בישראל למתן שירותי חשבונאות וביקורת, מסים וייעוץ. באמצעות כ- 80 שותפים ודירקטורים ולמעלה מ- 1000 עובדים משרתת הפירמה בישראל לקוחות רבים, קטנים כגדולים, בכל ענפי המשק ביניהם גופים עסקיים מובילים, וכן חברות שמניותיהן נסחרות בישראל, בארצות-הברית ובאירופה. לפירמה שישה סניפים ברחבי הארץ: הסניף הראשי בתל-אביב וסניפים ברמת- גן, ירושלים, חיפה באר שבע ואילת ונציגויות בערים החשובות באירופה ובארה"ב.
If you have a query in relation to the content of this App please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The latest tax news with our Business Tax Briefings, Individual Tax News and Weekly VAT news
- Weekly podcasts covering key tax developments
- Dbriefs webcasts
- Deloitte tax articles
- Tax rates and allowances
- Our UK Budget twitter feed
- View all Deloitte Android apps
- Contact us
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
Bain runs 51 offices in 33 countries and employs a staff of 5,700, of whom 650 are in the German-speaking region. Find out about us on www.bain.de and www.bain-company.ch
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
Carry the world's most trusted management advice in your pocket. Access proven tips, tools, and guidance on the most common business and management challenges from the experts in leadership and management development, Harvard Business Publishing.
About This App
Ever find yourself away from your desk or the office and faced with an urgent management issue? We have the resource you've been looking for. Powered by the proven content of Harvard ManageMentor, Mobile ManageMentor provides you with useful, easily accessible answers to common management challenges via your mobile device. Turn your phone into your personal management coach and get the answers you need, when you need them, wherever you are.
What You Get
- Over 100 management tips and tools provide guidance and practical support to solve common management challenges across a broad set of categories including:
- Developing Others
- Leading and Motivating
- Personal Development
- Workplace Issues
- Supplemental content to help you gain a deeper understanding of the topic
- Videos with personal stories from experts, leaders, and practitioners
- Audio summaries of key management topic areas
How It Works
Simply type in your management challenge and instantly search for advice. Related management tips, videos, and audio clips are displayed below the search box. You can also filter the search results by content type -- tips or video/audio clips. Click on any item to view the content.
You can also browse the management tips by clicking on category name.
Mobile ManageMentor allows you to bookmark your favorite tips and even send them to your team or colleagues.
Feedback and Support
If you have any questions or feedback about Mobile ManageMentor, please contact CLProductFeedback@harvardbusiness.org.
- Access moment-of-need performance support with tips, tools and advice, easily accessible on your mobile device
- Get guidance on key management topics from world-class experts with content from Harvard Business Publishing
- Forward your favorite tips to team members to extend the learning
Prenos te aplikacije vam omogoča ogled naših najnovejših objav in raziskav - kadarkoli in kjerkoli.
Poleg tega vam naša aplikacija omogoča tudi pregled trenutnih objav in storitev drugih oddelkov znotraj družbe Deloitte Slovenija.
- Davčne in druge novosti ter ostale Deloitte novice v eni aplikaciji
- Preberite najnovejše davčne novice in pridobitev aktualne informacije
- Sledite najnovejšim objavam sodb Sodišča EU s področja DDV in njihov vpliv na slovensko zakonodajo
- Povežite se z našimi davčnimi strokovnjaki
- Pošljite nam zahtevo za ponudbo / povpraševanje
- Kontakt Deloitte Slovenija
- Neposredni klic naše številke
- Povezava z vsemi storitvami Deloitte Slovenija
- Povezava z našo Facebook stranjo
Če želite biti pravočasno obveščeni o slovenskih davčnih novostih ali stopiti v kontakt z našimi svetovalci, verjamemo, da vam bo naša aplikacija v veliko pomoč.
Zahvaljujemo se vam za prenos in se veselimo vseh vaših povratnih informacij.
D.Slo TaxNews provides an overview of up-to-date and current releases of Deloitte Slovenia related to changes in tax legislation, case law of the Court of Justice concerning the interpretation of the provisions of the EU VAT Directive and other insightful news.
Downloading this app enables you to view our latest releases and researches - anytime, anywhere.
Additionally, our application enables you to overview the current releases and services of other divisions within Deloitte Slovenia.
- Deloitte Slovenia tax and other news through a single app
- Read latest tax news
- Read latest ECJ's interpretation of EU VAT Directive stipulations and how it impacts taxation in Slovenia
- Send offer request
- Deloitte Slovenia contact info
- Direct contact by calling our number
- Link to our Facebook site
If you want timely information of the Slovenian tax updates or to contact our experts, we believe that our application will be very useful.
Thank you for downloading and we look forward to all your feedback.