This report shares relevant technology trends. Woven through many of the trends is the growing convergence of cloud, social and mobile computing, analytics and cyber – fundamentally changing how information is accessed and used in business operations and decision-making. The focus is less on the mechanics of technology. The mentality of "there’s an app for that" captures the essence of this change, engaging users wherever and whenever they choose.
Each trend will have business impact over the next 18 months, and supports immediate consideration. Take time to develop an explicit strategy in each area, even if you choose to simply wait and see.
- Tax news from across the Deloitte network through a single app.
- Make the app your own –follow the topics you are interested in across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support for multilingual user interfaces, including: French, Canadian French, German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Read tax news and information in different languages where available.
- Save articles and tax information to read later, or build up a library for quick reference.
- Explore tax news and information in more meaningful ways – deep dive into topics, or get an overview of what’s happening in different jurisdictions.
- Save and sync your preferences to access your newsfeed, anytime, on any device, anywhere.
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.
This iPhone and iPad app gives you instant access and insight into life at Deloitte Singapore. This interactive and informative app allows you to:
o Find your fit – discover which area of Deloitte you might be best suited to
o Gain insight directly from successful professionals by watching their video testimonials
o Discover what learning & development opportunities, international mobility programs, challenging work projects, and year-round exciting activities you can get involved in
This app will enhance your experience at the event by providing ready access to: the event schedule, speaker info, documents, interactive maps, and the information booth This information can be personalized with your own schedule and briefcase. Social media interactions may be available as well.
Note: Most of the content provided on Executive Insight is relevant globally, however some articles relate specifically to South African statutory and legislative requirements
After completing the optional subscription form, you will be granted access to the Executive Insight application. You can browse content from 6 business categories (i.e. Executive Leadership, Finance, Talent, Information Technology, Managing Risk and Taxation) and 6 Industry categories (i.e. Mining & Energy, Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Health Care, Industry and Consumer Goods and Public Sector).
Read and Share
The Executive Insight application provides a short overview of all articles in chronological order. By selecting the short overview, you will be presented with more information. All articles are able to be shared by email and Twitter.
Being well informed and connected is crucial for keeping pace with a fast changing environment where many legislative, regulatory and other business factors affect how your company operates.
The Deloitte Belgium app for iPhone is an ideal mobile companion
• Catch the latest tax, audit, industry and other news
• Read and consult the newest publications, studies or reports tackling the most current and topical issues
• Register for upcoming seminars and webinars
• Access a selection of handy online tools such as the car tax calculator
• Get in touch with any of Deloitte Belgium’s offices
• Know more about the firm’s array of services and career possibilities
Using our language, topic, industry and company profile filters, only receive the information that is relevant to you.
גאה להשיק את האפליקציה הרישמית שלה!
כאן נספק לכם מידע מקצועי בעל ערך: חוזרי מס, חוזרי ביקורת ומאמרים ממיטב המומחים של Deloitte בארץ ובעולם וכן מידע רלוונטי עבורכם בתחומים שונים.
Deloitte בריטמן אלמגור זהר הינה בין הפירמות המובילות והגדולות בישראל למתן שירותי חשבונאות וביקורת, מסים וייעוץ. באמצעות כ- 80 שותפים ודירקטורים ולמעלה מ- 1000 עובדים משרתת הפירמה בישראל לקוחות רבים, קטנים כגדולים, בכל ענפי המשק ביניהם גופים עסקיים מובילים, וכן חברות שמניותיהן נסחרות בישראל, בארצות-הברית ובאירופה. לפירמה שישה סניפים ברחבי הארץ: הסניף הראשי בתל-אביב וסניפים ברמת- גן, ירושלים, חיפה באר שבע ואילת ונציגויות בערים החשובות באירופה ובארה"ב.
Pocketsales has been designed to take the pain out of updating your Salesforce opportunity data. You no longer have to wait until you're back at your desk, or have a good 3G signal, to key in and then remember to save your updates. With Pocketsales, as soon as you leave that client meeting or finish a call you can update the details of your opportunity including its stage, amount, probability and other custom information.
Download Pocketsales for free today and connect it to your Salesforce org to get started.
You will need:
- A Salesforce login (Enterprise or Unlimited edition)
- Access to Opportunities and Accounts
- up-to-date information about tax and legal issues concerning businesses in Hungary
- notifications about urgent deadlines and significant changes in legislation
- news may be filtered by areas of interest
- details of seminars and events that can be saved to your phone’s calendar
- profile directory and contacts of our tax and legal experts
- analyses, reports, surveys