This first version, available for Android smartphones and tablets, is entirely designed and optimized for your mobile device.
Now you can manage all aspects of your Luxair flight from your mobile device - flight booking, mobile check-in, flight status, MyLuxair, city guides and further valuable services!
Search, book and manage your trip with the new Luxair Luxembourg Airlines mobile app. Enjoy your personal travel app - from inspiration, timetable and mobile booking, via your MyLuxair world and mobile check-in to city guides and further valuable services. Whenever you want, wherever you are !
The Luxair Luxembourg Airlines app offers you the following features :
- Book your flights
Book your next flight just in a few clicks ! The payments are completely secured.
- Mobile check-in
Luxair cares about your mobility. Wherever you are, check-in for your flights directly from the app and choose to receive your 2D mobile boarding pass directly on your mobile device. Once at the airport, you just need to present your mobile device with your 2D mobile boarding pass display. Ready to take off !
Check the timetable for all flights operated by Luxair.
- Arrivals & Departures
Check the flight status for all Luxair flights from and to Luxembourg in real time.
Connect you and stay connected to your MyLuxair profile to enjoy all MyLuxair services.
- City Guides
Download our city guides to be inspired and prepare your next city trip highlights.
Subscribe to the Luxair newsletter to receive our latest news and to benefit from all our special offers.
- Baggage information
All you need to know about our baggage allowance and conditions.
The app is available in English, French and German.
If you would like to help us to improve the Luxair Luxembourg Airlines app, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details.
Requires Android 4.0 or later.
manage your journey wherever you are.
What can you do on the LAN Airlines application?
Check your flights, LAN or TAM. Select your seat and download your boarding passes.
Manage all your trip details.
Check updated departure and arrival time information for your LAN or TAM flights.
Electronic Boarding Pass
Store and access your Electronic Boarding Passes on routes where that service is available.
LANPASS account statement
View your information and the kms. you have earned, your LANPASS member card and LANPASS benefits.
Checkin to the following airlines:
AEROMEXICO WEB CHK IN
AIR FRANCE MOBILE
AIR INDIA WEB CHKIN
AUSTRIAN WEB CHK IN
AVIANCA WEB CHK IN
CARIBBEAN AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
CATHAY PACIFIC WEB CHK IN
CONTINENTAL MOBILE PER MERGER
COPA (ITS A TAB)
ETIHAD AIRWAY WEB CHKIN
FINNAIR WEB CHK IN
FRONTIER WEB CHK IN
HAWAIIAN AIR TAB ONLY
JAL LOG IN ONLY WEB CHKIN
KOREAN AIRLINES ITS TAB ONLY
KUWAIT AIRWAYS WEB TAB CHK IN
LOT AIRLINES WEB CHKIN
QATAR AIRWAYS WEB TAB CHK IN
ROYAL JORDANIAN WEB CHK IN
SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
SINGAPORE AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAY WEB CHK IN
SPICE JET AIRLINES
SPIRIT WEB CHKIN
SRILANKAN (IT’S A TAB)
TACA AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
URKAINE INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE
Enjoy the benefits of our app:
-Use the Mobile Check-In service and receive your boarding pass direct to your Smartphone.
-Obtain information in real time about schedules and check flight status.
-Get immediate access to information about your trip and flight details.
-Find specific content about baggage policies, special services, sales offices and much more.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
• Member airline details
o Interesting facts about each airline
o Booking contact numbers
o Images and videos
• Travel services
o Flight Search – find flight schedules for all Star Alliance member airlines
o Flight Status – Track any Star Alliance member airline flight
o Lounge Finder – Details for all Star Alliance and member airline lounges worldwide
o Airport Information – Weather, City Guides, Lounges and member airlines serving
• Star Alliance Benefits
o Learn about the Star Alliance benefits applicable worldwide, from Gold Status, to Frequent Flyer rewards, to the extensive Star Alliance Network
o Enjoy learning about our Advocates who represent each of our benefits with enlightening experiences of their lives and journeys
o Discover the Star Alliance network. Find out how far Star Alliance can take you!
o Your travel information hub. Find your travel related information such as Flight schedules, Airport information, Lounges and Flight status – available in one convenient location
o Plan your Trip and find alternative routes
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC firstname.lastname@example.org we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email email@example.com with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: French Phrasebook | German Phrasebook | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Respect | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. Luxembourg: History | Geography | Climate | Government
2. Maps: City | Grand Duchy | Railways | Roads
3. Transport: Get in & Get around | Airport | Railway Station
4. Landmarks: See | Top 10 | Itinerary | Buildings & Structures | Museums | Performance Venues | Churches
5. By Area: Districts | Squares | Municipal Park
6. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: Get in | Get around | Geography & Climate | History | Politics | Demographics | Transport | Culture | Cuisine | See | Architecture | Buy | Castles
6.1 Cities: Clervaux | Diekirch | Echternach | Esch-sur-Alzette | Esch-sur-Sure | Ettelbruck | Goeblange | Grevenmacher | Mamer | Mertert | Mondorf-les-Bains | Moselle Valley | Remich | Titelberg | Vianden
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
- check in multiple passengers within the same booking
- save mobile boarding pass onto your Android phone (for supported flights)
- track status of selected flights
- access directory of our offices worldwide
- check flight schedules
- cancel your check-in
- make flight bookings using your Android phone
- retrieve and save your bookings onto your Android phone
- access KrisFlyer services
- change flight bookings
- connect to our customer service representatives easily with our PPS Connect function. (This service is currently only applicable to registered PPS club members with valid Singapore mobile numbers.)
- make redemption bookings
- add your bookings onto your phone’s calendar
- bookmark your favourite fare deals and redemption bookings
- Mobile Boarding Pass colour coded according to class of travel
Other features will be progressively added.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Luxembourg Heritage Tour (9 sights)
* Limpertsberg Quarter Tour (9 sights)
* Luxembourg Bars Tour (8 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (10 sights)
* Luxembourg Nightlife (7 sights)
* Gourmet Tour (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
All services are only a click away. Use the menu to navigate between the services or search for relevant information.
Be inspired by the current Lufthansa top offers and directly book a flight with Lufthansa or one of the Lufthansa group airlines on your mobile device.
Quick and convenient check-in. Store boarding passes in the app or Samsung Wallet for offline access.
Make it your own app: Store your personal data and stay logged in to use the Lufthansa mobile services even easier.
FLIGHT STATUS AS PUSH MESSAGE
Recieve the latest information on the status of your Lufthansa direct flights directly to your smartphone by push message.
MILES & MORE
Log into the app and always have your Miles&More account balance at a glance. Or use the new stay logged in functionality and benefit from personalized features throughout the app.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please use the feedback feature in the app to send us your comments!
Further information can be found on lufthansa.com/mobile
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
• Book one-way or return trips.
• Request special dietary meals while booking.
• Take advantage of numerous payment options available when booking.
• Check-in on the go and email your boarding pass for greater convenience.
• Check flight status.
• Search for convenient flight options using the timetable.
• Subscribe to our offers newsletter and be among the first to know about exciting promotions.
• Find the contact details of our offices worldwide.
• Access the full site where you can browse and learn more about our award-winning hospitality.
Features for Privilege Club members:
• Access your dashboard, check your account details, latest activities, upcoming trips and generate statements for any given period.
• Calculate Qmiles and Qpoints to be earned as well as Qmiles required for redemption on Qatar Airways, oneworld airlines or partner airlines, using our Qcalculator.
• Claim missing Qmiles on past flights.
• Stay up to date with our latest offers and register for them.
• Communicate with our member service centre for quicker processing of your requests.
• Update your profile and communication preferences for emails and SMS from Qatar Airways and lots more.
Notes: Nigeria and Pakistan are unavailable for flight search. Multicity bookings cannot be made. You can access the Full Site in order to make bookings from Nigeria and Pakistan as well as book multicity itineraries.
Download the Qatar Airways mobile application to your Android phone for greater convenience with each journey.