This first version, available for Android smartphones and tablets, is entirely designed and optimized for your mobile device.
Now you can manage all aspects of your Luxair flight from your mobile device - flight booking, mobile check-in, flight status, MyLuxair, city guides and further valuable services!
Search, book and manage your trip with the new Luxair Luxembourg Airlines mobile app. Enjoy your personal travel app - from inspiration, timetable and mobile booking, via your MyLuxair world and mobile check-in to city guides and further valuable services. Whenever you want, wherever you are !
The Luxair Luxembourg Airlines app offers you the following features :
- Book your flights
Book your next flight just in a few clicks ! The payments are completely secured.
- Mobile check-in
Luxair cares about your mobility. Wherever you are, check-in for your flights directly from the app and choose to receive your 2D mobile boarding pass directly on your mobile device. Once at the airport, you just need to present your mobile device with your 2D mobile boarding pass display. Ready to take off !
Check the timetable for all flights operated by Luxair.
- Arrivals & Departures
Check the flight status for all Luxair flights from and to Luxembourg in real time.
Connect you and stay connected to your MyLuxair profile to enjoy all MyLuxair services.
- City Guides
Download our city guides to be inspired and prepare your next city trip highlights.
Subscribe to the Luxair newsletter to receive our latest news and to benefit from all our special offers.
- Baggage information
All you need to know about our baggage allowance and conditions.
The app is available in English, French and German.
If you would like to help us to improve the Luxair Luxembourg Airlines app, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details.
Requires Android 4.0 or later.
Checkin to the following airlines:
AEROMEXICO WEB CHK IN
AIR FRANCE MOBILE
AIR INDIA WEB CHKIN
AUSTRIAN WEB CHK IN
AVIANCA WEB CHK IN
CARIBBEAN AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
CATHAY PACIFIC WEB CHK IN
CONTINENTAL MOBILE PER MERGER
COPA (ITS A TAB)
ETIHAD AIRWAY WEB CHKIN
FINNAIR WEB CHK IN
FRONTIER WEB CHK IN
HAWAIIAN AIR TAB ONLY
JAL LOG IN ONLY WEB CHKIN
KOREAN AIRLINES ITS TAB ONLY
KUWAIT AIRWAYS WEB TAB CHK IN
LOT AIRLINES WEB CHKIN
QATAR AIRWAYS WEB TAB CHK IN
ROYAL JORDANIAN WEB CHK IN
SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
SINGAPORE AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAY WEB CHK IN
SPICE JET AIRLINES
SPIRIT WEB CHKIN
SRILANKAN (IT’S A TAB)
TACA AIRLINES WEB CHK IN
URKAINE INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC firstname.lastname@example.org we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email email@example.com with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: French Phrasebook | German Phrasebook | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Respect | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. Luxembourg: History | Geography | Climate | Government
2. Maps: City | Grand Duchy | Railways | Roads
3. Transport: Get in & Get around | Airport | Railway Station
4. Landmarks: See | Top 10 | Itinerary | Buildings & Structures | Museums | Performance Venues | Churches
5. By Area: Districts | Squares | Municipal Park
6. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: Get in | Get around | Geography & Climate | History | Politics | Demographics | Transport | Culture | Cuisine | See | Architecture | Buy | Castles
6.1 Cities: Clervaux | Diekirch | Echternach | Esch-sur-Alzette | Esch-sur-Sure | Ettelbruck | Goeblange | Grevenmacher | Mamer | Mertert | Mondorf-les-Bains | Moselle Valley | Remich | Titelberg | Vianden
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Luxembourg Heritage Tour (9 sights)
* Limpertsberg Quarter Tour (9 sights)
* Luxembourg Bars Tour (8 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (10 sights)
* Luxembourg Nightlife (7 sights)
* Gourmet Tour (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Luxembourg, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Luxembourg;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Luxembourg;
★ Discover the nightlife of Luxembourg! Bars, pubs & disco's in Luxembourg;
★ Book hotels in Luxembourg directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Luxembourg;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
★ ★ ★ Do you want to avoid Airline charges?
★ ★ ★ Do you want to check-in fast and easy?
★ ★ ★ Instead of using multiple airline applications for mobile check-in, use the Airline Flight Check-In Free.
Only one application to quickly check-in for your flights. Instead of having to go to different airline website or using multiple airline applications to use web check-in or mobile check-in, we created the Airline Flight Check-In World.
This is the free version to try it out before you buy one of the paid versions like the World version or individual versions for specific regions.
In the free version you will have:
-Now all regions available.
The Airline Flight Check-In World is easy and fast to Check-In for all your flights. You have the Check-In Kiosk in the palm of your hand.
User Comment: MidKnightRider:
★ ★ ★ This app really works - Now you guys have done it...wow. I had a problem and in a few hours you guys fixed it. Here's what I'm going to do. This app, now one of my favs, is getting five stars. Tell me what other apps are available from your company please. Thanks a million.
★ ★ ★ The Airline Flight Check-In World supports check-in with more than 210+ Airlines Globally.
★ ★ ★ The Application is already being used in 130+ Countries by the Global Traveller and its growing fast!
★ ★ ★ Mobile Boarding Passes go to over 15 Billion by 2014!
★ ★ ★ Get your Mobile Boarding Pass on the Android Phone now by SMS, E-Mail or within the App. It's fast, easy and quick!
★ ★ ★ App includes information on:cars rentals, hotels,airfares,booking,itinerary,gate,maps,terminalmaps,seat selection,baggage information,compare flights,availability of flights, flighttrack,hostel,tonight hotels,delay, departure,vacation,deals,room,trips,trip tracker,travel and much more.
★ ★ ★ This App does not capture any information like site login, password, and sensitive user information.
★ ★ ★ Important: For first time use you need Wifi internet connection to download the Check-In Systems data!
★ ★ ★ Don't forget to select the Help button if you have any problems with the App. The help instructions are realtime updated and include important information and update news.
Before making a bad review, please contact us at: email@example.com to enable us to find out what is wrong!!
If you have any questions or suggestions please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org !
We want to create the best travel app for the World Traveler!
From the refreshed look to the personalised features, we completely redesigned everything to be faster, friendlier and easier to use.
More features will be progressively added in future updates of the SingaporeAir app, but here are some of the key functions you can enjoy now:
1. SMART HOME SCREEN
Receive personalised updates on your upcoming flights, via the app’s home screen, so you’ll always know when it’s time to check in. Effortlessly.
2. SEARCH, BOOK AND MANAGE YOUR FLIGHTS
With a faster and more intuitive user interface, it’s much easier to book your next adventure or view details on your upcoming and past trips. After a few taps and swipes, you’ll be ready to sit back and relax.
3. SKIP THE CHECK-IN QUEUES
Breeze through the airport by checking in on your mobile for yourself and anyone else on the same booking. And to make it even simpler, you can download your mobile boarding pass to your device and view it anytime.
4. MANAGE YOUR KRISFLYER ACCOUNT
Keep your important information close to you. Just log in once, and you’ll be able to track your KrisFlyer miles balance, transactions and PPS Value easily. PPS Club members can also connect to customer service representatives via PPS Connect*.
*This service is currently only applicable to registered PPS Club members with valid Singapore mobile numbers.
Please note that installing this update may delete your previously retrieved trips. If you would like to suggest a feature, email us at email@example.com.
* Retrieving your mobile boarding pass
- Once registered, you'll get your personal MeeTicket e-mail address
- When using online check in, on your airline website, choose to retrieve your boarding pass by « e-mail » and use your MeeTicket e-mail address (ending with @meeticket.com)
- Automatically and in a matter of seconds your boarding pass will be loaded into your MeeTicket Application and the original email sent by your airline will be forwarded to your regular email address.
* At the airport
- Because you have no time to waste at the airport, MeeTicket will display your flight status automatically at app launch.
- From the flight status screen, see if your flight is on-time, which gate to go and access your boarding pass(es) easily
- Your boarding pass will be displayed even if there is no available network
- The boarding pass will be displayed full screen and will allow you to pass security gates and boarding gates without a glitch (IATA specifications: QR code / Aztec / Datamatrix).
- Display size is optimized for reading (scanning) the code (the MeeTicket).
- Trip informations is also displayed for the airline staff to read.
- Automatic sleep mode is de-activated while you are showing your boarding pass.
MeeTicket processes boarding passes as they are issued by the Airlines. So you don't need to worry; they will work as good as if they were displayed in airlines own App. And more than often they will be displayed in a better quality thanks to MeeTicket storage and display optimizations. And you will need one App only for all your trips !
* MeeTicket : more! more ! more!
- Are you traveling with your family or friends?
Centralize all your boarding passes by loading them all on one single phone. All you need to do is use the same e-mail address each time you are retrieving them from your airline's website.
- Do you like to be on the safe side ? Have a MeeShare attitude!
Arriving at the Airport with a battery-dead phone is rare but it does happen sometimes … If you are traveling with friends or colleagues, you can share your boarding pass with them on one or more mobiles. That is "MeeShare".
MeeShare can also be used simply to share your trip infos with anyone by SMS or email.
- For Facebook & Twitter fans out there
Tell your friends and your followers that you are about to board! On the day of departure let MeeTicket post automatically the message you defined along with your trip infos on selected social networks.
- Free Time
Getting bored while waiting at the airport? See if some of our partners' offers might be of interest to you. It's all here in the Free Time tab! Offers are refreshed regularly.
You don't want to show your photo gallery to TSA or fail scanner with lock/dim/black screen, orientation change...
Easy access to your boarding pass: at security, during boarding; you may bypass screen lock and show boarding pass by pressing the POWER key.
Add from gallery or webshot, screen saver, scroll lock and more...
FlightHero Free has more than 1 million downloads and has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN, cnet
FlightHero has been in a top paid 10 travel apps in dozens countries including Germany, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
These features make FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
• Actual position of the aircraft with the actual speed for most flights.
Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
• Nearby flights within 140 miles (200 km) including a tail number
FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES IN REAL TIME
• Auto-refresh with the ability to cache flights during offline mode
• Advanced sorting order
• Advanced filters: airlines, flight status, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
• 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
AIRLINES. THE LARGEST COVERAGE
• 1500 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
AIRPORTS. THE LARGEST COVERAGE TOO
• 16500 airports around the world
• Nearby airports within 140 miles (200 km)
• Sync flights with Calendar app
• Sync flights with TripIt by Concur
• Alerts on flight status changes
CURRENT WEATHER AT THE AIRPORT AND AIRPORT TRAFFIC DELAYS
• Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.2 step
• Actual temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
• Available for major airports. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Available for major airlines. Download all at once from the “Additional content” tab
• Specifications for 400+ aircraft types
MAPS USING GOOGLE MAPS
• Live flight maps in 3 different modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Your actual current position
• Road path from your current position to the airport
• By flight number and departure date
• By route and departure date
• Saves 10 recent flights and airports
• Add flights and airports by swiping from the right to the left
• Hotels booking via booking.com
• Cars booking via rentalcars.com
• Exchange rate for the most currencies in the world
SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
• Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Podrá disponer además de información sobre el cambio de estado de sus vuelos en tiempo real o la posibilidad de almacenar en local sus tarjetas de embarque.
1. Reservar y comprar billetes de avión.
2. Gestionar sus reservas y cambiar el horario de sus vuelos.
3. Realizar la facturación online de sus vuelos almacenando en el propio terminal sus tarjetas de embarque.
4. Recibir información en tiempo real sobre el estado de sus vuelos.
5. Acceder a su información en el programa de fidelización BinterMás.
Acceder como usuario registrado le permitirá disfrutar de una experiencia de navegación mucho más rica y personalizada sin tener que volver a identificarse cada vez que entre en la aplicación.