Featuring rich content, photos and useful information: check the map of the park, learn about natural attractions, flora and fauna, find places to eat, explore and have fun and more.
YOU WILL ALSO DISCOVER:
- unmissable natural attractions, such as Lake Molveno and the Adamello Brenta Nature Park;
- castles and monuments, brimming with history;
- itineraries you can embark on and via ferratas for beginners and expert climbers;
- skiing facilities or other sports facilities, such as Snow Parks and sports centres, as well as the places to rent all the equipment necessary;
- playgrounds for your children or adventure parks for you and your friends;
- places to eat and accommodations;
Share your favourite paths and trails with your friends to easily plan your next sport challenge in Trentino!
The Nature Park Our is situated in the north-eastern part of the Luxembourgish Ardennes next to the border triangle between Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg. The border region along the river Our is an ideal holiday destination for all fans of hiking, nature and culture. The Nature Park offers an impressive scenic diversity on a very limited surface. Its landscape is characterized by the vast plateaus and by the narrow, romantic valleys trenched in the slate rock by the rivers Clerve and Our and their affluents.
Visit the Nature Park Our while profiting of this user-friendly, lively and multilingual app. It lets you discover this lovely region by foot, mountainbike, Nordic Walking and bicycle. At the same time you may chat with the Nature Parc, take and submit photos, find out about events and enrol at them and more. Take a deeper look at the app and discover the hidden gadgets!
This application has specifically been designed to be used in all circumstances, whether you opt for a roaming configuration or not.
English, French, German, Dutch
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2.0
- Integrating new Nature Park (Naturpark Öewersauer) with ...
- Additional trips
- Additional news and events
- Multiple new activities around a water reservoir
- Additional exhibitions and museums
- Additional map format (topographic) for all trips
- New, multimedia and theme based trips
- New trip search engine