Works great with AlReader One of best dicts on market (if not the best) when you read foreign books and need not too often, but continuously search words. Especially if you need fix their suffix/prefix to translate correctly.
No colorfull, little difficult to use. It is ok.
Works, but search needs a fix Searching for "dogs" should return the translation for "dog" if "dogs" is not in the database. Then the app would be perfect.
The best offline dictionary But does not work with dictionaries on an external sd card.
Very good Very much helpful. Not only translates but also explains.
ZTE X MAX Awesome.
We worked hard under updates and now we are proud to represent the new HedgeDict 5.0!
In the new HedgeDict you will find:
- completely changed design
- clear and handy menu
- fast and useful access to the dictionaries.
- possibility of searching in a few dictionaries at the same time.
- improved and faster word search. You could use symbol from the main alphabet instead of the symbol from the extended alphabet.
- 'Favorites' chapter, where you could save often used words
- and much more...