This unofficial app, in no way endorsed by the BBC, gives you a Weeping Angel widget to put on your home screen. It does nothing. It does not move.
Not when you're looking at it, anyway.
Please note that Doctor Who and the Weeping Angels are copyright the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), and this app is just something I hacked together on Friday night because, hey, I was excited about Day of the Doctor coming out tomorrow.
Note that it *doesn't* use your device's camera to see if you're blinking- unfortunately that would drain your battery too fast :-(
This little novelty app is /just/ a widget - there's no launcher icon! You need to add it your home screen just like you would any other widget - depending on what device you use, the way to your list of available widgets is different. Try one of these ways:
* when you go to see your list of applications, is there a 'Widgets' tab? - if there is, tap it, and 'Don't Blink' should be in there.
* if you hold your finger down on an empty space in your homescreen, does the menu that comes up have until 'Widgets' entry? if so, 'Don't Blink' should be in there!
Explore the world of angels and discover the items hidden in their surreal worlds. Twelve captivating, hauntingly beautiful stages, three (3) game modes, and three (3) ways to play! Angels have begun to walk Among Us, will you walk with them?
Find unique hidden objects among the hauntingly beautiful images. This is a wonderful challenge for Hidden Object devotees.
"Angels Among Us" contains 16 artistically-crafted levels, filled with items.
Three different modes of play!
-NORMAL Mode: Timed, limited hints and exciting bonus rounds!
-CASUAL Mode: Nice and relaxing experience.
-CHALLENGE Mode: An extra challenge for those that are willing to accept!
Three ways to find items!
-Find items by their PICTURE. This is the easiest mode and great for kids.
-Find by items by the WORD. This is great if your child is just learning how to read and a slight step up in difficulty for everyone.
-Find items by SILHOUETTE. This is a tricky way to play that will often surprise you once you finally find the correct object.
"Ultimately, GodVille is a fun, funny, incredibly clever little game." (Destructoid.com)
"It’s the ultimate game for people who don’t have a lot of time to commit to playing games." (148Apps.com)
Tired of the games where you have to play 24x7x365 just not to feel like a loser? Godville is the answer! In this game you are god, and all you need to do is to create your own hero so he will do all these boring things you had to do in the other games. He will fight monsters, collect loot, earn gold, etc, leaving you to enjoy the only thing that matters in any game - lean back and have fun.
Godville is a zero-player game (ZPG), parodying everything from "typical" MMO games with their tedious level ups, to internet memes and ordinary day to day things. The game might look strange at first sight, but don't hurry to neglect it right away. Take a look on your hero for a couple days, look around and you won't regret! There is whole game world in Godville and it’s continuously evolved based on ideas and suggestions from the community of players.
Godville can also be played in the browser (http://godvillegame.com) and on Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Please note that the game requires persistent internet connection
Here's what real parents are saying about Child's Play on the App Stores:
★ Brilliant. My toddler loved it. Kept her busy for hours!
★ Must have!!! My kids loved it great game a must have especially to make them behave :)
★ Fantastic little app. My 18 month old loves it. What more could you want for a couple of quid - ideal !!
★ Happy Mommy!!! I'm a mother of a four year old and 8 month old and this app has games they both like! It's easy for my four year old and my 8 months old cracks up watching the bubbles pop and the firecrackers snap! Awesome app! One more star if it had more FREE games! [In response, we've added another free game, and now, at certain times of the year, use the app to 'like' our Facebook page and you can upgrade for free.]
★ SO cute!!! The bubble game is too adorable! My 2 yr old, who is not amused by ANYTHING is entertained for...at least 5 minutes! :) Love it; will eventually purchase.
★ My kids love it. Nice colourful graphics, easy pace for very young children.
To be fair, not everyone liked it:
★ Dreadful. It constantly crashes freezes and I bought the other levels which I have to keep renewing Do not buy this its simply rubbish
Child's play is free to download, and comes with four free games to keep, forever:
* Fireworks - launch fireworks up into the night sky and watch them explode into a shower of color.
* Bubbles - pop shimmering bubbles as they float across the screen.
* Frogs - make the frogs jump up to catch the fly buzzing across the top of the screen.
* Piñata - tap the piñata until it breaks, then catch the candy as quickly as you can.
Upgrade to the full version to get access to all these extra games:
* Trampolining - make the athlete bounce up and down on the trampoline and perform tricks.
* Splat - make splat shapes appear on screen to squelching sound effects, and then watch them drip down the screen.
* Star catcher - guide the spaceship to collect the happy stars, but avoid the asteroids!
* Sunshine - chase away the rain clouds to reveal the sun and make a beautiful rainbow appear.
* Beat blocks - light up your iPhone with shapes, sounds and colors.
* Tap chase - tap the moving target as quickly as you can to create a shower of stars.
* Light switch - young children will enjoy turning the different colored light bulbs on and off (and there are some mystery 'odd one out' shapes to look out for too!)
* Happy birthday - blow out the candles on the birthday cake and enjoy the celebrations.
* Fish - make the fish swim across the beautiful coral reef.
* Flower - grow your own colorful flowers against a grassy hillside.
* Peekaboo - play peekaboo with the worms as they jump up and down in the farmer's field.
* Spaceship - count down from 5 to launch a spaceship and watch it soar across the night sky.
* Flipboard - trace your finger across the screen to make colorful shapes and swirls.
Child's Play has been road tested by the most demanding clientele on the planet: the under fives.
Note: Child's Play is intended as a diversion for young children, not for extended play.
• IP subnet calculator (VLSM/CIDR)
• IP analyzing tools (IPv4 and IPv6)
• IP route summarization
• IP conversion between different formats (decimal, binary, hexadecimal, octal)
• IPv4 to IPv6 converter
• EUI-64 converter
• IP, MAC and port generators
• Number converters
• Fundamental networking concepts (OSI , TCP, UDP, IP, Network types, Security threats, Speed and data rates, Telnet, SSH, CIDR blocks, Subnet masks blocks, IP Classes)
• Hardware (TP connectors, Fiber optic connectors, Ethernet standards)
• Routing Protocols
• IANA Standards (Domains, Protocol numbers, Services)
• Mobile (Protocols, Generations)
• IP subnet calculations tutorial (Step-by-step)
• Route summarization tutorial
• Number conversion tutorials
• Prepare for Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification
• And much more...!
What people say about The Network Handbook:
Absolutely brilliant. You couldn't ask for a more detailed collection of network information, straight to the point, very very handy source of info at your fingertips. Excellent, I'd rate 100 stars if I could.
This is so far the most amazing network book i found on the play store. This is a MUST MUST have for any network person.
Extremely useful. This must be the Holy Grail of networking apps, and its free!
Simple and clean. This app has so much information and so many tools that it's hard to give it less than 5 stars. If you're into networking, you have to have this app.
We are constantly working to match and push the level of the industry!
Thank you for being with us! You are the best :)
Find us on social networks:
Have an idea? Write us:
Более того, это приложение может помочь Вам познакомиться со своей второй половинкой.. Никогда не знаешь, пока не попробуешь!
Мы знакомимся! А Вы?
Если Вам кажется, что приложению чего-то не хватает, пишите нам: firstname.lastname@example.org
It might help you to find that special someone, but you never know, until you try!
We pickup, and YOU?
Note: If you feel that there is something missing, please let us know: email@example.com