1. Find Indian CDMA, GSM Mobile Number’s True Location on Google Maps
with True Caller Number Locator.
2. Find STD Codes across India and all countries ISD Codes with
True Caller Number Locator.
3. Internet connection required for show user’s current location on
4. Locate phone numbers, operator details, city and state information
with True Caller Number Locator.
5. Shows Caller Information during all incoming calls with Caller Number Locator.
6. Custom call Logs with operator’s details and City, State information
with Caller Number Locator.
7. TrueCall Locator will only recognise calls from GSM and CDMA mobile users. It will not recognise calls from mobile app to app calls such as Facebook Calls, WeChat calls, Yahoo Messenger calls, Hangouts calls, Whatsapp calls, Viber Calls, Skype calls and any other app to app calls since they don't use a specific number to identified by the application.
Features of this applications:
1. It can track mobile number location with provider and state name.
2.This Caller Location Tracker have feature to show number location with operator name and operator location.
3.This Caller Location is having the options to find ISD and STD Codes.
4.and ti will show you the Caller Track information in Call Logs also
5.THis app will show you the Caller location Track in the contacts screen in side the TrueCaller activity.
6.You can activate and deactivate incoming Caller location and outgoing caller location offline track services .
This application is a short survey to assess your privilege level.
== Android Privileges ==
Network communication - Used for social sharing and a small advertisement on results screen
Start at boot - Used to restart alarms for notifications (not supported on all devices)
The default list of words that rhyme with mad can be overridden by placing a file called "mad.txt" in the root of the SD card, popular choices include "maxipad" and ">_<"
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID WEAR. This was a decision by Google in designing Android Wear to not have soft keyboard input as an option, this app is only compatible with devices running third-party modified versions of full Android. Even if this app was installed on an Android Wear device, the watch would not use it for any purpose.
Most full keyboards are designed for full-size devices, and can be extremely frustrating to use on screens of about 1 inch. Alternate styles of input often sacrifice precision or require keeping a closer eye on automatic corrections. On a tiny screen, where the keyboard often covers the text box you are typing into, this can be a problem.
Qwerist aims to provide the most precise input for small form-factor devices. What you type is what you get, and when it isn't sure what you are trying to type, it asks rather than guesses. When your finger is half the size of the screen, it is hard to click right on the key you want. If the tap is on the edge between two or more keys, Qwerist will prompt you to verify which you intended to click. This slows the speed of typing, pays off by not having to go back and fix mistakes.
The full QWERTY layout you are used to is presented, but rather than squish into the small width available, it allows you to scroll left and right to access the keys you want. Once again, slow and steady is the way to go for small and fiddly screens.
Another problem with using conventional keyboards on non-conventional devices is that the keyboard often takes up far too large a fraction of the screen. Qwerist will shrink if needed to never take up more than half your screen, leaving room to see what you're doing and interact with the application.
This keyboard has been optimised for a particular smart watch device, but if there are problems on your watch or a particular use-case, let me know by the sending feedback to email@example.com and I'll see how I can help.
Don't have Google Play access? Such as on the Galaxy Gear? The apk for sideloading is available here: http://mens.ly/files/qwerist.apk