Expressing your true inner woman is not just about talking in a higher pitch, but it’s certainly a place to begin feminizing your voice. A female voice is about one octave higher than the male pitch. The Eva|Pitch app is a self-contained mini-lesson that will show you exactly how to tune your pitch in order to begin developing your female voice.
Eva will guide you through fun exercises and provide immediate feedback with her built-in frequency tuner, which shows you whether you’re on target. It’s fun to compete with yourself and your friends with the integrated scoring system as you master your feminine pitch. Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know how you’re doing.
NOTE: The Eva Apps are only compatible with Galaxy S3. The Eva Apps are not supported by other Android devices at this time.
This interactive app was developed by Master Firearms Instructor Anthony P. Colandro. Gun For Hire CEO and Host of Nationally Acclaimed Gun For Hire Radio, Anthony P. Colandro has developed The Gun For Hire Immersion System™. A training system developed from over 25 years of firearms experience. Information carefully chosen to work regardless if you are a beginner or expert, left handed or right handed.
As you shoot your target in the range, keep the app open and tap the screen where your shot hits the target. As you touch the screen the holes remain in the target and the hit counter keeps track of the number of shots. Master Trainer Anthony's instructions will pop up telling you what your doing wrong. Even after one session you will see your groups of shots getting tighter and tighter closing in on the bullseye. Once your bad habits start to disappear and your proud of your tight group simply click the facebook icon to post it to your wall. Opt for the in-app PRO version and see photos and additional comments on how to correct your bad habits. Imagine having a Master Firearms Trainer at your side every time you visit the range. This is now possible with The Group Therapy App.
Finde mit mobile CIS ganz einfachen einen feien Raum in deiner Nähe.
Mit mobile CIS kannst du außerdem deine Lernunterlagen aus dem CIS downloaden und verwalten.
Optional kannst du dein Gerät automatisch auf "Lautlos" oder "Vibrieren" stellen und deine nächste Unterrichtseinheit anzeigen lassen, sobald du in der Nähe der FH Technikum Wien bist.
Developing appropriate abdominal breathing is one of the fundamental components to safely and effectively feminize your voice. The Eva|Breathe app is a self-contained mini-lesson that will show you exactly how to use appropriate breathing to develop your feminine voice.
Eva will guide you through fun exercises and provide immediate feedback, which is essential for a successful learning experience. The built-in scoring system will let you know whether you’re on target. It’s fun to compete with yourself and your friends as you master this skill. Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know how you’re doing.
NOTE: The Eva Apps are only compatible with Galaxy S3. The Eva Apps are not supported by other Android devices at this time.
Geometry classes like never before:
● View geometric shapes from all angles and see their sides unfold into flat figures. Geometry combines conceptual content (definitions and characteristics) with procedural content (applying formulae and calculus).
● Curricular content and exercises to:
- Study prisms, regular polyhedra, bodies of revolution, pyramids
- List their properties and the formulae that define their area and volume
- Compare and identify objects in the environment with geometric shapes using Augmented Reality
- Develop spatial imagination by observing 3D and flat models
- Interact and discover each formula step by step
- Work through exercises to practise what has been learned: guess the geometric shape, confirm characteristics and calculate area and volume
● The content of this application for students from 11 years of age is completely curricular. Content is available in English and Spanish. Hundreds of schools around the world are already learning with ARLOON!
● Learning Outcomes:
- Cognitive Development
- Critical Thinking
- Engagement and Usability
- Creative Development
- Life Skills
- Academic Relevance
● Acquisition of 21st-century skills:
- Scientific: geometry terms and definitions
- Mathematical: geometric shapes, area and volume
- Digital: studying with new technology
- Learning to learn: experimenting and actively searching for answers to promote self-learning
- Artistic: developing spatial imagination and the capacity for abstraction specific to geometry
- Linguistic: building multilingual vocabulary (English and Spanish)
- Winner of the Academics' Choice Smart Media Award (July 2014)
- Learning Best Practice Award (October 2014)
- 2nd prize winner of the “La CaixaEmprendedores XXI” awards for entrepreneurs (June 2014)
- Winner of the first Lanzadera business incubator program (May 2013)
“The power to unfold the figures is highly didactic.” Ovi Barceló, Math teacher at Julio Verne Bilingual School, Spain.
“The students’ performance improves notably almost immediately.” José Antonio PascualGimeno, Teaching Director and Science Teacher at Julio Verne Bilingual School, Spain.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Key Features :
1. Numerous short and detailed articles useful for children, parents & teachers available at your finger tips
2. Read articles in offline mode too
3. Access the latest articles of Balsanskar.com directly though this app
4. Fast and easy to use
We believe that, a generation with good sanskars (values) is the future of our Nation. Balsanskar.com aims at developing a cultured future generation. This website is not just confined to imparting information but in the true sense is dedicated towards developing the personality of the child, through different columns on the website. Personality development is not merely at the physical, psychological and intellectual levels. It means going beyond that, to the spiritual level. Spirituality alone can give us the highest quality of happiness continuously, which we call Anand (Bliss).
The website is available in 4 languages - English, Hindi, Marathi & Kannada .
This website is useful not just for children, but also for parents and teachers. Various sections for children such as Ideal children, Moral stories, How to celebrate birthday, etc. are available here.
In order to sow the seeds of patriotism in young minds, various articles that teach children to respect the Nation are present on the website, Also, a separate section 'Our glorious history' is included, which contains articles on the history of our ideal Saints, Sages and National heroes.
Also, in order to imbibe good sanskars on children, sections such as 'Holy verses and hymns' have been included.
Also, a separate section named 'Our culture' provides information on each of the major Hindu festivals and explains the spiritual significance and correct method of celebrating each one of them.
An exclusive article about 'How to celebrate birthday' is included to explain the correct way to celebrate one's birthday as per our Holy scriptures.
You can also get your Birth Tithi by just typing your date and year of birth. The number of viewers of this article has crossed 1 lakh 40 thousand.
Since we believe that parents and teachers play a major role in developing the personality of children, separate sections are available for parents and teachers. These sections contain articles which guide parents and teachers regarding disciplining children, imbibing correct values in them, developing their personality and thus, developing a cultured future generation.
Various articles such as 'If we want ideal kids', 'Parenting tips for disciplining children', 'How to inculcate good habits in children', etc. have been very useful for parents in bringing up their children in an ideal manner.
http://www.balsanskar.com is thus the most complete website for children as well as parents.
Keywords : hindu, moral stories, children educational, education
Define and discuss the terms ″agriculture and crops″ and explore how different agricultural practices help the crops to yield quality products.
Describe the role of manures and fertilizers for healthy plant growth and regulation.
Define the term ″harvesting″ and discuss the process involved in crop rotation and multiple cropping.
Examine how high‐yielding crop varieties are developed by scientists changing the genetics of plants for the benefit of humankind.
Deduce the aim of plant breeding and list different types of breeding methods involved in it.
Identify some of the medicinal plants and investigate their medicinal values.
Explore how advances in plant biotechnology help mankind and list some of genetically modified products currently in use.
Define ″GMO testing″ and understand the risks and controversies surrounding the use of GMOs.
More details please visit http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/
"Wonderwhizkids.com" hosts concept oriented content in Maths & Sciences
specially designed for K-8 to K-12 grades. "Wonderwhizkids (WWK) enables
students to enjoy learning with application oriented, visually rich
content which is simple and easy to understand. The content is aligned to
best practices of learning and teaching.
Students can develop strong basics, critical thinking and problem
solving skills to do well in school and beyond. Teachers can use WWK as a
reference material to be more creative in designing engaging learning
experiences. Parents also can actively participate in their child's
development through WWK".
This topic covers under Biology subject as a part of the PlantForm and Function topic
and this topic contains following sub topics
Crop and medicinal plants
Preparation of soil and seeds
Crop rotation and harvesting
This is the best app to listen english everyday.
You can listen and practice English everyday :
+ Listening English Practice.
+ Conversation and Lession.
+ 60 conversations in English Practice.
+ Conversation with many title in the life.
+ Toeic Listening Skill.
+ Ielts Listening Skill.
+ Toefl Listening Skill.
+ Share this app.
Very usefull app and practice listening in English.
I hope you like it.
Thank you so much.
Send catfacts to your friends. Over 100 random catfacts with the option to send at regular intervals. Service can also automatically send more catfacts when your friend replies.
NOTE: If you use a third party SMS app such as GoSMS with a "Disable other message notification" option, this may stop this app from sending automated replies. Please turn off this setting if you wish to use this functionality.
Releasing beta version because it was requested and it is taking me more time than I expect to get around to polishing it up. Coming in full version:
* More options for automatic catfacts
* Send to multiple people at once
* Nicer looking UI
* Many more catfacts
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID WEAR. This was a decision by Google in designing Android Wear to not have soft keyboard input as an option, this app is only compatible with devices running third-party modified versions of full Android. Even if this app was installed on an Android Wear device, the watch would not use it for any purpose.
Most full keyboards are designed for full-size devices, and can be extremely frustrating to use on screens of about 1 inch. Alternate styles of input often sacrifice precision or require keeping a closer eye on automatic corrections. On a tiny screen, where the keyboard often covers the text box you are typing into, this can be a problem.
Qwerist aims to provide the most precise input for small form-factor devices. What you type is what you get, and when it isn't sure what you are trying to type, it asks rather than guesses. When your finger is half the size of the screen, it is hard to click right on the key you want. If the tap is on the edge between two or more keys, Qwerist will prompt you to verify which you intended to click. This slows the speed of typing, pays off by not having to go back and fix mistakes.
The full QWERTY layout you are used to is presented, but rather than squish into the small width available, it allows you to scroll left and right to access the keys you want. Once again, slow and steady is the way to go for small and fiddly screens.
Another problem with using conventional keyboards on non-conventional devices is that the keyboard often takes up far too large a fraction of the screen. Qwerist will shrink if needed to never take up more than half your screen, leaving room to see what you're doing and interact with the application.
This keyboard has been optimised for a particular smart watch device, but if there are problems on your watch or a particular use-case, let me know by the sending feedback to email@example.com and I'll see how I can help.
Don't have Google Play access? Such as on the Galaxy Gear? The apk for sideloading is available here: http://mens.ly/files/qwerist.apk
The default list of words that rhyme with mad can be overridden by placing a file called "mad.txt" in the root of the SD card, popular choices include "maxipad" and ">_<"