Besides the Re-map feature, the module also includes control of the USB Plug/UnPlug behavior and Application orientation behavior.
* You do of cause need to have XposedBridge installed on your device. Android does not by default allow this kind of control, so without XposedBidge, this would not be possible.
* XposedBridge: http://goo.gl/zQwvmK
* Support: http://goo.gl/8ANpmb
!!!ONLY FOR GOOGLE KEYBOARD!!!
Are you tired of not seeing the conversation in a variety of messaging app with the default (stock Android) keyboard in landscape? Do you have root and Xposed Framework? Then try this small mod out!
Check this link to get the Xposed Framework: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 Xposed Framework on XDA
Get the Google stock Keyboard here: link
1. Install this app
2. Activate it in Xposed Installer App
This Xposed module saves all images and videos upon opening to the specified folder on your SD card. It uses the Xposed framework to hook into the Snapchat app and do the magic. Because it uses the Xposed framework, it is device and rom independent.
- Received Snaps are saved when viewed
- Stories are saved when viewed
- Sent Snaps are saved automatically
- Does not report as Screenshotted
Works with Snapchat 4.1.05 and below
1. Install the awesome Xposed framework on your rooted device.
2. Uninstall any 2.x version of KeepChat.
3. Install and activate the mod, which you can download from below or from the Xposed Framework App or from here.
4. Reboot your device to start the mod.
Any Problems please visit the website
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
GRAVITY BOX Needs AOSP or Stock Factory Image Nexus Android 4.4.X KitKat Roms (Nexus4/5 etc..)
GRAVITY BOX Needs '' Rooted Device '' and '' Xposed Framework --> http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk ''
Developer: C3C076 @XDA
GravityBox - A complex Xposed module targeted for devices running Android 4.4.X, which turns vanilla ROM into
feature-packed "non-flashing" custom ROM.
Originally, this module was designed for MTK6589 devices which lack custom ROMs built from source due to MediaTek closed-source policy.
Later on, it was adjusted to support other (non-MTK) devices running vanilla or close-to-vanilla AOSP ROMs.
The app utilizes amazing Xposed framework coded by recognized
developer rovo89 which, briefly, provides interface for injecting code into any app, including system services allowing modifications of applications and system services at run-time. One of the biggest advantages of GravityBox is that it is not bound to any specific device. Actually, it should run on any device having vanilla Android 4.4.X (ROM close enough to AOSP).
This project wouldn't be possible without rovo's Xposed framework, so huge kudos to him.
--- CyanogenMod Pie controls
--- Expanded Desktop
--- Statusbar QuickSettings tile management with tile reordering
--- Lockscreen targets
--- Statusbar icon coloring
--- Statusbar Brightness Control
--- Additional QuickSettings tiles:
------- Sync on/off, WiFi AP on/off, GravityBox shortcut, Torch, Network mode (2G/3G/2G+3G switch), Sleep, QuickRecord,
QuickApp, GPS on/off, Ringer mode, Volume tile, Camera tile, ...
--- Quick pulldown - switches to QuickSettings when status bar is pulled down near edges
--- Auto-switch to QuickSettings when there are no notifications
--- Center clock in statusbar
--- Battery indicator style
--- Navigation bar tweaks including cursor control keys
--- Navigation bar ring targets
--- Low battery warning policy
--- Disable LED flashing when battery low
--- Disable LED while charging
--- Advanced power-off menu (reboot, recovery)
--- Volume key cursor control
--- Skip tracks by volume key long-press while screen off (thanks to rovo89)
--- More volume levels for music stream
--- Option to control safe headset media volume
--- Button for clearing all recent tasks at once
--- CRT screen off animation
--- Minimal brightness setting
--- Autobrihtness levels adjustment
--- Lockscreen tweaks - show widgets maximized, lockscreen background style (color fill, custom image)
--- Lockscreen rotation
--- Hardware key actions - menu long-press/double-tap, back long-press, home long-press
--- Dithered Holo background
--- Option to use solid black Holo background
--- Expandable volume panel
--- Option to unlink ringtone and notifications volumes
--- Notification drawer style (background color, image for portait/landscape, transparency)
--- Button backlight modes (default, disabled, always on while screen is on)
--- Dialer (Phone) tweaks
--- Launcher tweaks
--- Screen recording
--- GravityBox Actions - interface for 3rd party apps
... more to come
1) Backup your current ROM in custom recovery. I am serious. Don't skip this step.
2) Get the Xposed installer from Download section from Xposed official thread (the latest version is typically available at this link: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
3) Install and run Xposed installer and follow the instructions to activate Xposed framework
4) Reboot. If device doesn't boot that means that the Xposed framework is not compatible with ROM you are currently
running. You don't need to continue with the next steps. You will have to restore your ROM from backup.
7) Run Xposed installer, go to Modules menu and activate GravityBox by checking the checkbox
9) Launch GravityBox from app drawer or from Xposed installer and set options as desired
* You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
* Double Click Actions
* Multi Key Events
* Application Launch on Key Action
* Application Specific Re-mapping
* Application blacklist option in rotation settings
Here's how it works:
- Aim the camera at the image or video
- Press the camera button to scan
- You will instantly go to the right information
xpose™ Visual Search is the fastest visual search engine for mobile phones and smart devices. xpose™ can be integrated into existing and brand new apps. A fast growing number of apps have already started using xpose™ instead of ugly QR codes. Want to add your own images? Give it a try!
1. Your phone must be rooted
2. Xposed framework must be installed first https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ma.wanam.xposed
** MTK devices are not compatible **
- Install the module
- Run Xposed Installer and enable the module Separate ringer & notification volume link in ICS/JB
- Reboot the phone
✦ ✦ ✦ Root required ✦ ✦ ✦
I hate what every hard working developer hates: bad ratings.
So, please contact me if you have a problem, I will always try to help you.
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy-sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list. Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
XPrivacy doesn't revoke or block permissions from an application, so most applications will continue to work as before and won't force close (crash).
Read more here: https://github.com/M66B/XPrivacy#xprivacy
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify do need a background persistent "Cleaner" service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for improvement: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation version" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6406 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
• Android Client changes to respond to future changes by Google to the Play Store UI.
• High Battery usage from Afaria Android client due to GPS calls.
• KNOX - KLMS flow changed on new ROMs, applying device-wide KNOX policy no longer works.
• KNOX: On Samsung S4, if the user declines to activate admin privileges on Afaria, at the end of the session msg logged "License activation failure: Afaria needs to have administrative privileges on the device".
• When sending a file to SD Card the Android client API returns Access Denied in cases where write access is allowed.
• Android client API getPolicies interface run during a session disabled API to start/stop sessions.
• The TouchDown configuration is being reset by Afaria (forcing reconfiguration) after devices upgrade to the latest touchdown version (8.3.00036).
• In a Configuration Manager channel, when using the application policy to update the version of Touchdown on a Samsung AES device, in conjunction with enabling configuring Nitrodesk settings, the Touchdown settings are wiped and the dialog appears to reconfigure the user data.
• Re-provisioning of Nitrodesk Touchdown client is not successful after deleting the settings on the Android device.
• When copying a file to the external SD card, an “End of File” (EOF) exception error is reported in the connection log and the partial file ( with a "_Safe" extension) is placed on the SD card.
• The market app icon did not display correctly on Android devices running 4.0 or 4.1 OS.
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.
This is an unlock key for Xposed LED Control, it unlocks the ability to set the color for more than 5 apps.
Module details here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.xposedledcontrol
Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
• Select any color you want, or type in a hex code, as long as your hardware supports it, it works.
• Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
• Doesn't require Android 4.3+ or an accessibility service, allowing you to have more services for other apps (e.g Tasker).
• Won't get killed by Android since it runs within Android.
• Works with all notifications, including ongoing ones.
• Compatible with all Android versions from 4.0.3 to 4.4.2.
Multi Window Notepad and Browser is an app that allows you to browse with multiple windows at once AND edit text documents for true multitasking. That means you can read the news while chatting on Facebook chat, read your favourite blog while you watch YouTube, write using a website as a source or take notes while writing on another document. Great for doing research or for those with attention spans too short for doing one thing at a time. It's two apps in one and much more!
Features include: Browser favourites, find on page, replace, e-mail for articles and much more.
But if you want more then check out my other app Multiscreen Multitasking for a media player, drawing app and more besides! This is for people with basic needs and is cheaper/easier to use than that app.
FINALLY, USE YOUR PHONE OR TABLET LIKE A COMPUTER AND RUN BROWSERS, TEXT EDITORS, MAPS AND MORE SIDE BY SIDE
* This is the tablet version, see phone version for SMS support!
Multiscreen Multitasking is 10 apps in one. This is the closest you'll get to a Windows 8 style 'desktop mode' on your Android, or to the multitasking features on the S3 or Note 2. This doesn't run any app in a window unfortunately - that's not possible due to the way Android is programmed - but it is the closest alternative. This app includes a unique browser, notepad, drawpad, map and more, and each can be resized and dragged around the screen so you can do more than one thing at once. You can also run a number of web apps including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, GMail etc. or open widgets in windows too. Best of all? All the apps are interconnected - you can open a website, save it as an image, open it in the drawpad, write on it, then send it to a friend!
Feel like you're in Minority Report - tile browsers and read more than one website at once, watch Avengers while reading the news, write an article using Wikipedia as a source, chat on Facebook chat while browsing and listening to music, draw a picture while copying from Google Images, view a place in maps while browsing the web, or open up a text document at the same time as the browser in order to take notes on what you're reading. Create folders to organise your files and edit them on the fly in pop-up windows. Send messages and check your e-mail without needing to stop browsing....
* Desktop wallpaper = phone wallpaper
* Word count
* Spell check
* Video player
* PDF viewer - 2 PDFs at once!
* Browser favourites
* Shortcuts on desktop
* Edit HTML in text editor and view changes in the browser
* View source
* Save websites as images and edit them
* Easily share drawings/text documents/web links and more
* Find on page for browser
* Browse and preview files
* Edit, cut, rename, delete and create new files with the file manager!
* Drawing/doodling pad
* Open widgets in windows
* Music player
* Find and Replace
* Up to three browsers and two editors on screen at once
* Resizeable windows
* Edit photos and add filters like blur, posterise etc.
* Double tap to maximize
* Drag to the side to clip to half the screen
* Zoom for both browser and text editor
* Send e-mails from the editor
Many more features are coming soon - please support this app if you want to see camera, games, browser tabs, calculator, spreadsheet, and other functions added more quickly! If you have any requests please get in touch. There are so many cool updates coming, please stick with this app!
If you have any suggestions or problems then please E-MAIL me. I am eager to help and to make this app the best it possibly can be, but I need your help and feedback to do so :-)
Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nexus 7 3G (Tegra 3)
Nexus 10, US Note 2, TMO Note3
Galaxy Nexus (VZW/GSM/SPRINT), Nexus S / Nexus S 4G
Requirements: Device must be rooted and SuperSU and BusyBox (by Stericson) must be installed in the rom and be up-to-date. (A kernel supporting these features is *required*.)
If Settings don't seem to stick:
Update to latest SuperSU, start it and let it update its 'su' binary.
Get Stericson's Busybox installer and let it update busybox.
Set your desired settings.
Exit the app.
Now sit tight, do not start Trinity Kernel Toolbox yet.
Wait for the toast that Trinity Kernel Toolbox was given root.
Now check your settings were applied.
The app supports the following:
- Adjusting of CPU Min/Max Frequencies
- Selecting of CPU Governor
- CPU Governor settings
- Selecting of I/O Scheduler
- Adjusting of Max Screen Off Frequency (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Adjusting of all CPU Voltages
- Sound control: High Performance toggle + Volume boost (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Color control (Galaxy Nexus + Nexus 4 Only)
- Contrast control (Galaxy Nexus Only)
- Adjusting of Vibration Strength (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4 only)
- USB Fast Charge Toggle (with plug check)
- Thermal Throttle Toggle (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Smart Reflex Autocomp Toggles (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Wifi PM Toggle (Steadier stream or better battery) (GN + N7 only)
- Menu with utility functions to make common tasks easier.
- Reboot Widgets to access common options from Homescreen
- CPU Temperature Widget (Galaxy Nexus + SGS3 + Nexus 7)
- Statusbar Temperature display on select widgets (GN + SGS3 + Nexus 7)
- Restores trivial settings on boot
- Frequency/Voltage settings restored on boot if chosen
- Crash Recovery (To get you out of boot loops)
- Optimizes system independent from init.d (Great for stock roms)
- Localized for Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese (ROM must support languages)
It further provides easy in app access to derkernel.com, however, this is not a kernel Updater, It's a collection of tools to allow tweaking the kernel parameters to fit one's needs.
Please email me before leaving one star ratings.
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
More from developer
/!\ Multi languages feature works for ROOTED SAMSUNG TOUCHWIZ Firmwares only/!\
NOTE: Please do NOT post your bugs as a review, use bellow thread instead: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2451670.
Starting with ICS and Jelly bean Roms, Samsung devices support most of languages, but a lot of Telecoms careers hides many languages which are useless in there regions through CSC features.
This application will allow you to enable all those hidden languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi... عربية، عبرية، فارسية) on the Language list settings and input language list on the stock keyboard.
This is a Handy Torch through Volume UP or Home button, it lets you turn ON the Flashlight by a Long Press on the Volume UP or Home Button while Screen if OFF, and turn it OFF by a Volume Down or Home button Press or a Screen ON action (Power or Home button).
Limitation: The Torch will NOT work with Volume UP when the device enter to Deep-sleep, you need to wake-up your device then use the Torch, Why? Because Android stop reacting to Volume buttons while on Deep-sleep
- Customize Long press delay to run the Flashlight
- Customize Flashlight timeout
- Run the Flashlight even while Music is ON
How to use:
1- Install Xposed Installer (http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)
2- Install Xposed Framework through Xposed Installer
3- Enable Xposed Torch on Xposed Installer modules
4- Reboot your device
- Internet for Ads to support my work, you can remove them through the "Remove Ads" menu
- Camera and Flashlight
توقيت المباريات برنامج بسيط يتيح لك الإطلاع على جدول مباريات كرة القدم، السلة، اليد و عدة رياضات أخرى، لمختلف الدوريات العالمية و المنافسات الدولية.
التطبيق يوفر لك متابعة المباريات الكروية المبرمجة لهذا اليوم و الجارية حالياً، و توقيت مباريات الغد و أي يوم آخر من اختيارك.
نرحب باقتراحاتكم و آرائكم في أداء البرنامج.
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.4 (Bridge API 42+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
- Please do NOT post your bugs/issues as a review, report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2553846
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
-Enable Numeric battery
-Clock position (Right, Center, Left, Hide)
-Change Color and Typeface of the Battery text
-Bypass Email Exchange PIN lock restriction
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Disable screen turn ON while plunging or unplugging AC/USB cable
-Disable loud volume sound warning
-Advanced Power menu: (Thanks to CM/C3C076/Kennethso168 @xda)
------ Screen capture
------ Screen recording (Busybox required)
------ Quick Dial number (+ Display number)
------ On/Off Data
-Enable Data Roaming on home network only (Thanks to Oma @xda)
-Torch (Flashlight) Through Volume UP button
-Long back kill App
-Expand All notifications
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and activating Xposed module
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Switch Data On/Off from the Power menu
- Camera and Wake-lock to run the Flashlight
L'application vous offre une navigation facile et rapide avec des fonctionnalités de mise en cache qui vous permet de consulter et lire vos articles préférés ultérieurement sans avoir besoin de connexion internet.
Vos idées et propositions sont les bienvenues!
Samsung introduced "Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling" (DVFS) on its devices since Jellybean updates, it is a high level monitor to control the CPU frequencies scaling, Samsung used it in the past to cheat on its Benchmarks by releasing the cpu limits while while running a Benchmark tool.
DVFS is the main cause of many CPU scaling down issues on Kitkat updates, and this caused the devices running Touchwiz Kitkat builds to become very laggy after a heavy use or after playing games for a few minutes.
Root access will be asked only if needed (It should be required for Android 4.2+)
The available language list is extracted from the latest Nexus Kitkat builds, so some languages may NOT be supported on your device if you are running a different device or a different Android version.
L'application vous offre une navigation facile et rapide avec des fonctionnalités de mise en cache qui vous permet de consulter et lire vos articles préférés ultérieurement sans avoir besoin de connexion internet.
Vos idées et propositions sont les bienvenues!