Since 2001, Panel Opinion has been running on one, simple principle: paying our members for information on their purchasing habits and behaviours.
• The surveys that are sent to you depend on your demographics (age, gender, location/place of residence, etc.).
• You are paid for the time you spend taking the surveys, in cash, through your Panel Opinion account.
• When you reach £10.00, you can ‘cash out’ and receive the money by cheque or PayPal.
There are other ways of earning extra money with Panel Opinion!
We run monthly prize draws or competitions where you will have the chance of winning a share of £250! And there are also our Minipolls, which you can take on our homepage to see other community members opinions and be rewarded for taking part.
So far, our panel community members have earnt a whopping amount - over £700,000 between them!
How Panel Opinion works:
- Download the app,
- Create an account (or Log in),
- Complete your profile questionnaires (and earn points for doing so), the more you complete the better the chances are of being selected for future surveys.
- Check your email, profile or the Panel Opinion app regularly for new surveys,
- Complete the surveys and earn points,
- Cash out with PayPal, bank transfer or cheque, whichever suits you best.
Panel Opinion App benefits include:
- Short online surveys,
- Payment for every survey you complete,
- Low Cash out threshold (£10),
- Fast payments,
- Regular surveys,
- 100% FREE.
Panel Opinion App features:
- No ads,
- Fast app and fluid design,
- Clean and friendly user interface,
- Small size app,
- Survey on the go wherever you are (available only for UK residents).
If you’re not already a member of Panel Opinion, you can register for free in just a few clicks. So, what are you waiting for? JOIN US TODAY!
Panel Opinion does not represent or is represented, is not associated or sponsored by PayPal. We solely use PayPal services to send rewards to our panellists.
Panel Opinion and Panel Opinion App reserves the right to modify or change the conditions of use of its content and services and end any promotions or competitions without any previous notice.
Users must adhere to the Panel Opinion Terms and Conditions which can be found on the Panel Opinion website by clicking on the following link: www.panelopinion.co.uk.