Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
Atdeon school days, once I try ...
1 sheet by drawing on multiple sheets at the corners of the book, showing successive application of the play.
Painted a picture that one of the successive pad
Techniques produce movements in a row showing momentarily,
Movement of one scene, a scene common in succession to the specifications of the paper and
Animation is a tool to make it look like a moving picture when it passed successively to
Changing a little at the corners of a book or notebook placed one by one figure, drawn
Looks like a moving picture it quickly passing the principles of this flipbook.
Of cell animation techniques and animation techniques.
Application description and demonstration of the use, if you check the link to the video.
Free How to do backflip Videos from YouTube
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Disclaimer: All the movies hosted on YouTube we dont host anything. And you cant download video DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE!. We always respect your creation. If any copyright issue please report to youtube and us.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
★ "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor ( Pro version )
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customisable frame rate
● Stop Motion mode
● Import from other sources ( apps or cameras )
● Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
● Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
● Stunning different effects.
● Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction
● Frequently updates and fast support
● Silent camera ( Some phones doesn't support it )
● Front facing camera ( Pro version )
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native C++ render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app in the Market with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customize your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
In the lite version, the resolution is limited to 240p. The free version is for evaluation purposes and if you like the app, please support it's further development. In the professional version you can capture using the camera full sensor and render up to 1080p.
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw on paper, play a sports game or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
If Lapse It has some issue in your device, it would be wise to contact us at email@example.com and describe your problem, giving a bad rating here will not help to solve the problem.
Thanks for understanding.
Have you ever wondered how people create those funny animated videos ? Now you can record them too with new Stop Motion feature (available as an extra Pack). To use it Enable Stop Motion mode, set duration of each fragment and pause between recordings. Once Enabled it will start recording the video with short fragments and delay between recordings giving you time for re-positioning an object or person.
You don’t have to be a video editor or know anything about video editing at all.
You don't need professional camera and video editor software.
Pick up a song, select from a number of effects and filters and start recording. No need to wait to see the result, you can even change the effects as you record the movie !
★ More than 50 effects in total, numerous effects for free: Film, Ghost, Cartoon, Cinematic, Stroboscope, Thermal, Mirror, Neon and others
★ Select mp3 song on your device for the video or use microphone
★ Pause/resume record of the video to change the effect and scene
★ Start Timer allows you to delay the recording of each clip and gives you time to get prepared for recording
★ Autopause let's you pause recording automatically without touching the button on the phone
★ Fast forward mode
★ Create animated videos with Stop Motion feature
★ Export to Media Gallery in mp4 format. Look for this option under the Share button
★ Built-in player to watch recorded movies
★ Support for back and frontal camera
★ Share and upload to Youtube, Facebook and other services
It's easy to use. Give it a try and see how you perform as music video star !
If you experience problems/crashes please let us know by email and we will look into the problem. Thank you.
Instructions & Recommendations:
- Recording video requires a lot of CPU/GPU power. On some devices you may get low-fps and jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
- Please note that at the moment the app supports only mp3 tracks! It won't accept audio in other formats (wma, mp4a, ogg etc)! You can reset audio source to microphone in the settings.
- Video recording requires a lot of free space on SD card. The app will warn if free space on your SD is below 300M and will block or stop recording if it falls below 100M.
- Please disable the "Do not keep activities" option in the Settings/Developer options/Apps. It might cause issues on some devices (endless app restart).
VideoFX uses ffmpeg under LGPL license and libjpeg-turbo under BSD license
You can save flipped video.
Encoded video is saved in the My folder.
Flipped video can be played back immediately.
Player can control video speed.
Video speed to 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 of a low-speed reproduction is possible.
Flipped video is saved in my folder.
Try to take advantage of the many ways.
K-POP dance group, according to the mirror mode is good practice.
Turn the direction of sports video can be observed.
Supported video type
: mp4, avi, mkv, 3gp, m4v files
enable encoding but does not playback : mov
Playback is possible but does not encoding
: webm, 3g2 etc
- Ads included.
- Watermark displayed when playback.
- Encoding file is limited 10 seconds
+ Pet a dog, push Miley in a wrecking ball, or even drag a car with a simple swipe.
+ Make selfies you can touch.
Creations are instantly shareable with friends and your social networks or even by email or text.
Clip creators can delete clips at any time. Touch video clips can be stop motion, time lapse or standard. Shared clips work on Chrome, Safari and Firefox browsers. Search and follow clips by hashtags.
Featured on Google Play as a Favorite App!
Supports Android 4.0 and beyond...Kit Kat included!
• Rear and Front camera (try taking a few selfies!)
• Landscape and portrait
• Time lapse is automatically built in
• Stop motion - make something totally awesome.
• Continuous auto-focus ( depends of your device )
• Create living panorama (people are not frozen on your panorama)
• You can even import video from your phone
• Make objects turnaround
• Action replay
• Make public or private clips
• Share video to Google +, Twitter and Facebook, text and even by email !
• Tag your clips
• Search video by tags
/!\ Need help? Got questions and feedback? Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org. /!\
Join the conversation on Twitter (@kilo_app), G+ or Facebook. And don't forget to have some fun!
The technology behind Kilo is patent pending.
How it works:
Motion detection can be started by pressing the "Start Motion Detection" button on the main page. After starting the motion detection, app goes into video monitor mode. In the video monitor mode, it continuously analyses the captured video and checks for any movement or change in the scene. Upon detecting a movement it goes into video record mode. In the video record mode it just records the video and does not analyse the scene. After recording the video for the specified duration the app transitions back to the video monitor mode. This loop continues till you stop the motion detection. Motion detection can be stopped by pressing the "Stop Motion Detection" button on the main page.
1. Specify the video capture duration (in seconds). After the app detects a movement in the scene, it records the video for this duration.
2. Choose the desired "Motion Detector Sensitivity" option.
3. Press "Start Motion Detection" button. This would show the camera preview on the screen. Place the phone in a stationary place. Optionally press the power button so that screen turns off immediately.
4. Now the app is doing the motion detection or video recording.
5. You may want to put the phone in silent mode so that it does not make any sound while recording the video.
6. Captured videos are stored in "VMDSpy" folder in the SD card.
7. To stop the motion detection: Unlock the phone. You may see the camera preview. Press the "Back" button on the phone to see the app's main page. Press "Stop Motion Detection" button and the "Exit" button.
1. This app just records the video on the SD card when it detects a movement in the scene. It does not send SMS or email. This is mainly to keep the app simple and easy to use.
2. The motion detection algorithm that we have chosen cannnot detect a very very slowly changing scene. This is mainly to simplify the whole setup procedure. Hence this app may not be suitable for capturing a slowly changing scene. We have given the "Motion Detector Sensitivity" option in the app. Please try different settings and use the appropriate one that satisfies your need.
3. Current version of the app cannot monitor and record the video simultaneously. Because of this limitation, we could miss the video for a small duration. Hence this app is NOT suitable for detecting any high speed action. On an average we may loose the video up to a second, but that depends the phone model.
If you have any suggestions or any specific needs please write to us. We would like to hear from you.
Please try our other apps "M-Surveillance", "easy spy video", "M-Spy", "M-surveillanceFree","easy spy", "easy spy pic".
Work with devices :
* Sony RX100-mk2
* Sony NEX-5R
* Sony QX-10 / QX-100
* Sony NEX-6
* Sony Alpha-7
* Sony RX10
* Sony DSC-HX50V
Ask me for more camera support (need wifi connection)
How to use
* Start Timelapse app
* Put your camera in "Ctrl with Smartphone" mode or pair it by NFC
This application will NOT create a video from your pictures.
Pictures are stored in your CAMERA SD CARD.
* Initial delay
* Photo preview
* Take pictures when screen is off
GitHub project: https://github.com/ThibaudM/timelapse-sony
It's a Kinder Magic - Kinder Egg Stop Motion Animation
12 Surprise Eggs Unboxing Kinder Surprise Disney Pixar Toy Story Madagascar 3 Trash-Pack Easter Eggs
3 Surprise Eggs Disney Cars 2 Pixar Toy Story DTC TOYS Kung Fu Panda Egg 2013 Unboxing Review
Color Changers Cars with Toy Story Playset Slide n Surprise Playground Colour Shifters Disney Pixar
10 Surprise Eggs Unboxing Kinder Surprise Dora The Explorer Toy Story Mickey Mouse Thomas Easter!
Kinder Surprise - Monsters Inc. (Boo) Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Mario Bros Lightning McQueen
Cars Color Changers Slide N Surprise Playground Playset Water Toys Disney Pixar CARS2 Blucollection
Spiderman Toy Surprise Kinder Egg Bugs Bunny, Angry Birds, Spider-man Marvel Captain America
12 Surprise Eggs Easter Edition Disney Marvel Spider-Man Hello Kitty Super Mario Bros Angry Birds
9 Cars 2 Toy Surprise Eggs Disney Pixar Unboxing Epic Review Sally, Tractor Tippin Lightning McQueen
* Mickey Mouse Toy Surprise * Kinder Surprise Egg Disney Pixar Cars holiday edition Disneycollector
12 Cars 2 Kinder Surprise Eggs Unwrapping Angry Birds Holiday Edition Easter Toys Disney Pixar
20 Surprise Eggs, Kinder Surprise Cars 2 Thomas Spongebob Disney Pixar
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 1 - What's Minecraft?
5 Kinder Surprise Eggs Unboxing
8 Surprise Eggs Unboxing Toy Story Disney Pixar Cars 2 Angry Birds Barbie Eggs like Kinder Surprise
Disney Cars 2 Kinder Egg Toy Surprise Angry Birds Easter Egg Spongebob Squarepants Holiday Edition
Surprise Eggs Crash Unwrapping Thomas & Percy Vs Lightning McQueen Cars LEOKIMVIDEO
30 Surprise Eggs!!! Disney CARS MARVEL Spider Man SpongeBob HELLO KITTY PARTY ANIMALS LittlestPetSh
26 Surprise Eggs, Kinder Surprise Cars Monsters University Disney Shrek Mickey Super Mario part 1
3D Animation Kinder Überraschung - Surprise-Egg - designidentity
Cars 2 Holiday Edition Surprise Easter Eggs Diecast Cars Disney/Pixar 2012
Kinder Surprise Barbie Surprise Egg SpongeBob Surprise Egg HELLO KITTY!
24 Surprise Eggs Kinder Surprise Mickey Mouse Cars 2 Minnie Mouse Spongebob
80 Surprise Eggs Kinder Surprise SpongeBob Toy Story Cars Spider man Hello Kitty MARVEL Heroes!
Kinder Surprise Egg [Easter Egg Painting Set]
8 Toy Surprise Disney Cars HOLIDAY Edition EASTER Eggs Sally, Lightning McQueen, Snot Rod diecast
2 Kinder Surprise Maxi Eggs Unboxing Christmas Toys Kinder Santa Disney Pixar Cars McQueen McMissile
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 2 - Look at my awesome house! (Minecraft Animation)
Disney Cars 2 Holiday Edition Hot Wheels Easter Egg Speedsters Toy Surprise Lightning McQueen Toys
12 Surprise Eggs Unboxing Cars 2 Eggs Kinder Surprise Angry Birds Easter Eggs Disney Pixar Toys
2 Toy Surprises Disney Princess Surprise Egg Unboxing & Kinder Surprise Easter Bunny Rabbit Opening
9 Surprise Eggs Unboxing Kinder Surprise Toy Story Hello Kitty Barbie Angry Birds Cars 2 Easter Eggs
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 3 - Who the hell are you?! (Minecraft Animation)
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 4 - You're not a cube? (Minecraft Animation)
Cars 2 Toys Easter Eggs Lightning McQueen HOLIDAY Edition Rod Torque Redline Pixar Disney Pixar toy
12 Toy Story Surprise Easter Eggs Unboxing Toys Review 2013 Disney Sheriff Woody & Buzz Lightyear
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 5 - Moo! (Minecraft Animation)
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 6 - Who's Notch? (Minecraft Animation)
SPONGEBOB SMURFS CHUPA CHUPS BALL SURPRISE LABABYMUSICA
How to Scramble Eggs Inside Their Shell
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 7 - He's a BAD MAN! (Minecraft Animation)
An Egg's Guide to Minecraft - PART 8 - Where'd my wood go? (Minecraft Animation)
- Take photos in any supported camera resolution
- Can take photos also with screen of (only if the device supports this)
- Screen wakes up with proximity sensor
- Choose any shoot frequency and number of photos
- Built in player for the time lapses
- Camera settings (focus, zoom, exposure, white balance)
- No audio when shooting (only if the device allows this)
- Browse and manage the time lapses
- Encode video file automatically
- Share to YouTube and other services
- Add motion effect to the video
- Supports both front and back cameras
- Overlay the time and date over the photos
It is advised to turn off all radios in the device while shooting. This can be done by switching the phone to flight mode.
The photos can be read from the device and you can create a video from them e.g. with [Mac] Time Lapse Assembler ( http://www.dayofthenewdan.com/projects/time-lapse-assembler-1 ) or [Windows] MakeAVI ( http://makeavi.sourceforge.net/ ).
Draw pictures on the screen using the handy editor. Preview and edit your animations. Then when you're happy with your animation, encode and share a video in MP4, AVI, Flash, or Quicktime format.
Note: Video encoding and extraction requires the LookSee Encoder application, available separately. LookSee Encoder also works with LookSee Animator, the time-lapse/stop-motion application.
*NEW*: You can now create animated GIF files without having to purchase LookSee Encoder.
Feedback and suggestions requested. Please let us know what you'd like to see in LookSee Draw!
Note: As of version 1.2, there is a new permission for reading device system logs. This is *not* used for probing sensitive information. It is only for reading system logs in the event there is a problem with the application that requires debugging information to solve.
GrowingUp allows you to take shots in single-shot or repeating mode with which you can create your own videos, also in HD.
Growingup lets you import images from your phone memory.
- Create new projects
- Import images from external memory
- View and manage captured photos
- View and manage video created
- Shoot in all supported resolution size
- Shoot Mode Single
- Shoot Mode repetition
- Shoot Mode continuous
- Create videos in MP4 and 3GP
- Create video in 240p 480p and 960p resolution
* Note: some functions require network connectivity so you remember to turn on the wireless network to enjoy the most complete offline
Any content, including but not limited to, images, text, sound bytes, phrases, logos, names, titles, not owned by us belongs to their respected owners. We do not take credit nor claim to take credit for any of said content. Any content used is used at a fan-base stand point. We simply provide free positive advertising. If you for any reason own content produced by us and do not wish to receive, no-obligation, free advertising to your fans, contact us immediately with the proper documentation to prove the material is yours and we will remove it upon request. There is no need to take legal action, we will respect the owners wishes, just contact us first. We are respect our users and producers therefore we will remove it upon request like stated above.
ALL CONTENT NOT OWNED BY us and BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS Aardman Animations Ltd.
Shaun the Sheep is a registered trademark of Aardman Animations Ltd. All trademarks and copyrights belongs to them and them only. This application is NOT a officially licensed Shaun the Sheep product and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
This applications is an unofficial fan based only.
Kw: children cartoon, kids movies