Geodesy Coordinate Tools is the easiest way to make geographic calculations.
* Coordinate conversion tool with error checking: Convert Degrees, Deg/Min, Deg/Min/Sec, UTM, MGRS, Maidenhead.
* Draw any free-form closed shape on a map or point-plot a perimeter to get the enclosed area. Great if you just want to know the area of your neighbor's back yard or the area and perimeter of the continental U.S. Useful for construction planning, gardening, or any other task that requires area measurements.
* Plot 2 points on a map and get the altitudes, distance and altitude difference between them along with reverse geocoded locality information.
* Lots of screens for making distance, area, heading and altitude calculations including, for the technically minded, a geodetic problem calculator for inverse and direct geodetic problems. Choose your geoid (DATUM).
* Distance from your position to any position on the globe.
* Magnetic field tools including A COMPASS with a magnetic declination indicator.
* Time measurements.
* Excellent documentation with easy to follow help.
In every tool we can generate a detailed calculation and store in a text file, and then send the report via email to the address you want. All within the same application!
We can also create our own reference ellipsoids, and use any tool in the application. We can even modify the value of anamorphosis used for all calculations the application does.
Just under a year ago, this was my best application, the most complete in every way. But in all this time I've grown a lot and learned a lot, the same as I want to convey in this new version of the application. Thank you very much to all.
Practical application includes:
- A compass, which at the same time we can see that we azimuth from north.
- A bubble level to level based, or any surface you need.
- A detailed weather report, which includes pressure and humidity, to know what conditions are going to work.
Phone operating system Android with a big plane coordinates of known differences in the distance between two points, as well as grad at the same time, be able to calculate the angles district amount in degrees and radians. Most importantly, the district account when evaluating any exceptions produced by him as a result. Also known polar coordinate application and Secondary Points Account modules based on the two-point 3 the coordinates of the point, simple set up and information, the intermediate points between the two points, two noktandan coordinate transformation and the new coordinate system coordinates with the GPS on your phone where you want to make your current location and the application calculates the distance of x and y.
Useful for Civil Engineering and site based work when away from a computer with Excel or expensive software.
FIND WCB & DISTANCE:
Calculate the whole circle bearing (the clockwise angle from North to a given direction) by entering the coordinates (Easting and Northing) of two known points. The WCB will be given in the direction of Point 1 towards Point 2. The distance in metres is also displayed.
CO-ORD FROM WCB:
Enter the coordinates of a known point and the bearing and distance from this to the point you wish to calculate.
CO-ORD FROM REF LINE:
Enter two coordinated points (Easting and Northing) along a desired line and input the distance along the line from point 1 to the point you want to calculate. Perpendicular offsets from this line can also be computed. Positive values offset to the RHS of the line in the direction of Point 1 -> Point 2, negative values for LHS of line.
Keywords: WCB, bearing and distance, 3D Coordinates, Offsets, Grid Convert, Cogo, co-ord, Easting, Northing, Global, Local Grid, National, Civil Engineering, Construction Site,Setting Out, Calculator, Calc, Total Station, EDM, Geodesic coordinates
Currently only supports 58 reference ellipsoids datums, but is not capable of transforming coordinates from one ellipsoid to another. Default ellipsoid is WGS84 used by GPS system.
Supports 3 different latitude / longitude input formats: decimal degrees (DD.DDD), degrees /decimal minutes (DD MM.MMM) and degrees/minutes and decimal seconds (DD MM SS.SSS). The UTM input format are those: Northing, Easting, Zone and Hemisphere.
This app allows you to work in UTM or latitude / longitude coordinates so you can use it with topographic maps. It's an useful tool for map reading and navigation (land or sea navigation). So is useful for outdoors sports like hiking, orienteering, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking, surveying or anything where you need to read coordinates from a map and convert coordinates between formats. Also useful in Search and Rescue (SAR) or GIS where conversion between different formats is needed.
Also you can enter coordinates dynamically using a map. Drag and drop the marker around the map and coordinates (both geographic and UTM) will be updated.
Coordinates can be copied to clipboard with long press or shared via SMS or e-mail.
** If you want make a suggestion or find a bug, e-mail me and I will fix it. If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T respond to comments in Google Play. **"
Increase GPS accuracy.
Display and convert GPS coords to the Greek Geodetic Reference System GGRS 87 (EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
Save points to lists.
Export point lists to .txt, .csv, .kml & .dxf files.
Tags: GPS ΕΓΣΑ ΕΓΣΑ87 EGSA EGSA87 GGRS GGRS87 TOPO ΤΟΠΟ ΤΟΠΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΟ TOPOGRAPHIC coords KTIMATOLOGIO ΚΤΗΜΑΤΟΛΟΓΙΟ TOPOGRAPHER
SurveyorDroid also has the following features:
-Level books can be saved and sent via email as an excel file for review or accessed from a computer.
-Latitude and Longitude can be recorded for each reading.
-Data validation e.g. a backsight can't be entered until a foresight is first entered.
-Table view of rise/fall and reduced level, simply orientate your device to landscape. Details can also be entered in this view.
-Misclosure for closed loop levelling.
This application requires the following permissions:
-File storage in order to save and open stored level books.
-Precise GPS location to record Latitude and Longitude (turn GPS off if this is not required).
-Internet access to send level books.
-Two Peg Test
Please contact if there are any features you would like to see added.
It provides GPS location and altitude, as well as elevation angle, horizon tilt angle, and azimuth angle.
'Surveyor Tools Free' includes three screens: the main screen and two different compass screens. One is a simple compass that is like a traditional compass with a moving needle. The other compass is more modern and displays a number of useful datums. These include azimuth angle with bearing and magnetic field strength, as well as the magnetic field data accuracy.
'Surveyor Tools Free' displays the following information on the main screen:
-GPS latitude and longitude,
-GPS (corrected - see below) altitude,
-accuracy of the altitude,
-azimuth angle and bearing,
-horizon tilt angle,
-location of Sun, Moon, and Sun's shadow displayed on the screen with appropriate symbols,
-current local time, weekday, and date,
-vertical and horizontal 'crosshairs' centered on the field center,
-picture button to take and save a picture of the current view,
-direction type (magnetic or astronomical),
-sliding 'drawer' menu.
All the angles displayed on the screen are in degrees units. The artificial horizon is shown as a bright green line. It tilts and moves vertically to compensate for camera rotations.
The 'CAL' button on the main screen is the calibration button. If you have not yet calibrated 'Surveyor Tools Free', the button will appear green. To calibrate 'Surveyor Tools Free' first select the object you want to calibrate with on the settings screen (Moon, Sun, Sun's shadow). Be careful when pointing at the Sun; use the Sun to calibrate only when it is cloudy and you can still see the Sun through the clouds.
Next, point the camera at the object and make sure it is centered on the gray cross in the center of the screen. Then press the 'CAL' button. The button will change color to yellow, indicating you have calibrated the 'Surveyor Tools Free'. The calibration will be remembered when you close the app. You can calibrate again as often as you wish. Only the most recent calibration is used.
Once you have calibrated the 'Surveyor Tools Free', the 'Direction type' will change from 'magnetic' to 'astronomical'. Prior to calibration the compasses give magnetic directions; after calibration they give astronomical (or true) directions.
The calibration performed by the 'CAL' button corrects for the difference between directions to the magnetic and true north as well as offsets between the center of the display and the measured azimuth and elevation angle values.
When the GPS coordinates cannot be determined, 'Surveyor Tools Free' uses the last saved coordinates to perform the calculations to display the Sun, Moon, and Sun's shadow.
The reported altitude is corrected to the EGM96 geoid. This provides absolute accuracy in altitude just under one meter. Location data are automatically saved when the app is exited.
A 'settings' screen provides options to choose the altitude units (meters or feet) and the object for calibration.
When you take a picture of the current view, the image is named according to the date and time according to the following format: 'yyMMddHHmmss.png'. The location of the file is briefly shown when it is saved. You might experience a 2 or 3 second delay between the time the picture is taken and when it is saved. You can access the saved files by connecting your Android device to a computer via a USB cable.
Applications of 'Surveyor Tools Free' include geocaching, hiking, prospecting, emergencies, accident reports, real estate, surveying, observational astronomy, and archaeology.
This app is ad supported.
!!!Please compare with other map tools !!!
Maps Area Calculator is a smart tool for calculation of the area on the map. Application takes into account of the World's geodesic structure and serves highly accurate area and distance information. Point insertion can be done in two ways: pin tool and finger tool. Once you place your points on the map when you click on the calculate button path completes itself and handles calculation.
İmportant : Points on the map should be positioned clock wise or counter clock wide and path must not self intersect.
-User friendly interface
-Map, Satellite, Terrain and Hybrid modes
-Meter, Kilometer, Mile and Feet distance units available
-Pin tool for linear measurements
-Finger tool for path measurements
-Map tilt angle adjustment
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
Can you classify points per project, point name, and their respective coordinates. Prepared for Surveying and Geodesy.
Compatible with the Wizard applications Topography, Topography - Earthworks, Geodesy, Surveying and reviews.
You can put all the information in text files that were working normally within the database, and you always have them ready, without the risk of losing the corresponding text file.
"GPS Area Measure" is an excellent application for the calculation of the area on the map. App gives the highly accurate area, distance, angle and volume information.
Easy and fast insertion point can coordinate with the very delicate.
GPS Area Measure is used for:
- Map Measure
- Outdoor Measure
- Road repairing
- Range finder
- Distance measure
- Seal coating
- Jog tracking
- Field and pasture area measure
- Garden and farm work and planning
- Agricultural measure
- Solar panel installation
- Roof area estimation
- Trip planning
- Support for 50 languages
- GPS Tracking support
- Distance, Angle and Area Modes
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance between points
- Angle between lines
- Area calculation
- Address information
- Volume calculation
- Direction info for lines (N/NNE/NE/ENE/E/ESE/SE/SSE/S/SSW/SW/WSW/W/WNW/NW/NNW)
- GPS coordinates for selected point
- Manage saved KML files (Open, Save and Share)
- Export KML file format to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Terrain and Satellite Views
- Delete last point or all points
All information (data, operations , crops) can be managed easily from your mobile phone . Supports electronic cartographic managing farms with the help of Google Maps.
The user can :
• Create a new farm field and access the already registered farm fields
• Insert and edit work on each field
• Insert and edit crop of each field
• Transfer farm fields in new growing year
Manage your equipment and its work on it
Manage your staff and their working hours and tasks
• Create and restore backups for each crop year
• Print farm list ready for the declaration of E.U Opekepe
• Insert up to four owners and a tenant for each field on the farm .
The FarmManager product is free software and intellectual property of the Department of Information & Communications , laboratory E.G.E.K.T. TEI Central Macedonia .
!!! NOTE : For any problem you have with the application or for more information please contact us for help.
Obliczenia dostępne w aplikacji Kalkulator geodezyjny:
- Azymut i długość ze współrzędnych
- Kąt ze współrzędnych trzech punktów
- Pole powierzchni - w tym z danych pobrane z GPS
- Rzutowanie - domiar ze współrzędnych trzech punktów
- Współrzędne punktu z azymutu
- Biegunowe obliczanie współrzędnych trzeciego punktu
- Druga współrzędna punktu na prostej
- Punkt przecięcia dwóch odcinków
- Domiar prostokątny
- Wcięcie kątowe w przód
- Wcięcie kątowe wstecz
- Wcięcie liniowe
- Zadanie Hansena
Aplikacja Kalkulator geodezyjny została ogłoszona jednym z 12 największych plusów polskiej geodezji w 2013 roku wg magazynu GEODETA.
Istnieje możliwość dodania nowych obliczeń (prosimy o kontakt), planowana jest także funkcja prowadzenia logów z obliczeń.
Wszelkie błędy prosimy zgłaszać na adres firstname.lastname@example.org
Wersja 1.0.0 (20 lipiec 2013)
- Wydanie kalkulatora w wersji na system Android
Wersja 1.0.1 (22 lipiec 2013)
- Drobne poprawki
Wersja 1.0.2 (23 lipiec 2013)
- Poprawiono obliczanie kąta z 3 punktów (zgłoszone przez użytkownika)
Wersja 1.0.3 (25 lipiec 2013)
- Dodano możliwość wybrania jednostki wprowadzanego kąta (grady/stopnie) (zasugerowane przez użytkownika)
- Poprawiono błąd w obliczeniach domiaru prostokątnego (zgłoszone przez użytkownika)
- Możliwość zwiększenia czcionki w menu (zasugerowane przez wielu użytkowników)
Geopaparazzi is a tool developed to do fast qualitative technical and scientific surveys. Its strength is its direct connection to the BeeGIS GIS, that can be used to further process the collected data.
Even if the main aim is in the field of surveying, it contains tools that can be of great use also to tourists that want to keep a geo-diary.
Visit the official homepage: http://www.geopaparazzi.eu for documentation.
Visit the blog to find use cases and other info: http://jgrasstechtips.blogspot.it/search/label/geopaparazzi
Use the mailing list for any issue and if you need help: http://groups.google.com/group/geopaparazzi-users
• calculation in real-time
• choose which formats and how many decimals will be shown
• simple design
• different themes
* 106 elements catagorized according to the following characteristics:
- solid / liquid / gas
- synthetically created
- non metals / alkali metals / alkali earth metals / transition metals / metalloids / halogens / noble gases / rear earth metals.
* tap each of the elements to view 22 of its basic properites:
- atomic number
- mass number
- atomic mass
- oxidation states
- electron configuration
- melting point
- boilong opint
- deltaH vaporization
- delta H fusion
- specific heat
- atomic volume
- atomic radius
- covalent radius
- thermal conductivity
- electrical conductivity
- ionization potential
- oxide type
* zoomable screen.
* no permissions required.
* great for students.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at email@example.com.
For more applications, check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.
Correct up to geometric altitude of 84 kilometers.
1) Enter mean sea level characteristics (temperature, pressure).
2) Enter chosen altitude (geometric or geopotential) or gravity, press 'done' and view atmospheric properties at
chosen altitude \ gravity.
3) Enter chosen airspeed (true or calibrated or equivalent; up to the local value of the speed of sound) or dynamic
pressure or mach number (up to mach one), press 'done' and view airspeed type converted at current altitude and
mean sea level characteristics.
1) Long click each variable label to get information regarding that variable.
2) Use right side spinners to change input / output unit types.
1) Airspeed conversion is performed under assumption that air is compressible, isentropic (subsonic; mach
number < 1.0) and dry with a constant specific heat ratio.
2) If at current atmospheric conditions, input airspeed results in mach number greater then 1 - calculation is
performed according to mach number 1.
3) Density is calculated using a perfect gas relationship.
4) Geopotential altitude input is defined according to standard day (ISA).
5) The mean molecular weight is not corrected for geometric altitude above 80km.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The only atmospheric calculator that allows the complete and
exact calculation of each of the "1976 standard atmosphere"
28 parameters as a function of each of the other parameters!
Tired of calculating pressure or gravitational acceleration solely out of altitude?
well, now you can enter the desired pressure or gravitational acceleration and get the the atmospheric parameters which correspond to the lowest geopotential altitude. This is done for the entire 7 layers of the atmosphere (altitudes up to 84km / 280kft)
The atmospheric calculator parameters include:
- geometric altitude
- geopotential altitude
- lapse rate
- temperature ratio
- molecular temperature
- kinetic temperature
- mean molecular weight ratio
- mean molecular weight
- pressure ratio
- density ratio
- gravitational acceleration ratio
- gravitational acceleration
- dynamic viscosity ratio
- dynamic viscosity
- kinematic viscosity ratio
- kinematic viscosity
- speed of sound ratio
- speed of sound
- pressure scale height
- number density
- mean air-particle speed
- mean collision frequency
- mean free path
- thermal conductivity ratio
- thermal conductivity coefficient
- mole volume
Each of these parameters is given in metric and english units.
* Extrapolation is allowed(!) and performed for geometric altitudes from zero down to -5km.
* results for geometric altitudes between 80km and 86km are corrected for mean molecular weight ration which is not 1. Note that many 1976 standard atmosphere tables are not corrected according to the mean molecular weight ratio, but they do mention that this correction should be done.
Questions or bug reports?
contact me at email@example.com
For more applications, check out my public profile at:
p.s. network access is for ads.
* Enter a chemical formula the standard way.
* Symbols can be seperated by blanks.
* Simplified structures are also allowed.
* Formulas cointaining a multiplication (such as hydrates) should be entered without the dot.
* Numbers composed by an integer and a fraction (like 1 1/2) should be replaced by a fraction (3/2) or using decimal notation (1.5).
* The chemical formulas are case sensetive.
Internet permission is for adds.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more applications,check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.