Geodesy Coordinate Tools is the easiest way to make geographic calculations.
* Coordinate conversion tool with error checking: Convert Degrees, Deg/Min, Deg/Min/Sec, UTM, MGRS, Maidenhead.
* Draw any free-form closed shape on a map or point-plot a perimeter to get the enclosed area. Great if you just want to know the area of your neighbor's back yard or the area and perimeter of the continental U.S. Useful for construction planning, gardening, or any other task that requires area measurements.
* Plot 2 points on a map and get the altitudes, distance and altitude difference between them along with reverse geocoded locality information.
* Lots of screens for making distance, area, heading and altitude calculations including, for the technically minded, a geodetic problem calculator for inverse and direct geodetic problems. Choose your geoid (DATUM).
* Distance from your position to any position on the globe.
* Magnetic field tools including A COMPASS with a magnetic declination indicator.
* Time measurements.
* Excellent documentation with easy to follow help.
In every tool we can generate a detailed calculation and store in a text file, and then send the report via email to the address you want. All within the same application!
We can also create our own reference ellipsoids, and use any tool in the application. We can even modify the value of anamorphosis used for all calculations the application does.
Just under a year ago, this was my best application, the most complete in every way. But in all this time I've grown a lot and learned a lot, the same as I want to convey in this new version of the application. Thank you very much to all.
The result of the changes we see on screen, and can also generate a complete and detailed report of calculation, where we can see the whole process of calculation.
Useful for Civil Engineering and site based work when away from a computer with Excel or expensive software.
FIND WCB & DISTANCE:
Calculate the whole circle bearing (the clockwise angle from North to a given direction) by entering the coordinates (Easting and Northing) of two known points. The WCB will be given in the direction of Point 1 towards Point 2. The distance in metres is also displayed.
CO-ORD FROM WCB:
Enter the coordinates of a known point and the bearing and distance from this to the point you wish to calculate.
CO-ORD FROM REF LINE:
Enter two coordinated points (Easting and Northing) along a desired line and input the distance along the line from point 1 to the point you want to calculate. Perpendicular offsets from this line can also be computed. Positive values offset to the RHS of the line in the direction of Point 1 -> Point 2, negative values for LHS of line.
Keywords: WCB, bearing and distance, 3D Coordinates, Offsets, Grid Convert, Cogo, co-ord, Easting, Northing, Global, Local Grid, National, Civil Engineering, Construction Site,Setting Out, Calculator, Calc, Total Station, EDM, Geodesic coordinates
At the same time, through this application, you can buy my other application through PayPal! For more information, do not hesitate to download it!
Increase GPS accuracy.
Display and convert GPS coords to the Greek Geodetic Reference System GGRS 87 (EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
Save points to lists.
Export point lists to .txt, .csv, .kml & .dxf files.
Tags: GPS ΕΓΣΑ ΕΓΣΑ87 EGSA EGSA87 GGRS GGRS87 TOPO ΤΟΠΟ ΤΟΠΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΟ TOPOGRAPHIC coords KTIMATOLOGIO ΚΤΗΜΑΤΟΛΟΓΙΟ TOPOGRAPHER
Press your device's menu button to save an image. View saved images in your device's gallery app.
Dioptra™ provides the following information like a theodolite optical instrument -
• yaw indicator (compass)
• pitch indicator (tilt degrees)
• roll indicator (tilt degrees)
along with -
• GPS position
• azimuth and bearing to photo subject
The ancient greek "dioptra" was a classical astronomical and surveying instrument, dating from the 3rd century BCE. The dioptra was a sighting tube or, alternatively, a rod with a sight at both ends, attached to a stand. If fitted with protractors, it could be used to measure angles.
At any time you can access through the application itself, any text file we have on the phone's SD card, with data from our control points, points for staking, etc..
In the tool "area calculation" tool and "remote height", we record our work in a text file, easily manageable by any software tool.
In addition, it also has functions to calculate the survey done for the polygon, and the coordinates of all measured points.
Made with all my motivation, passion, and heart, that's all you use them and enjoy.
Thank you very much!
It is intended basically for geodesists and markshader, for calculation directional angle.
It is convenient for schoolboys and students at the decision of geometrical problems.
Remember that in degree of 60 minutes, and in a minute of 60 seconds.
This app is used when leveling.
If you use this app, you need not have a level book.
If you are civil engineer, it is necessary.
Do you want to know ground height? This app will solve it.
- Display GH(Ground Height)
civil, leveling, survey, surveying , ground, earth, calculator, baby, beast,FS,BS,GH,IH,수준측량,측량,레벨측량,광파기,level,
Obliczenia dostępne w aplikacji Kalkulator geodezyjny:
- Azymut i długość ze współrzędnych
- Kąt ze współrzędnych trzech punktów
- Pole powierzchni - w tym z danych pobrane z GPS
- Rzutowanie - domiar ze współrzędnych trzech punktów
- Współrzędne punktu z azymutu
- Biegunowe obliczanie współrzędnych trzeciego punktu
- Druga współrzędna punktu na prostej
- Punkt przecięcia dwóch odcinków
- Domiar prostokątny
- Wcięcie kątowe w przód
- Wcięcie kątowe wstecz
- Wcięcie liniowe
- Zadanie Hansena
Aplikacja Kalkulator geodezyjny została ogłoszona jednym z 12 największych plusów polskiej geodezji w 2013 roku wg magazynu GEODETA.
Istnieje możliwość dodania nowych obliczeń (prosimy o kontakt), planowana jest także funkcja prowadzenia logów z obliczeń.
Wszelkie błędy prosimy zgłaszać na adres email@example.com
Wersja 1.0.0 (20 lipiec 2013)
- Wydanie kalkulatora w wersji na system Android
Wersja 1.0.1 (22 lipiec 2013)
- Drobne poprawki
Wersja 1.0.2 (23 lipiec 2013)
- Poprawiono obliczanie kąta z 3 punktów (zgłoszone przez użytkownika)
Wersja 1.0.3 (25 lipiec 2013)
- Dodano możliwość wybrania jednostki wprowadzanego kąta (grady/stopnie) (zasugerowane przez użytkownika)
- Poprawiono błąd w obliczeniach domiaru prostokątnego (zgłoszone przez użytkownika)
- Możliwość zwiększenia czcionki w menu (zasugerowane przez wielu użytkowników)
Can you classify points per project, point name, and their respective coordinates. Prepared for Surveying and Geodesy.
Compatible with the Wizard applications Topography, Topography - Earthworks, Geodesy, Surveying and reviews.
You can put all the information in text files that were working normally within the database, and you always have them ready, without the risk of losing the corresponding text file.
The typical functions of Geo Converter:
+ Tools 1 - Convert geodetic coordinates to map grid coordinates and vice versa by map projections. You can choose UTM projection (3 degree and 6 degree) or Gauss projection (choose scale reduce factor is 1).
+ Tools 2 - Convert flat coordinates from current zone to other zone (change central meridian or zone wide) using UTM projection.
+ Tools 3 - Setup local parameters: Reference system (Datum, Elipsoid), Central meridian, Zone, Scale reduction factor,...
Geo Converter support 6 common language in the world (English, French, Chinese, Russia, Spanish and Vietnamese)
Keyworks: Locate, waypoint, convert geodetic, Measuring coordinates, Avoid stray, Xcompass, Super GeoGPS
!!!Please compare with other map tools !!!
Maps Area Calculator is a smart tool for calculation of the area on the map. Application takes into account of the World's geodesic structure and serves highly accurate area and distance information. Point insertion can be done in two ways: pin tool and finger tool. Once you place your points on the map when you click on the calculate button path completes itself and handles calculation.
İmportant : Points on the map should be positioned clock wise or counter clock wide and path must not self intersect.
-User friendly interface
-Map, Satellite, Terrain and Hybrid modes
-Meter, Kilometer, Mile and Feet distance units available
-Pin tool for linear measurements
-Finger tool for path measurements
-Map tilt angle adjustment
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
* 106 elements catagorized according to the following characteristics:
- solid / liquid / gas
- synthetically created
- non metals / alkali metals / alkali earth metals / transition metals / metalloids / halogens / noble gases / rear earth metals.
* tap each of the elements to view 22 of its basic properites:
- atomic number
- mass number
- atomic mass
- oxidation states
- electron configuration
- melting point
- boilong opint
- deltaH vaporization
- delta H fusion
- specific heat
- atomic volume
- atomic radius
- covalent radius
- thermal conductivity
- electrical conductivity
- ionization potential
- oxide type
* zoomable screen.
* no permissions required.
* great for students.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more applications, check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.
* Enter a chemical formula the standard way.
* Symbols can be seperated by blanks.
* Simplified structures are also allowed.
* Formulas cointaining a multiplication (such as hydrates) should be entered without the dot.
* Numbers composed by an integer and a fraction (like 1 1/2) should be replaced by a fraction (3/2) or using decimal notation (1.5).
* The chemical formulas are case sensetive.
Internet permission is for adds.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at email@example.com.
For more applications,check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.
The only atmospheric calculator that allows the complete and
exact calculation of each of the "1976 standard atmosphere"
28 parameters as a function of each of the other parameters!
Tired of calculating pressure or gravitational acceleration solely out of altitude?
well, now you can enter the desired pressure or gravitational acceleration and get the the atmospheric parameters which correspond to the lowest geopotential altitude. This is done for the entire 7 layers of the atmosphere (altitudes up to 84km / 280kft)
The atmospheric calculator parameters include:
- geometric altitude
- geopotential altitude
- lapse rate
- temperature ratio
- molecular temperature
- kinetic temperature
- mean molecular weight ratio
- mean molecular weight
- pressure ratio
- density ratio
- gravitational acceleration ratio
- gravitational acceleration
- dynamic viscosity ratio
- dynamic viscosity
- kinematic viscosity ratio
- kinematic viscosity
- speed of sound ratio
- speed of sound
- pressure scale height
- number density
- mean air-particle speed
- mean collision frequency
- mean free path
- thermal conductivity ratio
- thermal conductivity coefficient
- mole volume
Each of these parameters is given in metric and english units.
* Extrapolation is allowed(!) and performed for geometric altitudes from zero down to -5km.
* results for geometric altitudes between 80km and 86km are corrected for mean molecular weight ration which is not 1. Note that many 1976 standard atmosphere tables are not corrected according to the mean molecular weight ratio, but they do mention that this correction should be done.
Questions or bug reports?
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more applications, check out my public profile at:
p.s. network access is for ads.