Geodesy Coordinate Tools is the easiest way to make geographic calculations.
* Coordinate conversion tool with error checking: Convert Degrees, Deg/Min, Deg/Min/Sec, UTM, MGRS, Maidenhead.
* Draw any free-form closed shape on a map or point-plot a perimeter to get the enclosed area. Great if you just want to know the area of your neighbor's back yard or the area and perimeter of the continental U.S. Useful for construction planning, gardening, or any other task that requires area measurements.
* Plot 2 points on a map and get the altitudes, distance and altitude difference between them along with reverse geocoded locality information.
* Lots of screens for making distance, area, heading and altitude calculations including, for the technically minded, a geodetic problem calculator for inverse and direct geodetic problems. Choose your geoid (DATUM).
* Distance from your position to any position on the globe.
* Magnetic field tools including A COMPASS with a magnetic declination indicator.
* Time measurements.
* Excellent documentation with easy to follow help.
In every tool we can generate a detailed calculation and store in a text file, and then send the report via email to the address you want. All within the same application!
We can also create our own reference ellipsoids, and use any tool in the application. We can even modify the value of anamorphosis used for all calculations the application does.
Just under a year ago, this was my best application, the most complete in every way. But in all this time I've grown a lot and learned a lot, the same as I want to convey in this new version of the application. Thank you very much to all.
The result of the changes we see on screen, and can also generate a complete and detailed report of calculation, where we can see the whole process of calculation.
Useful for Civil Engineering and site based work when away from a computer with Excel or expensive software.
FIND WCB & DISTANCE:
Calculate the whole circle bearing (the clockwise angle from North to a given direction) by entering the coordinates (Easting and Northing) of two known points. The WCB will be given in the direction of Point 1 towards Point 2. The distance in metres is also displayed.
CO-ORD FROM WCB:
Enter the coordinates of a known point and the bearing and distance from this to the point you wish to calculate.
CO-ORD FROM REF LINE:
Enter two coordinated points (Easting and Northing) along a desired line and input the distance along the line from point 1 to the point you want to calculate. Perpendicular offsets from this line can also be computed. Positive values offset to the RHS of the line in the direction of Point 1 -> Point 2, negative values for LHS of line.
Keywords: WCB, bearing and distance, 3D Coordinates, Offsets, Grid Convert, Cogo, co-ord, Easting, Northing, Global, Local Grid, National, Civil Engineering, Construction Site,Setting Out, Calculator, Calc, Total Station, EDM, Geodesic coordinates
Increase GPS accuracy.
Display and convert GPS coords to the Greek Geodetic Reference System GGRS 87 (EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
Save points to lists.
Export point lists to .txt, .csv, .kml & .dxf files.
Tags: GPS ΕΓΣΑ ΕΓΣΑ87 EGSA EGSA87 GGRS GGRS87 TOPO ΤΟΠΟ ΤΟΠΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΟ TOPOGRAPHIC coords KTIMATOLOGIO ΚΤΗΜΑΤΟΛΟΓΙΟ TOPOGRAPHER
The typical functions of Geo Converter:
+ Tools 1 - Convert geodetic coordinates to map grid coordinates and vice versa by map projections. You can choose UTM projection (3 degree and 6 degree) or Gauss projection (choose scale reduce factor is 1).
+ Tools 2 - Convert flat coordinates from current zone to other zone (change central meridian or zone wide) using UTM projection.
+ Tools 3 - Setup local parameters: Reference system (Datum, Elipsoid), Central meridian, Zone, Scale reduction factor,...
Geo Converter support 6 common language in the world (English, French, Chinese, Russia, Spanish and Vietnamese)
Keyworks: Locate, waypoint, convert geodetic, Measuring coordinates, Avoid stray, Xcompass, Super GeoGPS
In addition, it also has functions to calculate the survey done for the polygon, and the coordinates of all measured points.
Made with all my motivation, passion, and heart, that's all you use them and enjoy.
Thank you very much!
GPS and network are not required to use this app.
"Map Tools" Features:
- Coordinates conversion and distance calculation in the following coordinate systems: Geodetic Coordinates (DD, DM, DMS), UTM, UPS, MGRS, USNG, Georef, Map Grid Australia 1994 (MGA94), New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000), New Zealand Map Grid (NZMG) and British National Grid (OSGB).
- Datum conversion. "Map Tools" comes with 230 datums, which include WGS84, NAD27, NAD83, GDA94, NZGD2000, NZGD1949, OSGB36, ED50 and a lot more.
- Use your current location as the input for the coordinate conversion and distance calculation
- Copy and paste the coordinates from and to the app
- Convert between 3 different Geodetic formats: Decimal Degrees, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes Seconds
At the same time, through this application, you can buy my other application through PayPal! For more information, do not hesitate to download it!
Currently only supports 58 reference ellipsoids datums, but is not capable of transforming coordinates from one ellipsoid to another. Default ellipsoid is WGS84 used by GPS system.
Supports 3 different latitude / longitude input formats: decimal degrees (DD.DDD), degrees /decimal minutes (DD MM.MMM) and degrees/minutes and decimal seconds (DD MM SS.SSS). The UTM input format are those: Northing, Easting, Zone and Hemisphere.
This app allows you to work in UTM or latitude / longitude coordinates so you can use it with topographic maps. It's an useful tool for map reading and navigation (land or sea navigation). So is useful for outdoors sports like hiking, orienteering, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking, surveying or anything where you need to read coordinates from a map and convert coordinates between formats. Also useful in Search and Rescue (SAR) or GIS where conversion between different formats is needed.
Also you can enter coordinates dynamically using a map. Drag and drop the marker around the map and coordinates (both geographic and UTM) will be updated.
Coordinates can be copied to clipboard with long press or shared via SMS or e-mail.
** If you want make a suggestion or find a bug, e-mail me and I will fix it. If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T respond to comments in Google Play. **"
This app is used when leveling.
If you use this app, you need not have a level book.
If you are civil engineer, it is necessary.
Do you want to know ground height? This app will solve it.
- Display GH(Ground Height)
civil, leveling, survey, surveying , ground, earth, calculator, baby, beast,FS,BS,GH,IH,수준측량,측량,레벨측량,광파기,level,
On the map, you can filter the types of stations to display - like certain stabilities, horizontal/vertical orders, and destroyed/non-publishable status. You can also directly search for a PID, and have the map take you to the location of the station, and manually view the datasheet of a station.
Once a station is found, you can take photographs of it, images being stored in a simple numbering scheme or be saved using the NGS's recommended photograph naming convention. Using the naming convention, each station's images are stored in their own folder, along with a notes text file if the you record any recovery notes for the station.
Made for the professional surveyor and the geocache hunter (benchmark hunter!) out there in the wild.
Note that the application will only display NGS survey marks. (No USGS stations or State stations at this time, unless they are included in the NGS database.)
Este software permite al Usuario realizar toda la toma de datos de Campo y todo el proceso de replanteo de Nube de Puntos, Ejes en Planta y Alzado, Secciones de Carreteras, Canales y cualquier otra obra lineal, también el replanteo de Modelos Digitales del Terreno, y todo ello con la carga de fondo de Imágenes de Google o cualquiera que el usuario disponga.
Vea en nuestra Web (www.topview.es) todos los vídeos tutoriales para obtener mayor información del funcionamiento y prestaciones de este software. También disponemos de versiones para la plataforma Window Xp/Vista/7/8, Windows Ce, y Windows Mobile.
Permite el Replanteo de:
- Puntos aislados
- Puntos en Línea
- Puntos Coplanares
- Secciones Tipo
- Secciones Cajeadas
- Entidades del DXF/DWG
- Modelos Digitales del Terreno
- y mucho mas....
The app is using the great-circle formula to calculate the distance.
The great-circle or orthodromic distance is the shortest distance between two points on the surface of a sphere, measured along the surface of the sphere (as opposed to a straight line through the sphere's interior). The distance between two points in Euclidean space is the length of a straight line between them, but on the sphere there are no straight lines. In non-Euclidean geometry, straight lines are replaced with geodesics. Geodesics on the sphere are the great circles (circles on the sphere whose centers coincide with the center of the sphere).
This Application 'Sidereal Time' displays sidereal times (ST) as well as several other time standards.
You will not only find the actual date and your local civil time but also 'Universal Time Coordinated' (UTC), your time zone and the difference between UTC and your time zone. The Julian Day count (JD) and the modified Julian Day (MJD) of course are displayed as well.
This application "Sidereal Time" shows the relevant scientific and common time formats.
It may be of interest for all areas of chronology and geography, geodesy, geophysics, meteorology, satellites (ISS)
and astronomy. It keeps scientifically interested people, hobby or amateur astronomer always up to date.
* 106 elements catagorized according to the following characteristics:
- solid / liquid / gas
- synthetically created
- non metals / alkali metals / alkali earth metals / transition metals / metalloids / halogens / noble gases / rear earth metals.
* tap each of the elements to view 22 of its basic properites:
- atomic number
- mass number
- atomic mass
- oxidation states
- electron configuration
- melting point
- boilong opint
- deltaH vaporization
- delta H fusion
- specific heat
- atomic volume
- atomic radius
- covalent radius
- thermal conductivity
- electrical conductivity
- ionization potential
- oxide type
* zoomable screen.
* no permissions required.
* great for students.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at email@example.com.
For more applications, check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.
The only atmospheric calculator that allows the complete and
exact calculation of each of the "1976 standard atmosphere"
28 parameters as a function of each of the other parameters!
Tired of calculating pressure or gravitational acceleration solely out of altitude?
well, now you can enter the desired pressure or gravitational acceleration and get the the atmospheric parameters which correspond to the lowest geopotential altitude. This is done for the entire 7 layers of the atmosphere (altitudes up to 84km / 280kft)
The atmospheric calculator parameters include:
- geometric altitude
- geopotential altitude
- lapse rate
- temperature ratio
- molecular temperature
- kinetic temperature
- mean molecular weight ratio
- mean molecular weight
- pressure ratio
- density ratio
- gravitational acceleration ratio
- gravitational acceleration
- dynamic viscosity ratio
- dynamic viscosity
- kinematic viscosity ratio
- kinematic viscosity
- speed of sound ratio
- speed of sound
- pressure scale height
- number density
- mean air-particle speed
- mean collision frequency
- mean free path
- thermal conductivity ratio
- thermal conductivity coefficient
- mole volume
Each of these parameters is given in metric and english units.
* Extrapolation is allowed(!) and performed for geometric altitudes from zero down to -5km.
* results for geometric altitudes between 80km and 86km are corrected for mean molecular weight ration which is not 1. Note that many 1976 standard atmosphere tables are not corrected according to the mean molecular weight ratio, but they do mention that this correction should be done.
Questions or bug reports?
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more applications, check out my public profile at:
p.s. network access is for ads.
Correct up to geometric altitude of 84 kilometers.
1) Enter mean sea level characteristics (temperature, pressure).
2) Enter chosen altitude (geometric or geopotential) or gravity, press 'done' and view atmospheric properties at
chosen altitude \ gravity.
3) Enter chosen airspeed (true or calibrated or equivalent; up to the local value of the speed of sound) or dynamic
pressure or mach number (up to mach one), press 'done' and view airspeed type converted at current altitude and
mean sea level characteristics.
1) Long click each variable label to get information regarding that variable.
2) Use right side spinners to change input / output unit types.
1) Airspeed conversion is performed under assumption that air is compressible, isentropic (subsonic; mach
number < 1.0) and dry with a constant specific heat ratio.
2) If at current atmospheric conditions, input airspeed results in mach number greater then 1 - calculation is
performed according to mach number 1.
3) Density is calculated using a perfect gas relationship.
4) Geopotential altitude input is defined according to standard day (ISA).
5) The mean molecular weight is not corrected for geometric altitude above 80km.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at email@example.com.
* Enter a chemical formula the standard way.
* Symbols can be seperated by blanks.
* Simplified structures are also allowed.
* Formulas cointaining a multiplication (such as hydrates) should be entered without the dot.
* Numbers composed by an integer and a fraction (like 1 1/2) should be replaced by a fraction (3/2) or using decimal notation (1.5).
* The chemical formulas are case sensetive.
Internet permission is for adds.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more applications,check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.