The Molecular Calculator is designed to calculate the molecular and reciprocal weight of any chemical formula.
* Enter a chemical formula the standard way.
* Symbols can be seperated by blanks.
* Simplified structures are also allowed.
* Formulas cointaining a multiplication (such as hydrates) should be entered without the dot.
* Numbers composed by an integer and a fraction (like 1 1/2) should be replaced by a fraction (3/2) or using decimal notation (1.5).
* The chemical formulas are case sensetive.
Internet permission is for adds.
Questions or bug reports? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more applications,check out my public profile at http://profiles.google.com/malta.dan/about.