iPerempuan & Anak is a digital library application offered by the Ministry of Women's Empowerment and Child Protection. iPerempuan & Anak is a social media-based digital library application equipped with an eReader for reading ebooks. With social media features you can connect and interact with other users. You can provide recommendations for the books you are currently reading, submit book reviews and make new friends. Reading ebooks on iPerempuan & Kids is even more fun because you can read ebooks online and offline.
Explore the top features of Women & Kids:
- Book Collection: This is a feature that lets you explore the thousands of ebook titles available on Girls & Kids. Choose the title you want, borrow and read with just your fingertips.
- ePustaka: An excellent feature of Women & Kids that allows you to become a member of a digital library with a diverse collection and put the library in your hands.
- Feed: To view all activities of Women & Children users, such as information on the latest books, books borrowed by other users and various other activities.
- Bookshelf: Is your virtual bookshelf where all book loan history is stored in it.
- eReader: A feature that makes it easy for you to read ebooks on iPhone for Women & Kids
With I Women & Kids, reading books has never been easier and more fun.