You can print to nemonic printer directly from apps like Gallery, Web Browser and Gmail which support 'Print' option using nemonic Print Service Plugin.
* If you are using Android version 6.0(Mashmallow) or earlier versions, you need to activate the plugin with one of the following ways.
- Go to Settings > Printing, and activate 'nemonic Print Service Plugin'.
- Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
- Location : Discovers nemonic printers and connects via Bluetooth.
- SD card(Storage) : Creates print data temporarily.
nemonic printer is a mini printer that prints on sticky notes without ink or toners.
It connects to nemonic app via Bluetooth and prints contents on sticky notes within 5~10 seconds. It could also be connected to a Windows PC to be used as a regular mini printer.
Built in dispenser button, LED indicator for printer status and paper color helps the users to have a lifestyle of advanced memo taking with nemonic.