Have you ever used a navigation, which is understandable and accessible?
This program is for you!
We make this program for ourselves, and are ready to share it with you!
Openstreetmap maps supported offline (offline OSM Maps)!
- Search by address and name.
- Selecting the best route.
- Nice unobtrusive voice prompts.
- Comfortable ergonomic interface.
- A special control system to maintain an image of your vision.
- Huge selection of clear preferences.
- Improved algorithms for drawing maps, and objects.
- Find it fast.
- Ability to create your own maps!
"Sometimes you ride on the highway, and like a familiar road, but forget some details of sharp turns or crossing location. The program will warn you - it is better than the signs on the roads, which are hidden by snow - then pulled down by vandals ... In general, this pilot, which do not fall asleep on the way, as fellow travelers, and always tell the direction and warn about the situation! "
Only these emotions you will experience with our program.
★ Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
★ Waypoint File System (new in version 7.1).
★ Waypoint photography
★ Online and offline maps. Cache maps for offline use. Choose maps from multiple sources: Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps and OpenSeaMap.
★ KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Your exported data will be viewable and navigable on your friend's devices and in Google Earth.
★ A panel for all your GPS parameters.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail Recorder.
★ Military Coordinate Finder
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
★ Trail Guidance System.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
★ Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient's device.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Odometer / Speedometer / Estimated Time of Arrival / Time Remaining.
★ Data reporting for marine navigation.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Proximity alerts.
★ Altitude determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device's GPS chip.
★ Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
★ Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
★ Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
This premium navigation system is ad-free
★ Check out our YouTube product demo at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K9dGhZG73s
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
- You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
- Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S or SI/Metric
- Detailed Help file
- Excellent customer service
- Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
V.7.21- ADDED AUTO-CENTER CONTROLS TO TRAIL NAVIGATION SCREEN.
V.6.32- ADDED AN OPTION TO HIDE THE MENU BAR FROM ALL SCREENS AND A MAGNETIC COMPASS SENSITIVITY CONTROL
V.6.10- MARINE MARKERS
V.5.90- WAYPOINT PHOTOGRAPHY
V.5.74- MAP SEARCH
V.5.71- CREATE A WAYPOINT BY ENTERING AN ADDRESS. VIEW APPROXIMATE ADDRESS FOR CURRENT POSITION.
V.5.60- More offline map types and easier to swap maps. View waypoints on any map.
-Users now have the option to chose Satellite, United States Geologic Survey location based altitude or Mapquest's Altitude Service for altitude reporting. USGS and Mapquest data are generally more accurate but require a network connection. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
WayPoint uses your phones GPS to generate a map of your current location and allows you to easily share it with your friends and family by SMS, Email, Facebook and many other ways.
Use the location-tracking feature to generate a map of your current and previous locations and then automatically send it to a designated contact by SMS or Email.
Enable the SMS location request service to allow your close friends and family to get your location automatically by text message (perfect for parents or lost phones). Change the default password to protect you privacy while ensuring your safety.
In a worst-case scenario you can activate your personal alarm, this will send your current location by SMS and email to your designated contacts letting them know you need help. The alarm will continue to send your location every 5 minutes until you deactivate the alarm.
WayPoint includes 4 widgets that can be added to your home screen:
- The Alert Widget will activate your personal alarm
- The Share Location Widget will open the location-sharing screen
- The Track Location Widget will open the location-tracking screen
- The Settings Widget will open the settings screen
WayPoint uses your Google email account to send emails automatically, your email and password is only ever used by the app to send email via Google's SMTP email server.
Keywords: Safety, GPS, Location, SMS, Text, Message, Travel, Email, Alert, Emergency, Share, Lost, Phone, Find, Search
E-mail any questions and if you like it, please rate it!
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
After you import or create your waypoints you can easily download all of the map information you need for your journey with just a couple of buttons when you have an internet connection. This will save you money (sometimes hundreds of dollars) by avoiding roaming fees when you leave your service area. It will save you from getting lost when you are going somewhere without service at all.
There is no need to spend time selecting areas for download. There is no storage space wasted by downloading unneeded map data.
Offline Waypoints downloads the map area around the waypoints in your trip. Select how far away from each waypoint to download map data by your activity type (hiking, driving, city walking, etc) or using your own custom settings in an easy to use screen.
Here is a list of the features found in this app:
- Downloads map information as a background process so you can do other things with your device.
- Get a preview of where information will be downloaded before starting the tile download process.
- All way point information is stored offline on your device's external storage space. There is no need to be online once the map data is loaded.
- Add new way points using the coordinates on the screen cursor, or your current GPS location.
- Way points are easily edited with on screen controls.
- Set how long for the app to retain GPS lock when the App is not in use for areas where it is hard to get a lock.
- Regain storage space by selecting previously downloaded map areas to delete.
Note on Google Maps:
Due to it's license for use, Google Maps tiles can not be stored locally. This app is meant as an offline map solution. However, if there is enough support I can add a Google Map Layer that is online use only.
Supported file formats:
Supported coordinates format:
dd° mm' ss"
Format converter wpt <=> gpx
Known issue: KitKat users you need ROOT your device to write to external SD card :(
Bug reports, questions, suggestions and feature requests => firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search for Location of Addresses
- Caching of map on file system prevents downloading of already shown map tiles. This will save a lot of network traffic and speeds up map display. For areas where map is already loaded, the app can work completly offline (except routing)
- The app is free and open source with no ads!
Take MAPin. MAPin is a simple Android app that allows you to manage your kml/kmz files and view them on different maps.
Please let us know your problems and ideas on how to improve MAPin (email@example.com).
In detail, MAPin provides the following functionality:
- Create a new kml/kmz file
- Load existing kml/kmz files
- Save kml/kmz files
- Create waypoints (with pictures/photomap)
- Share waypoints
- Share kml/kmz files
- Use different maps (Google Maps, Google Satellite, OpenStreetMap (OSM), Mapquest, Opencyclemap and OVI)
Compared to related apps MAPin will not sniff into your private data and only requires the following permissions:
- Approximate location / precise location: Need to show your current location on the map. MAPin also works with GPS fully deactivated.
- Modify or delete / read the contents of you USB storage: Needed for storing and loading kml/kmz files and photos.
- Access Google Photos: Needed to add photos from Google Photos to a waypoint.
- Read Google service configuration: Needed for map access.
- Full network access: Needed for loading map data from the Internet. (There might be an offline version in the future.)
- GPS status;
- Bubble level;
- Map view;
- Location/waypoint address;
- Location/waypoint exchange;
Want to help localise this program to your language? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com for support
Tags : Sri Lanka, Tourism, Map, Airport, Railway, Tourist, Sri Lankan, Travels, Tours, Travel Guide, Tour Guide
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
★ Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don't have a network connection.
★ A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite's signal strength.
★ A GPS Waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail Guidance System
★ Email location data from the app.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service
★ Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ A Great GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Camping or wherever your outdoor activities take you!
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
★ NEW ★
v.6.30- Added dynamic navigation indicators to the All Waypoints Map and fixed Crash on Google Map.
v.6.22- Background Trail GPS recording option now available.
v.6.12- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
v.5.90- Corrected compass issue affecting tablets whose default orientation is landscape.
v.5.81- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls and an option to hide the on-screen menu bar.
v.5.70- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
v.5.50- Waypoint photography
v.5.41- CREATE YOU OWN MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
v.5.40- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
v.5.32- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
v.5.20- Added more map types and made it easier to switch from one map type to another. All new map
types can be cached for offline use.
v.4.90- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
v.4.80- Offline maps and alternate map sources.
v.4.55- All numeric and time reporting formatted to your country's custom. Odometer values filtered at zero speed.
v.4.54- UTM Coordinates
V.4.50- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
V.4-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest. Thanks to Odd Jørgen Eide, Philippines for some great user feedback and suggestions!
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.