Users (even they have not installed the template yet) say:
"Wow" - "Fantastic" - "Looks really great" - "Love it!" - "Share share share"
- mixed black/white typographic and colorful iconic interface
- clear and elegant setup based on Microsofts well-known zune HD
- smooth transitions and pleasing animations for an optimal user experience - never get lost again
- easily customizable to add more app shortcuts or widgets to home screen, pin screen or folders
- change script constants to adjust the template behaviour (e.g. remember last scrolled position withon a folder). See script com.totila.zune.zoomOpenFolder for details
- single desktop, multi category (tools, media, favorites...) setup
- modular, easy setup to be later finetuned how YOU want it
- on homescreen: tap on category to zoom in (open the associated folder)
- on opened Folder: tap on category title again to go back to home panel (close the folder)
- swipe left/right to toggle pin position ("Pins", "News" so far) and home panel
Lightning Launcher (eXtreme). Build and tested with v12.2. Lower versions might work, too. Make sure it always is eXtrem. This template needs the scripting ability to work!
You should know how to install templates and tweak items (add, move, delete) on your home screen.
for this template is 1280x720 (tested on a Samsung Galaxy S3 and Sony Z3 compact) in portrait mode.
This template is not meant to be used in landcsape mode. Don't try this at home without creating a backup first. You are warned.
Different resolutions might mean adjustments. Let me know. I am willing to help.
The additional applications and widgets you need to use this template are NOT included. I recommend Feedly and zite for the news section.
Download this template.
Install this template within Lighting Launcher (do not merge with existing one)
Adjust/replace widgets/apps you don't want or don't have installed.
Good to know:
Any homepanel items invisible?
Try launching the scrip "restartLL" or the "restoreItems Script (this will unhide the items and make them white) All items should be visible again.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me. Write an email.
You will get immediate help.
Spread the word to all zune-lovers.
* ColdfusTion style in just one installation!
* Recent Apps from the left bezel
* Quick access to Google Now. (Triple tap anywhere)
* Quick and smooth animations
* Live clock and date triggers
* Swipe in from the left bezel for running apps
* App draw in one list
* Hide your notifications tray
* Customisable menus for easy access to your most used apps
* Use any image you like for your icons!
* Dynamic resizing/dragging for widgets
* Stylish options menu
* 12-24 hour time toggle
Watch the promo video to see for yourself just what a stunning launcher this is!
Note: Works great with Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper!
Please read the description as it contains important instructions on how to use this plugin.
* Place apps, widgets, shortcuts or folders on your screen.
* Move items as you like, resize them, scale them or rotate them. Any transformation is possible.
* Customize fonts, colors, size without limit.
* Configure folders as sliding bars, or scroll in all directions to reveal more space.
* And more: the full spectrum of Lightning Launcher options is available to create your very own lock screen.
This application is a plugin for Lightning Launcher (free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pierrox.lightning_launcher ). It cannot be used without Lightning Launcher and will not appear in the list of apps. As soon as the plugin is installed you can choose which Lightning desktop is to be displayed as the lock screen. Please note also that this plugin is built into Lightning Launcher eXtreme ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pierrox.lightning_launcher_extreme ).
How to use the plugin:
- select a free desktop and configure it as you wish (add widgets, shortcuts, customize the wallpaper and so on)
- add an unlocker item, or configure a gesture to unlock the screen
- select this desktop as the lock screen (settings / general / lock screen)
No other launcher can compete with Lightning when it comes to customizability. Have a look at the full list of features and you will be convinced ;-)
And if an extreme customizability were not enough, Lightning is also very light on memory and a blazing fast launcher. It works like a charm on all phones and tablets, from Android 2.2 up to newest Android versions.
Under the hood, Lightning is propelled by a powerful and unique engine allowing you to arrange your apps and widgets using the best possible flexibility and style.
• It doesn't matter whether you want your icons to be nicely aligned on a grid, or pixel perfect positioned, or even scaled/ rotated/skewed in all directions: Lightning does it all with ease.
• It doesn't matter whether you need a single page, five, or half a million with different setups for work, private use and children: Lightning offers an unrivaled way to manage your precious screen estate.
• It doesn't matter whether your device is one of these beloved pioneer Android phones or if you run the latest and greatest flagship: Lightning doesn't waste CPU nor memory; the app strives to remain light and fast for everyone.
With its wide range of features, Lightning perfectly copes with all kind of home screens: classic, minimalist, gesture based, with side bars or moveable panels,... Lightning doesn't limit you to a particular scheme: it aims to free your creativity instead.
Key Features (not an exhaustive list):
• Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
• Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
• As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
• Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, Lock screen, etc. Please visit the developers homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
• With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) Join the user community to get tips and tricks!
• Problem setting Lightning the default launcher on Jelly Bean? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
Lightning is in constant evolution thanks to a continuous and incredible user feedback (first release in August 2011). All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to Pierre Hébert - firstname.lastname@example.org, or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Full ChangeLog: http://www.pierrox.net/cmsms/applications/lightning-launcher/change-log.html
Many thanks to Fabio Pluda (http://www.fabiopluda.it) for the original translation and Antonio Russo Lagnese for the new ones.
Translations are a living project. They can be found and improved here: http://goo.gl/1RzBI
Many thanks to Jan Marek for the inital translation, and to Rebas for the numerous updates as well as suggestions and bug reports !!!
Translations are a living project. They can be found and improved here: http://goo.gl/1RzBI
★More energy efficient and powerful functional.
★you can use all themes.
★Experience all features of the launcher 8.
★Support the wp8.1 tiles layout.
Bored with Android’s user interface? Want to try a new style?
Launcher 8 is an excellent app for you to experience the Wins phone -style UI on your Android devices. Launcher 8 will make your Android phone look like a Windows phone?
With this fast, clean launcher 8, you can customize personalized Wins phone 8 layout for your Android phone. Just surprise your friend with the new desktop on your android phone! Also, don’t forget to share your wonderful themes designed by yourself after learning how to use this Launcher 8, may be your theme will loved by all of us!
If you have any questions about Launcher 8, just feel free to let us know. Please contact us via Email.
-You can add tiles with different size
-You can add tiles with variety of colors
- You can save and restore the theme.
- You can edit the start screen layout.
- You can set the current background style.
- You can switch the style of the application list
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles.
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar.
- You can select countless theme colors.
- You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- Change tiles from 4 rows to 6 rows for big screens. (Just support Launcher 8 Pro)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
1 The live contact needs to read the contact data (Avatar) access permission;
2 Direct dial call shortcut need the CALL PHONE permission;
3 Direct send text message shortcut need Send Message permission.
4 Download the themes need access the network permission.
5 The LED Light need access the Camera permission.
The notification feature requires manual activation . After activating this service, please return to the Launcher 8 Settings > Status bar > Notification app > Open the switch if you need to message notification on the app(eg: Facebook).
How to activation all app notification:
1.On Launcher 8 home screen, click Menu, click "Settings" - "Status bar" - "Notifications active" - turn on ;
2.Then will go to "Accessibility" - "Services" - "Launcher 8 statusbar notification active" - Activation it.
3.Back to the Status bar setting, enable App Notifications, And make sure the apps running at background , also you can view our video.
How to remove the notification icons and number:
Please click tile to remove the WP8 lock screen and tiles notifications , eg Whatsapp/Facebook tiles.
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/launcher8
M22-3D icons theme for >> LauncherPro 0.8.6 <<
+500 icons in an Icon Pack for use with LauncherPro/Launcher Pro Plus.
after installing: go to preferences -> Theme settings -> Icon Pack -> choose M22-3D Icons Pack and restart Launcher pro.
Icons Based on
- Aelous HD
- Michezo HD
- Edius HD
- Upojenie HD
- Zorsha HD (Template)
- Me (marc22)
If you have any requests, send me a mail with the name of the app and the activity name (thanks).
Here's how to name your icon files so that LauncherPro can use them:
1. Find the full activity name for the app. You could use LauncherPro's "Activities" shortcut list to get these names. Go to your home screen, press Menu > Add > Shortcuts > Activities. Expand the desired app and look for the activity with the label that appears in your app drawer. The full activity name will appear below the label (for example: com.android.browser.BrowserActivity)
2. Change the dots to underscores, and make it all lower-case. For example, "com.android.browser.BrowserActivity" would turn into "com_android_browser_browseractivity".
3. Now use that name for your icon file, for example com_android_browser_browseractivity.png
sorry for angry bird but for 3 games seasons,rio,bird is the same activities so it's the same icon in drawer ( it's not my fault ).
I will take a short break,there will have no update for some days.
there is a problem with launcherPro, if i add other icons launcherpro bug with some device (me no problem).
*Zooper Widget (PRO ONLY)
*Media Utilities (Make sure zooper widget is enabled in Media Utilities Settings as well as Make CoverArt Available.)
1. Selectionner Zooper Widget
2. Select 4x4 Widget
3. Redimensionner de maniere a ce qu'il fasse tout l'écran.
4. select Zooper Widget Music Player
- Install this application, then go to LauncherPro Preferences->LP Widget Settings->Select the widget you want to theme->Select Skin->LP+ skin zune T. Backout and restart LauncherPro to see the changes.
>>>Skin work only with launcher Pro Plus<<<