* Pixelmania.nl award (Android version) *
* Macworld - Geotagging App Of The Year 2010 (iPhone version) *
* PhotoPlus magazine BEST ON TEST Award! (iPhone version) *
● See Geotag Photos video at http://bit.ly/9cwRdA
● English, German, French and Czech localization!
This Lite version supports all functions of full version, except automatic logging. You can enable automatic logging for 3 days to try it.
● complete geotagging solution - Android application for automatic storing of location data & desktop application for geotagging of pictures. No need to purchase another desktop app!
● can run on background with Android phone in sleep mode
● Android application - tracking of your position, multiple logging modes, working in sleep mode, displays logged track on the map
● Export to GPX standard format - 3 ways how to do this: saving on memory card, by email or from web. No need to have internet or wifi connection for GPX export!
● Geotagging desktop application - Geotag your JPG or RAW files - quick and easily!
● works perfectly on any operating system - Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux
● supported image formats for geotagging: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
This Android app works like GPS Data Logger - it logs your positions during your trip. There are various logging modes, that will fit your needs - continuous mode logs your every change and is best if you need most accurate data, from the other hand time based logging (logs position every few minutes) saves your phone battery.
When you return from your trip, you can synchronize logged data with our desktop application and geotag photos taken by your camera. We support both amateur cameras (compact) and professional ones (DSLR). We also supports geotagging of various RAW formats (.NEF, CRW, CR2 and others). You can also export your logged data to well know and widely used GPX format - in this new version is NOT NECESSARY to upload data to remote server, you have your GPX files always prepared and can find them on phone memory card or you can send them from your phone by email.
few ideas how to use Geotagged photos:
- use Places function of modern viewing applications (Picasa, iPhoto, Aperture) to see your photos on map
- find your photos by place (for example find quickly all photos from New Your in your Photo library)
- upload Geotagged photos to social sites (flickr.locr or so)
Let us know what you would like to see on the next version – we’ll be happy to look for ways to implement it for you!
Visit our website for more information! Visit our blog at http://www.geotagphotos.net/blog for news.
- Android 1.6 or above with GPS chip (most of devices)
- operating system with Java 1.6 installed (it is already installed on Mac OS X 10.6, free for download for Windows / Linux). Doesn't work with non-intel Mac OS X 10.5.
q: how much it will drain my battery?
a: depending on logging mode, that you choose and on concrete device. If you choose reasonable logging mode (like to get position every 10 minutes or so), phone battery will be enough for more than day.
q: will it work abroad, if I don't have roaming?
a: yes, but it can take longer time before it gets the first position (especially after first usage after your travel by plane). No internet data connection is required for logging
q: what can I do, if I need help?
a: we have very fast support - just write us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you within a day (but usually faster).
* EXCLUDE APP FROM TASK MANAGER KILL LIST *
- Update GPS Tag of JPG Exif manually.
- Tested updated location (Geo Tag) can be recognized by Picasa, Flickr, Panoramio, Nikon my Picturetown and digiKam.
- You can also copy photos from your DSLR/DC to Android device SD Card and tag it with location.
- Move to SD.
- Support My Location from GPS/Network.
- Support Find Location:
* Touch on the "Find Location" button in map view
* Enter the name of the location
* Touch on the "Find" button
* Touch on the "Go" button if any matched location found
* Touch on "Dismiss" button when finished
You can install GeoLLERY (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pkg.geollery) to view photos with Geo Tag on Map.
SCLICK - Memorable Moments ... Geo-Tagged.
SCLICK is a tool for capturing your memorable moments by exploiting the benefits of geo-tagging features in the truest sense. SCLICK allows you to caption the exact location of your clicks, on the pics(!!!), helping you recollect years later where the moments were captured. You don't need to tell your friends anymore where you clicked the photographs, they can see the location details right on the pics! if you ever thought what good could ever come out of the longitude and latitude information stored within your pics, SCLICK is the answer! SCLICK comes with an easy to use interface and a plethora of setting at your disposal, and not to forget, built-in integration with Google Maps! Try now and leave a feedback. By the way, the app is FREE!
Here are some of the unique benefits we offer through this free release -
- Capture Location Coordinates as you click your photos, even if you do not have a working GPS on your device.
- Fine tune your picture location later using the convenience of Google maps.
- Tag Your Memories: Display the location where you took the picture as landmarks/locations appearing ON the pic!
- Upload Anytime Anywhere: Tag, Caption and Edit your pics at your convenience.
This app displays all your geotagged photos on a map, according to the location where the photos were taken.
*** Features ***
- shows all geotagged photos/pictures/images on a map
- uses native gallery app for showing full-screen photo/picture/image
Integrated GPS modules for cameras are available only on high-end expensive products or mobile phones. If you have a camera that does not have an integrated GPS module, you can use Exif GPS on your Android phone to keep track of all your shoot position.
*Please, read all the description carefully!*
*If you have trouble with this app, before low rating, email me.*
It's very easy to use: simply activate GPS for precise localization and insert the photo number you are about to shoot. When you hit the save button, the current position and the photo name is saved on your SD card. You can change the file format in the menu.
You're set! You can integrate later the info on the text file with the exif data.
You can do this manually, with any program of your choice, or follow the procedure below that shows how works my program for this purpose (Windows only).
1) Go to my website (http://goo.gl/cyffNI) and download "Exif GPS desktop". Please, note that instructions are on this page as well.
2) Go to http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/ and download the "exiftool" from the official site.
3) Unzip "exiftool" in a directory of your choice and *RENAME* it from "exiftool(-k).exe" to "exiftool.exe".
4) Plug the telephone on the PC and access the SD card.
5) Copy the file "ExifGPS.txt" located in the root of your SD card *in the SAME folder* that contains the photos you want to geotag.
6) Open "Exif GPS desktop" (you'll need the last update of Java)
7) Select the folder you used to save "exiftool" as in 3)
8) Select the folder you used to save photos to be geotagged and "ExifGPS.txt"
9) Hit the "Geotag!" button.
Hope you will enjoy.
Rate & comment and before any low rating please check this procedure carefully here and on my website.
If you have any trouble or suggestion, feel free to email me or reddit (http://goo.gl/gfO29X)!
More from developer
Have you ever wondered what time of day you prefer to take photos? How about whether you prefer horizontal or vertical orientation? What about your favorite city? Well, look no further! InFoto creates gorgeous infographics from your photos in seconds!
With a single tap InFoto create awesome infographics that visualize:
- What continents, countries, and even cities you take your photos in
- What time of day you prefer to take photos
- What days of the week, month, and overall days you are most active at taking photos
- Other information such as ISO, shutter speed, flash usage, camera orientation, etc...
All of the infographics are sharable individually or as one large infographic! Email them, share them with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or just save it to your phone.
Visualizing your Android photo taking habits with beautiful infographics is just a tap away!
Check out what others are saying about InFoto!
Android Police: "Odds are that as long as your phone is not brand new, you've taken a fair number of photos with it. Those images are so much more than a moment frozen in time; they contain delicious data ready to be splayed out and consumed. InFoto slurps up the EXIF data attached to your snapshots and builds some very cool-looking infographics from it."
Addictive Tips: "What most of us photography-maniacs are looking for, is a simple and graphically-rich app that can let us know of our photography habits; some basic information that presents us with core data pertaining to how we use our mobile camera. This is exactly what InFoto brings to the table."
nikolaovcharski.com: "InFoto Free generates beautiful infographics based on the EXIF data from photos taken with an Android smartphone."
We are busy creation new features that we deliver on a regular basis. More information and features coming soon!
Note: To have the location information show up on the infographics, location services must be enabled. Please turn on the GeoTagging functionality in your Android camera software.
Free version is Ad supported and does not have the full infographic slide - only a sample version.
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! EndlessJabber is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing EndlessJabber on your Android device you can start to text from your computer and web browser at https://www.EndlessJabber.com/web
EndlessJabber uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ENDLESSJABBER
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://www.EndlessJabber.com/web on your computer or tablet, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
ENDLESSJABBER APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
* Send & Receive SMS from any browser
* Instant notifications when SMS is received
* Synchronize read status
* Text inconspicuously without your phone (perfect when in a meeting and taking notes on a laptop/tablet)
* Check battery level & whether or not phone is charging
* SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet
* Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser
* Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
* Group Chat
* Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
* Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
* Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS
* Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
* Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
*NOTE* - EndlessJabber sends SMS/MMS messages via your phone; your carrier fees for messaging still apply.
keywords: SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps,save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, emoji, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms popup, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages,texting apps, text pictures, ubersocial, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text messaging, group messaging, SMS backup, text messaging, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
GPS Alarm is a location based alarm that uses the GPS system on your device to track your location. When you enter a preset range to an alarm point it will trigger an alarm. Perfect for being awoken after a nap on a train or bus or just as a reminder when come close to certain map points!
- Utilises background location tracking
- Android 4.0 ICS inspired graphics
- Simple and intuitive interface for fast alarm creation and modification
- Location services are only enabled when an alarm is active
- Map view allows you to view all alarms and their radiuses
- Draggable alarm pins
- Tap and hold in the map view to place a pin
- View your alarm radius visually with map overlays
- Choose an alarm proximity between 50-1000 metres