Create a 360 interactive image (RotaryView) for your online store in just a few minutes.
Increase online sales by 15-50% using RotaryView's 360 photography platform instead of static product pictures.
Try it FREE now!
• Increase online sales
• Reduce return rates
• Show items from all sides
• Allow shoppers to interact with your product images
• Outshine your competitors
RotaryView images are stored online. You can use a simple embed code to place them on any online shop or website.
View your albums on RotaryView' website:
View instructional video at:
Instructions for use:
• Use a solid or white background for best results.
• Take pictures of your product from at least 8 sides.
• Make sure there is absolutely NO MOVEMENT on the table or platform where you take the picture so that the app will work automatically.
• Good lighting (lots of light) is crucial for good quality pictures.
Auto shoot instructions:
• Stand your iPhone in an empty cup
• Aim the iPhone camera at your product.
• Tap Start. Hear a "snap" when the product and background are completely still. (No movement in frame).
• Rotate your product clockwise a bit and remove your hand from the frame. Wait for the "snap" sound.
• Keep rotating the product a bit at a time, until you get all sides.
• Tap Done. You will see your RotaryView result.
• Login or Create a New Account to upload your RotaryView image. The image is uploaded to your online RotaryView album.
• Go to www.rotaryview.com and login with your user name and password. You can see all of your RotaryView images, customize and upload RotaryView images to your web site with a simple embed code.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the RotaryView CupChair App is currently only working on Android devices (Samsung 2, 3, 4, Sony Ericsson Models - OS Version 2.3-4.2 with resolution 800 x 480)
As more Android devices are tested, we will post them here. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED TO ROTARYVIEW LTD.
patent pending application No. 61/556,701
- Put your location in the signing
- Put your location in the signature and the current date
- Put the current date in the signature
- Sign with text and current date
- Signature on multiple lines
More from developer
Have you ever wondered what time of day you prefer to take photos? How about whether you prefer horizontal or vertical orientation? What about your favorite city? Well, look no further! InFoto creates gorgeous infographics from your photos in seconds!
With a single tap InFoto create awesome infographics that visualize:
- What continents, countries, and even cities you take your photos in
- What time of day you prefer to take photos
- What days of the week, month, and overall days you are most active at taking photos
- Other information such as ISO, shutter speed, flash usage, camera orientation, etc...
All of the infographics are sharable individually or as one large infographic! Email them, share them with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or just save it to your phone.
Visualizing your Android photo taking habits with beautiful infographics is just a tap away!
Check out what others are saying about InFoto!
Android Police: "Odds are that as long as your phone is not brand new, you've taken a fair number of photos with it. Those images are so much more than a moment frozen in time; they contain delicious data ready to be splayed out and consumed. InFoto slurps up the EXIF data attached to your snapshots and builds some very cool-looking infographics from it."
Addictive Tips: "What most of us photography-maniacs are looking for, is a simple and graphically-rich app that can let us know of our photography habits; some basic information that presents us with core data pertaining to how we use our mobile camera. This is exactly what InFoto brings to the table."
nikolaovcharski.com: "InFoto Free generates beautiful infographics based on the EXIF data from photos taken with an Android smartphone."
We are busy creation new features that we deliver on a regular basis. More information and features coming soon!
Note: To have the location information show up on the infographics, location services must be enabled. Please turn on the GeoTagging functionality in your Android camera software.
Free version is Ad supported and does not have the full infographic slide - only a sample version.
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! EndlessJabber is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing EndlessJabber on your Android device you can start to text from your computer and web browser at https://www.EndlessJabber.com/web
EndlessJabber uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ENDLESSJABBER
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://www.EndlessJabber.com/web on your computer or tablet, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
ENDLESSJABBER APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
* Send & Receive SMS from any browser
* Instant notifications when SMS is received
* Synchronize read status
* Text inconspicuously without your phone (perfect when in a meeting and taking notes on a laptop/tablet)
* Check battery level & whether or not phone is charging
* SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet
* Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser
* Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
* Group Chat
* Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
* Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
* Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS
* Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
* Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
*NOTE* - EndlessJabber sends SMS/MMS messages via your phone; your carrier fees for messaging still apply.
keywords: SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps,save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, emoji, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms popup, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages,texting apps, text pictures, ubersocial, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text messaging, group messaging, SMS backup, text messaging, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
GPS Alarm is a location based alarm that uses the GPS system on your device to track your location. When you enter a preset range to an alarm point it will trigger an alarm. Perfect for being awoken after a nap on a train or bus or just as a reminder when come close to certain map points!
- Utilises background location tracking
- Android 4.0 ICS inspired graphics
- Simple and intuitive interface for fast alarm creation and modification
- Location services are only enabled when an alarm is active
- Map view allows you to view all alarms and their radiuses
- Draggable alarm pins
- Tap and hold in the map view to place a pin
- View your alarm radius visually with map overlays
- Choose an alarm proximity between 50-1000 metres