Latin-English (now partial)
Spanish-English (now partial)
Latin-Italian (now partial)
Spanish-Italian (now partial)
It can be in one or two languages only, or both in two columns, or see the translation into another text touching it.
Access to the various parts of the Mass through tabs, which come to be the equivalent of a missal ribbons, remembering the previous position of each one. This allows "prepare" the Mass to be followed, without going through links during the celebration.
It also has "presets" which allow you to save sites (for example, certain readings hit) and then quickly go to those sites.
It includes a perpetual liturgical calendar that allows to know the current liturgical day and prepare directly the Mass of the day chosen from here.
Understandably, in a text of this size may have a typo. It would be appreciated that the users communicate.
ATTENTION! It seems it does not work well on Galaxy Note with Android version 4.0, that is, without upgrading to 4.1. Otherwise, it works well on almost all devices with Android 2.1 or higher, and only in one case we received malfunctions, which seem to have to do with the Android version but with the device. As we are unable to verify the operation on all devices, we'll be very grateful if you inform us of any difficulties.
También incluye, cuando el calendario litúrgico lo indica, una breve biografía del santoral del día o un comentario sobre la fiesta litúrgica.
La tecnología pone en comunión a los creyentes en la Palabra de la Biblia, divina y viva que celebramos diariamente.
LICO se puede utilizar en modo fuera de línea, con descarga “off-line”.
More from developer
Do you want a more efficient way to close your apps?
This IS the app for you!
Just shake your phone to close your apps!! It's that easy, and it saves you a heap of time!
***** WATCH THE VIDEO TO FIND OUT HOW TO USE THE APP *****
- Change the sensitivity of the sensor
- Starts at boot time, to save you time
- Select if it should vibrate and/or make a sound when you shake
- Make your life more fun, with this easy to use tool, that saves you time!
How to use:
1) Start up the service by hitting 'Start'
2) That's it, you're ready to start shaking to close your apps!
You can use your phone as a guide, which will buzz every time you come within 2 - 3 cm of an object.
*****HOW TO USE*****
1) Open the app, and chose your category based on the audio description (Remember, hold your phone on its side!)
2) Extend your arm away from you, holding the phone with its screen pointing away from you.
3) Now you can start walking, and if you come too near to an object, your phone will buzz and make a noise!