Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Special features include:
- Look up history by gesture
- Two fingers touch to zoom text
- Double tap to full screen
- Save/read the text history
- Support complicated expression
- Continuous calculation
- Real voice result-sounding
- Value intellect copy and paste
- Abundant of constants and functions
- Unique undo and redo function
- Cursor anywhere to calculate
- User-defined data import and export
- Hex convert
- Convert content display (unit convert and currency convert)
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
SEARCH ACROSS YOUR HANDWRITTEN NOTES
Write any keyword to retrieve the notes related to a specific topic, a meeting or a lecture, a contact or a location, etc. MyScript Smart Note recognizes any words you have written instantly.
WRITE NATURALLY AND SHARE YOUR NOTES
Your handwritten words are instantly recognized and can be converted into text (recognition available in 59 languages). Export your meeting or lecture notes to share them as text or PDF with your teammates by email, Facebook®, Twitter®, S-Note®, Dropbox®, Google Drive®, or Evernote®. Copy and paste handwritten text into email, messaging, or social media apps.
EDIT YOUR NOTE WITH GESTURES
As naturally as you write, edit your words on the fly with simple gestures. Strike to erase, split to insert space, and join to put words together, right in your note.
FIND WORD DEFINITIONS
Wonder what a concept exactly means, where a place is located, or the details on a famous person? Interact with words you have written to see their definition in Wiktionary®.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL PAPER
Insert, resize or rotate images you can annotate; store notebooks and pages as you want; change your notebook background; rearrange, copy or delete pages as you like.
STORE YOUR NOTES IN THE CLOUD
Store your notes in your preferred cloud solution (Dropbox®, Google Drive®, Evernote®) and share them with your teammates.
The FREE version includes one notebook (10 pages) and you can share your notes as text. Premium features allow you to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share your notes in text and PDF.
Premium Features (available as in-app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages
• Advanced, UNLIMITED export capabilities: export entire notebooks, pages or selection as PDF
• Archive your work (backup/restore)
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French (Canada), French (France), Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German (Austria), German (Germany), Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
Simply, check box first then fill your course details. Do the same for the other courses. Next, enter your total hours and previous cumulative GPA (if any). Final step is to choose your university GPA system and then press Calculate.
Please note: This app works on android 4.0+.
Please report any problem before rating.
You don't need this app if you use English only.
★If you have a samsung galaxy, please use Fontomizer SP instead.
★You need to install MultiLing Keyboard
★MAKE SURE YOU ENABLE "use MyAlpha font" OPTION under MultiLing Settings
This font pack is also a simple editor/notepad, you can use it to compose short messages.
Once done editing, you can send the message via other apps such as SMS, GMail, Twitter, Facebook, Google Docs and so on. These apps may show boxes but don't worry, your recipient should able to see it on a desktop machine.
ქართული | Georgian
Հայերեն | Armenian
ئۇيغۇرچە | Uighur, Uyghur
اردو | Urdu
پښتو | Pashto, Pushto
سنڌي، سندھی | Sindhi
ދިވެހި | Dhivehi; Maldivian
ትግርኛ | Tigrinya
አማርኛ | Amharic; Ethiopian
ግዕዝ | Ge'ez
अवध | Awadhi
नेपाली | Nepali
भोजपुरी | Bihari
मराठी | Marathi (Marāṭhī)
संस्कृतम् | Sanskrit (Saṁskṛta)
हिन्दी, हिंदी | Hindi
অসমীয়া | Assamese
বাংলা | Bengali
বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী | Bishnupriya Manipuri
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ | Panjabi, Punjabi
ગુજરાતી | Gujarati
ଓଡ଼ିଆ | Oriya
தமிழ் | Tamil
తెలుగు | Telugu
ಕನ್ನಡ | Kannada
മലയാളം | Malayalam
සිංහල | Sinhala, Sinhalese
ພາສາລາວ | Lao
བོད་ཡིག | Tibetan Standard, Tibetan, Central
རྫོང་ཁ | Dzongkha
ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ | Khmer
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ | Cherokee
ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ | Inuktitut
ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᒧᐎᓐ | Ojibwe, Ojibwa
ᓀᐦᐃᔭᐍᐏᐣ | Cree
ꆈꌠ꒿ Nuosuhxop | Nuosu, Yi, 彝
Bugis, Ugi, Lontara
Jawa | Javanese
Sunda | Sundanese
Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
* No ads.
* Network access: A bug reporter is attached to collect and automatically send error data when the app crashes, while no private information will be included in bug reports. Network may also be used to download background images.
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
This calculator supports 40 diffused mathematical functions. It is also able to record historical inputs and results and evaluate complicated expressions, which are either not supported or hard to input in most traditional calculators. This calculator fully supports all the android phones and tablets from Android 1.5 to Android 4.0.
User is able to input an expression using keyboard or function buttons, or copy a historical record from history screen or by clicking the output box. An expression is made up of operands, operators, functions and parameters. An operand or a parameter may not be a number, it can be an expression. Blank characters between expression elements, i.e. operands, operators, functions and parameters, do not affect calculation result. Capitalized and uncapitalized characters are both supported. An example of expression is pow(4.01,3.1) *0.0731 + sin(toRAD(sum(17, 21, avg(3.71, log(198.2), -9.99,112.7),abs(-11.2))))/(2!) .
Besides the functions supported, this calculator can also handle the following operators: + (plus sign), - (subtraction sign), * (multiplication sign), / (division sign), ** (power sign), % (percentage), ! (factorial sign), & (bitwise and), | (bitwise or), ^ (bitwise xor), ~ (bitwise not), ! (not), + (positive sign) and - (negative sign).
If user is not sure how to use a function or a operator, he/she can press QuickHelp button and then press the function or operator button or type the function name or the operator by keyboard.
The output text box shows user the result of calculation. If syntax of the input expression is incorrect, output box shows error message. User can also place last calculation result in the input text box by clicking the output box. If the last calculation result includes error, expression will be put into input box instead of result.
1. Bits of precision. This setting determines how many effective bits after decimal points should be shown. For example, if bits of precision is 4, 0.003204876 will be rounded to 0.003205.
2. Scientific notation. This field sets the value range that scientific notation, e.g. 2.1 [10 -37], should be used to show result.
3. Record length. The record length gives out the number of historical calculations recorded by Exp Scientific Calculator.
The history screen shows user the recent calculation history. By clicking one of the records, user is able to place either expression or result into input box, which saves typing time. Note that if result includes error, expression will be put into input by default.
- UI change and make it more user friendly
- Change Shake the phone clean the result
- Shake the phone clean the result
This Lite version includes 5 templates plus optionally create one of your own. The Pro version offers hundreds of add-ons plus create an unlimited number of templates.
powerOne calculators have been:
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether math and science, conversions, engineering, construction, finance, investing or real estate, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis. Five templates included with this Lite version or buy the Pro version to access hundreds more.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
Sometimes a number isn't enough. Visually seeing data in the form of a function graph, bar chart or scatter plot enhances understanding like a result never could. For instance, see a bar chart of entered data in Summary Data or purchase additional templates that include graphing via in app purchase. Zoom, pan, trace and analyze in the bundled and in app purchase templates, or add to your own.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included. Create one with this Lite edition; create hundreds with the Pro version.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the mail.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Area Conversion
- Length Conversion
- Mass Conversion
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
* Access to hundreds in the Pro version
* Create a single template (Create hundreds with the Pro version)
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers to trig. Access programmer's math, complex numbers, matrices and more via in app purchase
* Share results by simply entering a recipient
--- Aliens invade Mars and you have to escape in time ---
--- Engage into a reckless combat with the alien invaders ---
--- Save yourself from devastation and leave the planet ---
Enjoy the game with its 100 levels, 4 different rovers, 3 different enemies and 6 different upgrade types.
--- --- --- --- --- ---
This game uses the AndEngine GLES2 (Anchor Center) with Box2D Extension
RealMath is a scientific calculator which prints fractions, expontents and other similar things in mathematic correct style on the screen.
-correctly displayed formulas
-function memory save/load
-custom memory names
-saves formula history on restart
-comes with many mathematical and physical constants
keywords: calculator, formulas, equations, mathematics