Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Random operations are shown and the child has a limited amount of time to input the result using the keypad.
Young children tend to compute the ones then the tens and finally the hundreds, this order of input (from right to left) is supported and automatically detected.
The operation type (+,-,x,/) and the min/max values are configurable using the settings panel.
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
★★★ Highest ranked mathematical game - worth a try ★★★
★★★ Millions of downloads ★★★
✦A fun math trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
Use it as your personal math homework solver and math teacher.
The highest ranked mathematical game in the store - give it a try!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
★ Over Ten Million Math Games Played on the iPhone! ★
★ Math Games make learning Math Fun! ★
Using your favorite racing game we help you gain mastery of elementary math.
Recommended for age groups 3 - 8.
Math Games Racing combine routine mathematics presented in a whole new fun way that helps children master all aspects of counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
The clock ticks away as you solve math problems that keep your car racing ahead of the obstacles. You need to choose answers in a simple correct or incorrect option quickly before your car crashes against the oncoming barricade.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ 40 Math Levels right from K1 to K5.
✔ Fun arithmetic game with 3 difficulty levels.
✔ The racing game engine is a real racing game that you are going to enjoy.
✔ Solve more math problems to race more frequently and master all the tracks.
★ SYLLABUS COVERED ★
‣ Elementary Addition
‣ Elementary Subtraction
‣ Elementary Multiplication
‣ Elementary Division
★ KEYWORDS ★
math, games, racing, counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
The following application is designed to help children learn and practice math,
Ease, pleasure and fun.
Account is based on an extensive and professional learning is very important.
Children to be good in mind, will be easy for them to excel in other subjects as well.
Not to create gaps can make learning fun.
The application is designed to provide tools to improve learning abilities.
The software is accessible and can be practiced anywhere without a pen page.
Clicking or dragging and correct answer receives a response.
All the material of grade one place:
Connection in the 100,
Subtraction in the 100,
Comparison of two math problems,
Word problems addition and subtraction (dotted),
Puzzle game Let's subtraction question we have to drag the answer then disclosed to us drawing.
It is highly recommended to play parent and child together so you can see where the child has difficulty.
- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Units Conversion.
- Math Tricks.
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or Facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages supported: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Persian, Ukrainian, Azerbaijani and Swedish (27 languages totally). Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
- Add your own customised tools in "Tools" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
HIGHLIGHTS OF IXL MATH PRACTICE
- Comprehensive coverage of K-10 math curriculum
- Wide variety of question types to engage students
- Virtual prizes and awards to celebrate learning milestones
- Insightful reporting on all app practice at IXL.com
- Over 16 billion unique problems answered on IXL.com
“Thanks to IXL, our students' performance has increased dramatically. Because they practice the skills daily, and because the site provides feedback, students are able to correct their mistakes and master the concepts easily.”
Waleska Batista, teacher, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.A.
“My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time. I think these two things are very effective because they make the student feel like they are actually studying and not wasting time.”
Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“This program takes the frustration out of math because it allows the student to practice at his/her own pace and stay focused. It's okay if you mark one wrong because another one will be waiting. This is a great tool to have.”
Parent of a 4th grader, California, U.S.A.
“We like the rewards and certificates; our children work very hard to receive these! The reports are also brilliant in keeping us informed of the levels our children have reached and where they need extra help.”
Parent, Coolah, NSW, Australia
“My students are improving by the day, and some even stay in for recess to work on IXL!”
Helm Jackson, 5th grade teacher, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A
Complete Mathematics is categorized into tutorials, formulas, equations, practical application with solver, questions and solutions, maths dictionary and quiz.
It also has a quadratic graph plotter for easy maths graphing
Note that this Complete Mathematics app tries to cover WAEC, NECO, GCE, KCSE and JAMB mathematics syllabus.
The following topics are covered.
Formulas and Equations
Variation and Proportion
Disclaimer: The questions and solutions section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which is provided by WAEC for students planning to sit of WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
Fashion Math Pro is one of the only games specifically designed to make learning math fun and exciting for girls! Girls start off by getting Credits for solving math equations in the Stars game, once they get the credits they can then buy items to dress up their Fashion Doll
Once the girls dress up their Fashion Doll, they can take her picture to show their friends. The images can be view though the built in Photo Gallery or directly from the image file stored in the "fashionmath" directory on your phone's SD card.
With over 250 of dresses, hairstyles, shoes, purses, pets and backgrounds, girls will be constantly inspired to play the Stars math game so they can change the accessories.
Settings: There are three items that can be adjusted in the settings screen.
* The first setting is the numbers to use in the equations. This is a slider that allows you to select the highest number to use in the equations. Players will receive more credits per correct answer, in the stars game, as this setting is increased.
* The second setting is the type of Question. This allows you to select either Addition or Subtraction.
* The third setting allows you to turn the sound on or off.
Earn Credits (Stars Game): The Stars game will ask five questions based on the preferences defined in the Settings and display six stars for each question. Girls then select the star with the correct answer.
Players earn credits for each correct answer and lose credits for each wrong answer.
Dress Up: Once players earn credits, they can then go to the Dress Up section to purchase new hair, dresses, shoes, purses, pets and background for their Fashion Doll.
Fashion Math was inspired by my desire to create a game that would make learning math fun and exciting for my daughters.
Fashion Math Pro requires permission to access your Phones SD Card to save images of the Fashion Dolls.
Flush It is the first Android app that allows you to flush your frustration down the toilet. Simply select a picture from your photo gallery or take a picture and immediately Flush It to watch your troubles go down the drain.
You can even take a snapshot of the flush to save in your photo gallery or e-mail it.
As a bonus, if you are extra frustrated with someone or something, press the icon of the little boy. We all know what he does.
Flush It comes with great sound effects and animations. It’s also a lot of fun at parties as a gag for your friends or to share your true opinion of someone.