You can save much of your memory and time with this light app.
Disclaimer: This app is not an official app (Unofficial), this application was developed independently for pleasure browsing. Developer has no affiliation with Microsoft hotmail/outlook.
NOTE: Kerio Operator Softphone supports auto-provisioning (auto-configuration) with Kerio Operator SIP server but can be configured manually to operate with any SIP based VoIP server.
* Excellent voice quality
* High security with call encryption support
* Multitasking support for operation in background
* Multiple languages support - English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean
* Support for up to 4 accounts on any SIP-compliant server (Automatic provisioning with Kerio Operator)
* Integrate contacts from your phone's native contacts directory
* Call display and voice-mail indicator
* Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
* Call history
* Ringtones and contact avatars
* Dial plan support
* Multiple call support - swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
* DTMF via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
* VPN support
* Automatic codec selection for best call quality
* Supported codecs: G.711 a/u, G.722 (HD), iLBC, GSM
* Global IP support
* STUN & ICE support
* Noise reduction, echo cancellation and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
* Quality of Service
* Security and call encryption via TLS and SRTP
* DNS SRV record look-up
* Call quality statistics
* Headset with microphone - wired or Bluetooth
* Headphones (without microphone) - device's built-in microphone is used
Please note that using Kerio Operator Softphone as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services (112 emergency services in Europe).
- Redirect call to your mobile
- Redirect call to your voicemail
- Record call
- Transfer call
- Hold/unhold call
- Change office presence
- Real-time view of internal contacts' presence
- View/listen to voice mail messages
- Call History
- Search contacts from your PBX system and your mobile
It allows the user to control their presence, listen to voicemail messages (via media streaming), search system directory and mobile directory, view your call journal
• Integration with eTellicom IMX PBX system
• Integration with eTellicom VisualSuite Unified Communication platform
• Integration with Siemens HiPath OpenScape Office HX, MX and LX platforms
User Guide : http://etellicom.com/iportal
Keywords: eTellicom,IMX,HiPath,OpenScape Office,HX,MX,LX,OSO,PBX,iPortal,Communication,Telephony, ISDN
- Read, compose and send your emails from your Android phone.
- HotQuick sends you notifications. You will never miss an email again.
- HotQuick uses only a small part of the memory on your cell phone or tablet. You won’t have to sacrifice other apps to install HotQuick.
This is the same HotQuick that existed before, because of a problem in the new outlook.com server, whe had to re-send the application to android, but is the same HotQuick that you loved for almost 3 years now, and with almost 500,000 downloads.
Two versions available:
Free (with publicity)
HotQuick Pro (without publicity): 0.99 ¢
Warning: There is a risk of being hacked when opening phishing links in the emails. We are not responsible for any viruses downloaded on your phone through email.
Tags: hotmail, hotquick, msn, wlm, live, microsoft, messenger, windows live, android, outlook, outlook.com
MS Access has evolved from a very basic database management application to a more user friendly, robust and reliable database management application. Access 2010 has crowned it all by coming up with new features that have greatly contributed to making it a common data management application.
We all have used a database before and therefore understand the importance of having one. Microsoft Access 2010 has come with new features as well as solved the bugs and complaints that had been raised in the earlier versions.
With Access 2010 building of databases will never be the same as it has introduced a simple and straightforward interface that even novice users can be able to build a database in minutes, this may seem unbelievable but those who have used it will tell you that you do not need to write any source code to build an application. Microsoft Access 2010 comes with 5 default templates that one can use to get started, one can be able to preview these templates in a Microsoft Access 2010 training manual to get a feel of what to expect.
More from developer
Matrix Mobile Viewer (SATATYA MV) is a user friendly, feature rich, easy to install application that supports viewing video streams of an Analog or IP camera connected to any Matrix Surveillance System such as DVR, NVR or a Hybrid DVR; over a mobile supporting Wi-Fi / GPRS / 3G network connectivity.
With SATATYA MV you can:
- Configure multiple devices and easily connect to them
- View multiple camera streams at a time
- Switching between cameras is now very easy with our swipe and change the channel feature
- Make a camera as your favorite and launch it quickly
- Take snapshots
- Control your camera position with our Remote PTZ control
- Playback gets efficient with our forward play, reverse Playback, fast play and slow play in our remote playback feature
- Get in to the details with 4x zoom
Mandatory Requirement :
- Android Version 2.2 and above
- Network Connectivity
- Matrix Video Surveillance Device
Advanced Call Capabilities:
Call Transfer, Forward, Conference, Mute, Do-Not-Disturb, Hold, callback, Intercom, Paging etc.
Integration with Corporate directory and Native Contacts:
Easy access to corporate directory and phone’s native contacts
Supports changing your Presence status as well as you can view the Presence status of other extension users.
Voice Mail Access:
Anywhere access to voice mail to ensure no business opportunities are lost
Added advantage of making and receiving video calls.
Instant Message (IM) and SMS:
Allows to send and receives Instant Messages (IM) and SMS.
Wi-Fi to Cellular Handover and vise-versa:
Allows to move an active application call to your cellular number on the cellular network and vise versa, without disconnecting the call and having to redial the number again.
Busy Lamp Field (BLF):
Monitor the status of another extension or trunk whether it is available or busy or ringing or on hold.
One Touch Transfer:
Transfer an ongoing application call to a fixed extension without entering the number of that extension and vice versa.
Access all call management features of desk phone, while working from field or home
Single Number Reach:
Supersede any chance of missing important business call
Use widely available wireless (WLAN) and mobile data networks to reduce mobile calling and roaming charges
Support for English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish languages
•All Matrix ETERNITY variants and Matrix NAVAN with Master application version V11R3 or higher