Do you want to joke with your friends?
if yes then this application is for you.
This application looks like a real wifi booster But It shows fake data regarding wifi speed!
How to use this free wifi booster?
1. Click "BOOST" button
2. See how wifi speed increases.
This is a great application to fool your friends :). Download this free app and be happy with your not real wifi speed boosting.
Do provide us with your important feedback :)
Disclaimer: This is a prank application
**The application won't work on Android version 4.2 and on later Android versions because of some restrictions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
You also have the option to show the signal strength as a percentage on your device's task bar.
The app is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere your connected to WiFi to find the best connection.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Signal Care automatically resets the connection and thus OS sets a good quality network signal.
THIS IS A 7 DAYS FULL FEATURE TRIAL VERSION OF SIGNAL CARE PRO.
★ When network signal is low. say, below 1 bar continuously.
★ When internet connection is of poor quality at a place with 4G or 3G support.
★ When WiFi speed and strength is unexpectedly low even if you are in range.
★ When traveling, fluctuating network signals.
★ When the network signal fluctuations are draining your battery.
★ When you are expecting an important call or message.
Let Signal Care reset the network signal for you. And if there is a good quality network signal present in that area we makes sure you get it by repeated resets!
► Advanced Signal Resetting algorithm: Resets network signal and network data connection in one click.
► Automatic Signal Care: Different modes for automatic network signal maintenance.
Smart Mode: Listens the network signal fluctuations and check if the network signal is gone below 'threshold signal value' for more than a 'threshold trigger interval', If this condition is met then 'Signal Care' algorithm runs and make sure the best network signal in the area is set. e.g., For a 'threshold signal value' = 1 bar, and 'threshold trigger interval' = 1 minute. If network signal power goes below '1 bar' for '1 minute' Signal Care automatically triggers the algorithm.
Time Mode: Runs 'Signal Care' algorithm for every 'time mode interval'. e.g., For 'time mode interval' = 30 minutes. Signal Care algorithm gets automatically triggered after every 30 minutes.
► Signal Graph Analysis: Informative graph plots helping users to learn their network signal and find blind spots.
Signal power vs time (Live)
Signal power vs time (History)
Signal bars vs time
Data connection type vs time
WiFi speed vs time
► Signal Info saver: Detailed information on network signal, savable for future reference. Signal info includes:
Time of saving, Longitude of location, Latitude of location, Current location, Network Operator, Network Technology, Signal power (in asu or dB), Signal bars, Data connection type, Mobile data technology, WiFi SSID, WiFi RSSI, WiFi Speed.
► Signal History: Automatic and manually saved network signal info list.
► Signal Care Logger: Logs containing details of all the activities done by Signal Care.
Signal Care is not a signal booster, Signal care is an helper application that can reset signal automatically and force OS to find good signal in the physical location.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : Signal Care requires this permission to get location of the signal tower. We don't use your location data. We respect everyone's privacy.
Worry about poor network strength and signals.
Boost you network coverage strength with our Network booster to get better signal.
We are introducing Network Booster to Strong your network capabilities and help to get better call quality and Mobile Data like GPRS,3G/4G speed quality.
* Network Booster Help you to increase your network signal.
* Network Booster provide better quality on phone calls and Internet Mobile data.
* Network Booster improve stability of Network signal.
So Boost your Network strength and Signals speed with Our Best Android Network Booster App.
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
1. A full screen WiFi Signal Strength Meter
2. Home screen widgets
3. Interference Monitor from Neighboring channels.
Did you know that the WiFi signal strength increases by a million times (60dB) from low strength to full strength ? The 4 bar default Android WiFi icon is just not good enough to capture this dynamic range.
Did you also know that there are very few WiFi channels (3 to 4) available and the likelihood of a neighboring WiFi router interfering with your connection is very high?
- Full screen graphical Signal Strength Meter
- Widgets with color schemes
- WiFi Channel Neighborhood to check the interference in connection
- Detailed WiFi data
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
- Ad Free
- Additional Widget Color Schemes
- WiFi Meter and Channel Monitor Auto Update
1. The Minimal and Graphic widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping or on network connectivity change. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2. If the widget is not available in the list of widgets on first install open the list of widgets and change the orientation of the device. This will refresh the widgets list. Also do not move app to Sdcard.
3. Permissions - The app requires internet permissions for showing the Google ads.
4.The Pro and Free apps(with INAPP unlock) are seperate apps and billed seperately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
In order to boost your wifi please do the following:
- download Wifi Booster Free
- open the application and press the big graphic in the middle to begin the re-connection process.
Once you have run the application, you will certainly have a stronger wifi signal. This app acts to mimic what happens when you go to your router and reboot it giving you a fresh signal. Enhanced wifi can give you greater access to browsing, faster downloads, and a smooth gaming experience. The entire reason this works is because when you reset your signal, you are getting a new IP address. Each IP address that you get will be a fresh signal so it is like you are finding a completely new net to increase speed.
★fast internet speed
★great wifi signal
★ new IP address
This app is meant to reconnect your wifi to the same signal you have been using. There are a lot of apps out there that say they will boost the wireless signal of your router. However this is just impossible and cannot be done. Many times, simply disconnecting and reconnecting the signal you are using will let you increase the quality of the signal. This should allow you great streaming speeds and user experience. It is just like when you call your phone company with a phone problem and they ask you to disconnect and reconnect your phone. This app works the same way but with your wifi signal. Most of the times, this is all that is needed to fix your connection and it will be extremely fast after that.
This Wifi Booster will make the entire process very easy for you to reconnect your wifi to the router. Please give Wifi Booster Free a try and let us know what you think! This is a real app, with real ratings, and real users. We have developed this to help you. We know how hard it is to be connected to a slow signal and nothing seems to speed it up. You get frustrated and want answers. Now, with our app, you are able to connect to a new IP address and all your problems will be solved. Here are some things people have had to say during testing.
"My phone's internet speed was very slow the other day so I went in search of a solution. I found Wifi Booster Free and it fixed my issue! I can now stream Youtube videos without waiting for the buffer, thanks!"
"Signal bars increased by 2 after using this Wifi booster. Before I used it I was having issues with the speed and some web pages were not loading correctly. Now all that is fixed! Any time my internet is acting up all I need to do is grab a new IP. Very simple and works perfectly. I will be using this daily from now on."
"After I reconnected I went and checked how fast my internet was by doing a test. I saw a 25% increase thanks to the Wifi Booster Free, awesome!"
If you have any suggestions of how we could improve the app, please email me at the location below. Thank you.
Ensure SD card installed. The application need SD card to install a 66Mb Dictionary, which is smaller and more efficient than anything else available on the market. This file should be downloaded by default to your SD card, though you can select the folder where the file is on the preferences menu. Alternatively we can use your Internet connection instead of the dictionary. This option can be activated in the settings menu. It also can calculate natively the key although it will take about 2 minutes in less powerfully phones and about 10 seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S. This tool also detects the new 2010 Thomson routers for which keys cannot yet be generated.
1. Thomson based routers (Include Thomson, Speed Touch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
2. DLink ( Only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( Only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (Some Infinitum XXXX)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
10. Wlan_XX ( Only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
18. EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
19. PBS (Austria)
23. Axtel, Axtel-xtremo
26. Cabovisao Sagem
27. Alice in Germany (new)
28. Speedport (new)
Test your phone's speaker, headphones, subwoofers, speakers and amplifiers.
Test your hearing.
- Variable frequency tone generator
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality)
- 16bit PCM encoding (CD quality)
- Time span selectable
Extra features: Anti Mosquito and Dog Whistle (or Cat Whistle).
Anti-Mosquito: the ultrasonic Mosquito repellent generator emits a very unique high frequency sound (ultra sound) that most mosquitoes find distasteful and prevents you from getting bitten by mosquitoes.
Dog Whistle: train your dog to do tricks, train your dog to stop barking, or if there is a dog next door, use this app to make it silent.
Get in on play here: http://go.syslynx.co.uk/go/wifi+web+login+app/play+app+desc
ON SALE NOW!
Both apps need to be installed on you device at the same time to have unlimited access to "WiFi Web Login" features.
Automatic hotspot login, hotel WiFi login, corporate guest WiFi login, and other Captive Portal Logins. Stop filling in the annoying web login form to get Internet access on you favourite hotspots, WiFi Web login can do it for you automatically! Simply record your login steps ONCE and WiFi Web Login replays them in the BACKGROUND when ever required without any manual interaction from you!
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
‘Best WiFi’ is a lightweight application that automatically switches between saved APNs based on their signal strengths. So if while you are pacing in the office or walking around at home, and the signal strength drops below the pre-set level, ‘Best WiFi’ will go through your saved APNs and automatically connect to the one with the best signal at the time.
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to email me. My contact details are at the bottom.