Economics is the social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. Political economy was the earlier name for the subject, but economists in the late 19th century suggested "economics" as a shorter term for "economic science" that also avoided a narrow political-interest connotation and as similar in form to "mathematics", "ethics", and so forth.
This Free Dictionary has:
More than 18000 entries of Economics Terms.
User can browse Offline.
User can keep track of previous searched result.
What you can do with this app:
• browse for data by category, release, source and popularity or search by keywords or series ID;
• view and create custom graphs;
• store your favorite data series for quick and easy access;
• share your favorite data series or graphs via e-mail or post them directly to your Twitter or Facebook account;
• and receive the latest news on new data series, updates, and St. Louis Fed economic research.
The app is free to download.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com.
-There are many kinds of economic calculations that you often use in your work.
-Clear and concise design
➢ Simple calculator (with voice functions can be activated)
➢ Calculate the percentage of a number (eg 20% of 100 = 20)
➢ Calculates a percentage increase (eg 100 + 10% = 110)
➢ Calculate discount (Ex. 100-20 = 80%)
➢ Perform a calculation over a hundred
➢ Perform a calculation in percent
➢ Find out what percentage is equal to a number
➢ Calculate the cost
➢ Calculate the revenue
➢ Calculate the profit (or profit)
➢ Calculate the loss
➢ Calculate the gross weight
➢ Calculate the net weight
➢ Calculate the tare