What is MediLog?
ModiLog is easy Application for managing Medication Log.
1. Login function to protect privacy.
2. Easy to See Administration Status.
3. Easy to manage Administration schedule.
4. Alarm Administration Time.
5. Various Setup Function.
1. Short term medication like cold.
2. Long Term medication like Diabetes, High blood Pressure.
3. Periodical medication like contraceptive pill.
4. Etc. One time medication.
- Input Medication Schedule
A. Select Starting date at Main Calendar.
B. Click "New" at the upper side of Schedule list.
C. Input Title, Administration Period, Administration Time, Usage, Color, Alarm, Memo etc. and click "Save" button.
D. Administration Schedule is added on the Schedule list.
E. If didn't input finishing date, it would be setted no-time-limit.
- Record administration Log
A. Click the date when record medication log at the Main Calendar.
B. Click medication time icon of medication item at Schedule list.
C. Save automatically when click "Back Button" or change page.
- Check Administration Record
A. Click Date when you hope to see the Administration Record at the main Calendar.
B. Click the administration item at the schedule list.
C. Click "Previous Record" at the menu list.
D. Selected item shows administration record.
E. Available to modify Various Administration Record at the Administration Record Page.
- Main Calendar
A. Capsule Icon is shown when medication schedules are inputted.
B. When all of activated medication time are checked, check mark shows on the Capsule Icon in main calendar.
C. Because of main Calendar Space limitation, Max 5 Capsule Icon could be shown but more medication schedule could be inputted without limitation.
- Setup Alarm
A. Available to setup Alarm when input medication schedule.
B. Max 5 times could be setup as minute level.
1. This application was developed to provide User convenience for managing and recording medication schedule. Can not use without above purpose.
2. This application doesn’t have any opinion, recommendation and compulsion for medicating.
3. This application is not a prescription.
4. Medication should follow Doctor or Pharmacist's prescription.
5. User has all of responsibility for Over/less or all of incorrect medication caused by not following Doctor or Pharmacist's prescription.