Being big and heavy the bumblebee does not enjoy making its way in between grass blades, rocks and trees. It enjoys flying in vast spaces, which offer much room for its big body, and the bumblebee can even take a nap during the flight. This is how he finds itself on a highway. And this is no good! No chance for taking a nap here!
Its life depends on its own agility and intelligence! Neither big nor small cars take notice of the bumblebee flying towards them. Thus escaping them and speeding when necessary is the bumblebee’s own problem. Motorcycles are no better – a special skill is required to avoid collision with them. If no escape is possible, and a vehicle’s windshield is right there, promptly use the brakes. Speeding is for those who are not scared of anything and want to save time. All this maneuvering takes so much energy! Therefore do not forget to collect honey, which is necessary for survival! The helmet will help not to be afraid of a one-to-one collision with a vehicle. The umbrella will prevent the wings from getting wet in the rain and keep steering as if in dry weather. Be aware of mischievous flies as because of them the bumblebee can get into turbulence and lose control of its flight.
Bubbles needs your help! Go on an epic adventure through dangerous and exciting regions
to rescue 'Buttercup' and their baby monkeys from the clutches of 'Troubles'.
Set out on the adventure alone or get your friends along to help you. Compete with
your friends for top honors on each level.
Match 3 or more bubbles to start popping. Beware of the hazards and traps along the
way! Win levels to advance through exciting regions and defeat 'Troubles'
And that's not all! Here's what's new and exciting on ' Bubble Safari'-
• All new game mode: Look out for 'Baby Monkey' levels as you play along. Save them to win the level.
• All new Powerups: Introducing the 'Lightning' Bubble. Now you can pick and use a power up only when you need to.
• Play Online or Offline. Play it anywhere on the go!
• Mesmerizing new graphics and UI.
• Over 600+ levels of awesome fun! 12 new levels added every 2 week.
• Help your friends by sending them bubbles. Sometimes it's 1 bubble that can make all the difference!
• Unlock 14 different and challenging badges. Tell your friends of your achievements!
• Like to be competitive? We have leaderboards for you. Collect as many stars as you can to climb up the ladder!
We saved the best for last! Liked the old Bubble Safari on Facebook and wondered why you can't carry it on Mobile?
• Well, now you can take your levels to Mobile. Play anywhere! Just connect to Facebook to take your progress across platforms.
• The game also lets you take your existing 'Safari Cash' over to Mobile.
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game permits a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
• You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
Join the conversation! Find us on Facebook
Having issues with the App? We would love to hear from you! Drop us a line at
http://zynga.tm/BubbleCSForm and we will help troubleshoot it for you.
Finally,a big 'Thank You' to all the Bubble Safari players. Happy Holidays!
Jack Lumber and his friends have angered the bumble bees!
Help them survive the waves of incoming bees!
• Over 6 unlockable characters!
• Unique powerups to help fend off the bees!
• Cheerful cartoon graphics!
• Fun and challenging gameplay!
• Fast-paced action!
• Challenge your friends on Facebook!
• Leaderboard and Achievements included!
• Fun for all ages!
Visit us at:
Have questions for us?
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Devices that are running mods such as CM
Here's a link to a solution on the CM forums for such an issue.
Tente voar o mais longe possível com a abelha e desviar dos mata insetos.
Ranking Online !
Bumblebee Run Run is a game that challenges your attention!
Try to fly as far as possible with the bee and avoid the obstacles.
Mr. Buzz combines fast action with a bit of strategy to create a dynamic, yet simple, gameplay experience. Collect as much pollen as you can to give to Mr. Flower and rake in that sweet, sweet high score!
- Polished, shiny graphics
- Simple and intuitive gameplay
- High score system
- Voice acting by game creator Aden Krueger
- Music by composer Kevin MacLeod
Stay tuned for periodic updates and extra content!
There are several worlds - the further your bee goes, the more difficult it becomes:
1. Spring Sprint - do it as fast as you can!
2. Flower Power - collect flower pollen!
3. Hornet Horror - don't let hornets to block your way!
4. Leaf Grief - watch for falling leaves that slow you down!
Finishing level will be rewarded with:
Nothing - no medal-cell award (fail), but if you fit in time (sufficient), it just unlocks next level and gets you +1 Honey-Money.
• Bronze Cell - satisfactory. Additional reward: +5 Honey-Money.
•• Silver Cell - good. Additional reward: +25 Honey-Money.
••• Gold Cell - very good. Additional reward: +100 Honey-Money.
100% of cell-shaped medals in a world will unlock an assigned module you can further install on the bee. Every module can improve your gameplay but it is limited to its resources (e.g. fuel) that you can increase by using Honey-Money.
Every world is cumulative which means it can contain entities (characterized below) that belong to previous one. The aim of the bee is to reach the beehive which is always located on treetop. Remember - bees are workaholics, so your score mainly depends on time (1s = 10 points). Just be effective.
You can meet on your way:
• Bumblebee - neutral, cute and fluffy insect that can make you slower decreasing your final score. Killing it will cost you -10 points.
• Hornet - natural bee enemy that attacks nearly spotted bees. Avoid it, because it can block you for good. Killing it will get you +10 points.
• Flower - a colorful point of life of bees. Collecting it will get you score dependant on petal count: 5 petals = +50 points, 10 petals = +100 points
• Crate - random pickups (fuel, bullets etc.) falling out of dead hornets. You can get it only by killing an enemy, but not every time because of its limited probability.
Teach your bee to live in its natural environment more efficient, preventing it from disappearing from our Earth's surface! Build a cybernetic organism - the CYBER BEE!
◄ KEY FEATURES ►
✿ 4 worlds * 15 challenging levels (Total = 60)
✿ 16 unlockable modules
✿ Full bee customization
✿ Global scoreboard system (Scoreloop)
✿ Rigid body physics