Moving the blocks with your finger to create a path for moving the ball to the red GOAL block.
But, riveted blocks can't be moved.
Easy to learn but hard to master. Are you ready to play?
Download and start solving puzzles now!
• No time restriction, play at your own pace
• More Variation: Rotation Blocks
• Daily reward bonus
• Enjoy the game with various devices (Phones and Tablets).
• "Roll The Ball" contains banner and interstitial ads.
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Roll The Ball: unroll me: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roll-The-Ball/794841427230681
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played "Roll The Ball: slide puzzle"
In addition to playing alone you can play against your Facebook friends. There's also a ranking system that will show you how you're ranked compared to all other Path Puzzle players.
A sliding puzzle, sliding block puzzle, or sliding tile puzzle is a puzzle that challenges a player to slide usually flat pieces along certain routes (usually on a board) to establish a certain end-configuration. The fifteen puzzle (15) is the oldest type of sliding block puzzle. The objective of the game is to rearrange the numbers (photo pieces etc.) in ascending order using the single hole for movement. You can move one or more numbers at a time by pressing it, provided there is a hole in that row or column.
This is possibly the only slider puzzle in Android that offers a detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle. It is also the only one that provides so many different customizable boards. It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes, animals etc. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
This number scramble game is also known as Boss Puzzle or Gem Puzzle. Game of Fifteen or Mystic Square type slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or one of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires (almost (*)) no special permissions.
(*) NOTE: With Android 4.4 TileFun does require the permission to "read USB storage" in order to allow playing puzzles with your own photos. You may also NEED to use the built-in Gallery-App for picking your own pictures!
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires only one "safe" permission (to read-in pictures of your choice) on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
Tap any cell on the screen to place a light bulb in it. Light beams from the light bulb spread out in four directions and illuminate all cells in each direction.
Each stage is completed when all cells are illuminated AND the following 2 rules are both satisfied:
[Rule One] No light bulbs can be placed in the path of light beams from the other light bulbs.
[Rule Two] The numbered blocks show the number of light bulbs you are going to place in the adjacent cells.
It is a very simple but arcane puzzle game. Let's start playing now!
• Easy operation.
• Over 100 stages in 5 puzzle packs.
• Varied new stages will be added frequently.
• Cool graphics & sounds
• Support for Google Play Ranking: Let's play and compete with your friends!
ABOUT ADS & ADD-ON:
• Ads are included in the free app (Ads can be removed by purchasing an add-on).
• Although over 60 free stages are included in the app, more stages can be played by purchasing additional puzzle packs.
NEW STAGES COMING SOON! STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UPDATES!!!
Classic board 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 number sliding puzzle. Move pieces around and you will figure out tricks that help to place tiles in their respective places (in the increasing order of numbers, leaving the last tile empty).
Fun and challenging numeric puzzle game. Use your logic skills to complete this puzzling and addicting game. Have fun problem-solving!
A Classic game !
.-[ FEATURES ]-.
- Sound Effects
- Record of your best times and moves
- 4 board sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
- Pause Game
- Works in phone and tablet devices;
The 15 Puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is the classic sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
- Themes : wood/marble/plastic.
- Multiple Size : 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Multiple Symbols to reorder : Numbers, Letters, Roman Numbers
Now you can choose if you want to move tiles using swipe or tap using the option in the menu.
Check my blog:
"Fifteen Puzzle X brings me an old-school gaming experience. - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Have a look on wikipedia for more details about the game:
For problems or suggestions contact us by email:
- "excellent brainstorming game.... fun and good workout for your brain..."
- "Very well done puzzle Had no issues, plays smooth and fast and has everything i need to enjoy it fully. Good job"
✔ Over 800 puzzles to explore in 3 puzzle packs
✔ Fosters development of visual/spatial reasoning skills
✔ Works great on tablets
✔ Simple to learn, challenging to master
✔ Puzzles range from easy to super-hard
✔ Designed by nerds, fun for all
Monorail is challenging and fun like sudoku, and entirely visual/spatial/geometric. There are no numbers or symbols. You solve puzzles by drawing rails to create a working monorail system.
The object of each puzzle is to create a single loop (closed path) of rails connecting all stations so the monorail can circle around endlessly.
Kindergartners can solve the beginner levels. Mathematicians from MIT have struggled to solve the most difficult ones.
Get on the Monorail train today!
We hope you enjoy.
-- IBA Puzzles (Glenn and Aaron Iba)
**** Number Flow features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- 500 levels
- "Check" function can highlight wrong numbers
- option to enable automatically highlight wrong numbers
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
The game now support 4 worlds to choice:
- World 1: Animals
- World 2: Flowers
- World 3: Landscapes
- World 4: In this world, you can select pictures from your gallery and start to slide with this.
Fast Puzzle also support multiple puzzle sizes (3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6) for your best experience.
3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 modes
This game is also known as Slide Puzzle, Sliding Puzzle, Sliding Block Puzzle, Sliding Tile Puzzle, The 15, Fifteen Puzzle, Gem Puzzle, The Magic Puzzle Square, Mystic Square, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen.
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. When 2048 tile is created, you wins!
Start play this 2048 game, compete with your friends to see who can make the best score.
Please give us feedback in comments, we will make it the best 2048 game!
This 2048 puzzle game is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Start fun on 2048 puzzle!
Alcazar is a brilliant way to sharpen your logic skills. Go ahead and try it! This game is not a waste of time.
These puzzles are pretty neat [...] The way dependencies propagate is surprising and interesting-feeling.
- Jonathan Blow, creator of Braid and The Witness
I think it's one of the - if not the - best game I've seen on a smartphone. And I have seen quite a few.
- Maik Riechel, beta tester
• Comes with more than 40 free puzzles.
• Hundreds of additional levels are available through in-app purchases.
• Each puzzle has a unique solution. No guessing needed.
• No ads, just great puzzles.
2010 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game WINNER
The apocalypse has come and zombies are walking around. However, you can save the world! If you can find the evil totem on tiled map, conveniently hidden in an evil temple in your house, and bury it in the graveyard, also conveniently located on your property, all the zombies will be banished and life can continue. All this needs to be done while zombies are attacking and before the clock strikes midnight.
You can pick up items to bash zombies along the way; a machete, golf club, chain saw, or even your former uncle's grisly femur.
1. Each time you play the game the board will be different. You make the board by laying down tiles as you move from room to room (like you do in Betrayal at House on the Hill). It's great to use random tiles to make the game boards because they make sure that each game you play is different.
2. The game has a built in timer. Each run through the deck of event cards amounts to one hour of game time (in real life, that works out to a couple minutes.) This makes the player have to think about whether they have enough time to search for an item or to cower in a corner for health. There are many games that use similar card systems to move the game along (StarCraft: The Board Game, for example.) But in this game you can move through the deck so quickly that it often becomes a somewhat agonizing decision about whether to burn that extra card to search for an item.
3. The combat really couldn’t be easier. Number of zombies - your attack power = damage you take. Easy and balanced!
So, find the zombie totem, then bury it in the backyard graveyard before midnight and you've saved the world. Otherwise, you're zombie food.
Designer -Jeremiah Lee.
Art by Eddie Tjhai and Kwanchai Moriya.
"Thats like single-player Munchkin" -Anonymous
Creator of the board game is Drew Chamberlain.
Great Art by Mark Campo
Munchkin, chainsaw warrior, dungeon, labirint, board game, dice, hero quest, adventure, fantasy, collectioning cards, dice rolling, solitaire,
Escape of the Dead is a solo game. In the game you are trying to fix the car while trying to defend yourself against hordes of zombies. You're given 4 Action dice per turn, distribute between 3 sections of the game (either by shooting zombie, fixing the barricade and/or fixing the car). Roll for success on each section. Any zombie that survived will attack the barricade. When you successfully killed 10 zombies you will be rewarded with power-up. You lose when your barricade is down . You win when the car is fixed 100% and get out of the house.
Based on board game by Jason Sondoh.
Art by Robertson Sondoh, Jr. and Malechi
Zombie,apocalypse, dice game, run, board game,
The wolves have infiltrated the flock; in deep disguise, they start eating the sheep one by one. Can the farmer with his trusty rifle find and kill the wolves, before all the sheep be reduced to mutton?
So try keep your sheeps as Farmer or quickly eat all animals as Wolf.
Your can play against AI as Farmer or as Wolf.
Or with another players from all world.
Creators of the board game are Stephen Tavener and Cameron Browne
The Battle between Sheep and Wolves,Who Will Win? - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com
keywords: catan; carcassonne; sea battle, battleship, board game; puzzle; casual game; turned-based; bluff; intrigue; sheep; angry wolf; movement; fun; free; Skiller;
goods, fighting pirates and possibly getting rousted by the police. Hopefully while taking part in all of this adventure you'll earn enough Vectorium to make the monthly payments on the ship.
P.S. It is a really HARD game, there no press X to win. Only the coolest and lucky captains will reach victory.
Creator of the board game Felbrigg Herriot.
2009 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
Elite, space rangers, solitaire, ftl, space, faster then light, science fiction, tile placement, dangerous, frontier, space trader, elite space, space battle
1.Redraw board (tiles are bigger). 2.Added new game variant (all knight). 3.Added f.a.q.