A slide puzzle is one were the aim is to sort the given pieces, using a blank slot for movement. A detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle is provided.
It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes or animals. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
Slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
* 28 available HD images to solve.
* 3 puzzle sizes: 3x3 (8-tile), 4x4 (15-tile) and 5x5 (24-tile) games
* 3 difficulty levels
* Selectable puzzle difficulty
* Themed tile patterns (animals, birds, space, celtic knots, flowers, dinosaurs)
* Track your “high scores” including the fewest number of moves and best times for a given puzzle size
The paid version contains no 3rd party ads.
In addition to playing alone you can play against your Facebook friends. There's also a ranking system that will show you how you're ranked compared to all other Path Puzzle players.
The 15 Puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is the classic sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
- Themes : wood/marble/plastic.
- Multiple Size : 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Multiple Symbols to reorder : Numbers, Letters, Roman Numbers
Now you can choose if you want to move tiles using swipe or tap using the option in the menu.
Check my blog:
"Fifteen Puzzle X brings me an old-school gaming experience. - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Have a look on wikipedia for more details about the game:
For problems or suggestions contact us by email:
- "excellent brainstorming game.... fun and good workout for your brain..."
- "Very well done puzzle Had no issues, plays smooth and fast and has everything i need to enjoy it fully. Good job"
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or one of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires (almost (*)) no special permissions.
(*) NOTE: With Android 4.4 TileFun does require the permission to "read USB storage" in order to allow playing puzzles with your own photos. You may also NEED to use the built-in Gallery-App for picking your own pictures!
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires only one "safe" permission (to read-in pictures of your choice) on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
The game now support 4 worlds to choice:
- World 1: Animals
- World 2: Flowers
- World 3: Landscapes
- World 4: In this world, you can select pictures from your gallery and start to slide with this.
Fast Puzzle also support multiple puzzle sizes (3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6) for your best experience.
Not just a simple puzzle game – Magic Slide Puzzles is a collection of different game modes, fun boosts and exciting obstacles like you've never seen before!
Slide and solve your way through 150+ unique, colorful and beautiful puzzles!
Explore various themes, such as serene sunsets, tantalizing tropics, luscious landscapes, and of course, cuddly kittens!
Earn rewards and use boosts to get past tough obstacles, such as BALLOONS, entire FROZEN rows, or LOCKED pieces!
Unlock Free Play mode and play through any puzzle you want – without any obstacles and at any difficulty and board size – take your time and enjoy!
Thanks for playing!
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with any issues, questions or comments! We would love to hear from you!
Please, note that the app is free but contains in-app purchases.
3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 modes
This game is also known as Slide Puzzle, Sliding Puzzle, Sliding Block Puzzle, Sliding Tile Puzzle, The 15, Fifteen Puzzle, Gem Puzzle, The Magic Puzzle Square, Mystic Square, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen.
- It has 3 different levels Easy(3x3), Medium(4x4) and Hard(5x5).
- High score will be calculated based on the number of moves. In case of a tie time taken will also be considered.
- When you reach a new record it allows you to save your name and this app shows the top 5 records.
Classic board 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 number sliding puzzle. Move pieces around and you will figure out tricks that help to place tiles in their respective places (in the increasing order of numbers, leaving the last tile empty).
Fun and challenging numeric puzzle game. Use your logic skills to complete this puzzling and addicting game. Have fun problem-solving!
A Classic game !
.-[ FEATURES ]-.
- Sound Effects
- Record of your best times and moves
- 4 board sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
- Pause Game
- Works in phone and tablet devices;
1: slide and fit puzzles into simple 3x3 4x4 5x5 center square.
2: all puzzles are numbered
3: one puzzle is allowed to move at one time.
your brain will be trained into clever brain.
difficulties consist of four categories (beginner,intermediate,expert,custom)
beginner difficulty is 3x3 and slide and fit puzzles into center square.
intermediate difficulty is 4x4 and slide and fit puzzles into center square.
expert difficulty is 5x5 and slide and fit puzzles into center square.
custom difficulty is 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5 for your selection with camera.
each difficulty has 12 levels currently and all 12*3=36 levels totally.
Fun for kids or for whoever likes sport cars.
SLIDING PUZZLE board game featuring 12 super cars images, and 3 difficulty levels.
+ You can select any images from your gallery.
Traditional sliding puzzle board game for your Android device. Game is really simple - recompose image by sliding puzzle tiles.
However, you will be challenged with great hi-res image selection, various puzzle sizes and difficulty levels.
Help button show initial image, but will increase game time for 5 sec.
This game is highly recommended to all fans of slide puzzle!
* 5 available HD images to solve.
* 3 difficulty levels, 3 puzzle sizes: 4x4 (16-tile), 6x5 (30-tile) and 8x6 (48-tile) games
* save solved image as wallpaper
A MEMORY CARDS game for kids, but you grown-ups may find yourselves struggling to beat your kids' times in matching all the pairs.
The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cars. It's easy. Tap to flip two cards.
Match a pair and they stay open.
But flip quickly ... the clock is ticking.
* 3 difficulty levels, board size: 4x4 (16- cards), 6x4 (24-cards) and 7x4 (28-cards)
* 14 different cars
This games is optimized for 800x480px screen resolution, but should work fine on other screens.
kids game, cars game, child, son, boy, funny game, kids memory, memory for kids, memory training
Please Email with any issues or suggestions
2010 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game WINNER
The apocalypse has come and zombies are walking around. However, you can save the world! If you can find the evil totem on tiled map, conveniently hidden in an evil temple in your house, and bury it in the graveyard, also conveniently located on your property, all the zombies will be banished and life can continue. All this needs to be done while zombies are attacking and before the clock strikes midnight.
You can pick up items to bash zombies along the way; a machete, golf club, chain saw, or even your former uncle's grisly femur.
1. Each time you play the game the board will be different. You make the board by laying down tiles as you move from room to room (like you do in Betrayal at House on the Hill). It's great to use random tiles to make the game boards because they make sure that each game you play is different.
2. The game has a built in timer. Each run through the deck of event cards amounts to one hour of game time (in real life, that works out to a couple minutes.) This makes the player have to think about whether they have enough time to search for an item or to cower in a corner for health. There are many games that use similar card systems to move the game along (StarCraft: The Board Game, for example.) But in this game you can move through the deck so quickly that it often becomes a somewhat agonizing decision about whether to burn that extra card to search for an item.
3. The combat really couldn’t be easier. Number of zombies - your attack power = damage you take. Easy and balanced!
So, find the zombie totem, then bury it in the backyard graveyard before midnight and you've saved the world. Otherwise, you're zombie food.
Designer -Jeremiah Lee.
Art by Eddie Tjhai and Kwanchai Moriya.
Enter the temple, grab the Artifact - Golden Idol and make it back to the landing site before the angry natives and hungry jungle critters catch you!
Raiders in my Pocket is a modification of Zombie in my Pocket, with a re-implemented theme and some rules variations to reinforce the new theme. Most significant of these is the special 4th time period "Storm", which triggers when you steal the Golden Idol and anger the ancient gods of the temple, starting a doomsday clock until darkness takes over... will you make it back to the plane on time?
Designer of board game Gustavo Herodier.
Art by Gustavo Herodier and Eddie Tjhai
"Thats like single-player Munchkin" -Anonymous
Creator of the board game is Drew Chamberlain.
Great Art by Mark Campo
Munchkin, chainsaw warrior, dungeon, labirint, board game, dice, hero quest, adventure, fantasy, collectioning cards, dice rolling, solitaire,
Escape of the Dead is a solo game. In the game you are trying to fix the car while trying to defend yourself against hordes of zombies. You're given 4 Action dice per turn, distribute between 3 sections of the game (either by shooting zombie, fixing the barricade and/or fixing the car). Roll for success on each section. Any zombie that survived will attack the barricade. When you successfully killed 10 zombies you will be rewarded with power-up. You lose when your barricade is down . You win when the car is fixed 100% and get out of the house.
Based on board game by Jason Sondoh.
Art by Robertson Sondoh, Jr. and Malechi
Zombie,apocalypse, dice game, run, board game,
goods, fighting pirates and possibly getting rousted by the police. Hopefully while taking part in all of this adventure you'll earn enough Vectorium to make the monthly payments on the ship.
P.S. It is a really HARD game, there no press X to win. Only the coolest and lucky captains will reach victory.
Creator of the board game Felbrigg Herriot.
2009 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
Elite, space rangers, solitaire, ftl, space, faster then light, science fiction, tile placement, dangerous, frontier, space trader, elite space, space battle
The wolves have infiltrated the flock; in deep disguise, they start eating the sheep one by one. Can the farmer with his trusty rifle find and kill the wolves, before all the sheep be reduced to mutton?
So try keep your sheeps as Farmer or quickly eat all animals as Wolf.
Your can play against AI as Farmer or as Wolf.
Or with another players from all world.
Creators of the board game are Stephen Tavener and Cameron Browne
The Battle between Sheep and Wolves,Who Will Win? - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com
keywords: catan; carcassonne; sea battle, battleship, board game; puzzle; casual game; turned-based; bluff; intrigue; sheep; angry wolf; movement; fun; free; Skiller;
1.Redraw board (tiles are bigger). 2.Added new game variant (all knight). 3.Added f.a.q.