A sliding puzzle, sliding block puzzle, or sliding tile puzzle is a puzzle that challenges a player to slide usually flat pieces along certain routes (usually on a board) to establish a certain end-configuration. The fifteen puzzle (15) is the oldest type of sliding block puzzle. The objective of the game is to rearrange the numbers (photo pieces etc.) in ascending order using the single hole for movement. You can move one or more numbers at a time by pressing it, provided there is a hole in that row or column.
This is possibly the only slider puzzle in Android that offers a detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle. It is also the only one that provides so many different customizable boards. It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes, animals etc. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
This number scramble game is also known as Boss Puzzle or Gem Puzzle. Game of Fifteen or Mystic Square type slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
Classic board 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 number sliding puzzle. Move pieces around and you will figure out tricks that help to place tiles in their respective places (in the increasing order of numbers, leaving the last tile empty).
Fun and challenging numeric puzzle game. Use your logic skills to complete this puzzling and addicting game. Have fun problem-solving!
A Classic game !
.-[ FEATURES ]-.
- Sound Effects
- Record of your best times and moves
- 4 board sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
- Pause Game
- Works in phone and tablet devices;
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. When 2048 tile is created, you wins!
Start play this 2048 game, compete with your friends to see who can make the best score.
Please give us feedback in comments, we will make it the best 2048 game!
This 2048 puzzle game is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Start fun on 2048 puzzle!
The playing field is a square 4x4. You need to move and join the numbers to get to the "2048" tile (you can proceed further).
Has a bright attractive graphics and animation.
Optimized for Android.
Train, play and have fun!
• This application is a complete analog paid application "2048 Pro", except for the presence of advertising.
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or one of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires (almost (*)) no special permissions.
(*) NOTE: With Android 4.4 TileFun does require the permission to "read USB storage" in order to allow playing puzzles with your own photos. You may also NEED to use the built-in Gallery-App for picking your own pictures!
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires only one "safe" permission (to read-in pictures of your choice) on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
Moving the blocks with your finger to create a path for moving the ball to the red GOAL block.
But, riveted blocks can't be moved.
Easy to learn but hard to master. Are you ready to play?
Download and start solving puzzles now!
• No time restriction, play at your own pace
• More Variation: Rotation Blocks
• Daily reward bonus
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• "Roll The Ball" contains banner and interstitial ads.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Roll The Ball: unroll me: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roll-The-Ball/794841427230681
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: email@example.com
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played "Roll The Ball: slide puzzle"
The rules are very simple: order the numbers on the board, placing them in ascending from left to right and top to bottom, starting with the number 1 in the upper left corner and ending with an empty space in the bottom right corner. It is desirable to make the least possible moves.
Ability to select any color scheme.
Enjoy the game!
• The free version with advertising.
Find the zombie totem, then bury it in the backyard graveyard before midnight and you've saved the world. Otherwise, you're zombie food.
Designer -Jeremiah Lee.
Art by Eddie Tjhai and Kwanchai Moriya.
2010 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game WINNER
"Thats like single-player Munchkin" -Anonymous
Creator of the board game is Drew Chamberlain.
Great Art by Mark Campo
Munchkin, chainsaw warrior, dungeon, labirint, board game, dice, hero quest, adventure, fantasy, collectioning cards, dice rolling, solitaire,
Escape of the Dead is a solo game. In the game you are trying to fix the car while trying to defend yourself against hordes of zombies. You're given 4 Action dice per turn, distribute between 3 sections of the game (either by shooting zombie, fixing the barricade and/or fixing the car). Roll for success on each section. Any zombie that survived will attack the barricade. When you successfully killed 10 zombies you will be rewarded with power-up. You lose when your barricade is down . You win when the car is fixed 100% and get out of the house.
Based on board game by Jason Sondoh.
Art by Robertson Sondoh, Jr. and Malechi
Zombie,apocalypse, dice game, run, board game,
goods, fighting pirates and possibly getting rousted by the police. Hopefully while taking part in all of this adventure you'll earn enough Vectorium to make the monthly payments on the ship.
P.S. It is a really HARD game, there no press X to win. Only the coolest and lucky captains will reach victory.
Creator of the board game Felbrigg Herriot.
2009 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
Elite, space rangers, solitaire, ftl, space, faster then light, science fiction, tile placement, dangerous, frontier, space trader, elite space, space battle
The wolves have infiltrated the flock; in deep disguise, they start eating the sheep one by one. Can the farmer with his trusty rifle find and kill the wolves, before all the sheep be reduced to mutton?
So try keep your sheeps as Farmer or quickly eat all animals as Wolf.
Your can play against AI as Farmer or as Wolf.
Or with another players from all world.
Creators of the board game are Stephen Tavener and Cameron Browne
The Battle between Sheep and Wolves,Who Will Win? - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com
keywords: catan; carcassonne; sea battle, battleship, board game; puzzle; casual game; turned-based; bluff; intrigue; sheep; angry wolf; movement; fun; free; Skiller;
1.Redraw board (tiles are bigger). 2.Added new game variant (all knight). 3.Added f.a.q.