Use the menu to select players and the expansions you want to use then off you go. Each time a player scores simply touch their meeple, click the feature tab and then enter the number of tiles and additional features.
This is an updated version of the app that looks a lot better and fits nicely on tablets, particularly on 7 and 10 inch tablets.
This app is also available as a website at http://carcassonnescorer.com/
Join Detective Mat the Cat as he goes on the search for his friend’s lost doll. Help him find the missing doll by exploring the whole playground and working out clues that may lead him a little closer. With cute graphics and characters that will grasp your child’s attention, Playground Detective game is an engaging and educational adventure for kids.
Your child will use their visual skills to navigate through the playground, as well as learning how to follow and understand basic instructions and descriptions.
Your child will learn
* To identify surroundings
* To follow simple instructions
* To understand descriptions
*Kid friendly interface
*Highly interactive and intuitive to use
*Includes positive reinforcement through audio and quality designs
*Allows independent play
'Playground Detective' is made with TInyTap's game maker platform.
TinyTap - Create Educational Apps
Make digital children's apps like this one with the TinyTap maker platform.
Using your own photos, videos and voice, you can turn anything into interactive educational books and activities.
Make your own app! Download TinyTap for free:
This wonderful game designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc and illustrated by Jean-Marie Minguez is now available on a touch version.
Whether you choose to be the Investigator trying to corner the mysterious Jack, or to play as Jack himself trying to evade the police dragnet, you will always have a strong AI opponent which, at its highest level, will give you a serious run for your money.
Then there's Blitz mode, which allows you to see how well your scores stack up against the rest of the world!
Mr Jack Pocket is compatible with most Android devices using Android 2.3 or higher.
Take on the role of Vera Blanc, a young and beautiful woman with an extraordinary power: the ability to read other people's minds!
Daughter of Emmanuel Blanc, one of the richest people on Earth, she left her life of luxury to use her powers to work alongside paranormal detective Brandon Mackey.
In the first episode, our heroine travels to a mysterious town in Germany deep in the Black Forest. A serial killer is on the loose, and all leads point to a werewolf as the culprit!
You can also play in a stay-alive fight against AI players!
Inspired by the boardgame Tsuro (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/16992/tsuro - buy it, it is very fun!) and entanglement, this game recreate the puzzling thrill of path building for single players.
If you can't find your picture in our selection, pick one from your device or take a picture with your camera and turn it into a jigsaw puzzle.
As soon as you are done with the pieces you can share your result with your friends or challenge someone else to solve it faster. You can also set the picture as a wallpaper to have it on your display and enjoy the castle on your device.
Some of the castles in our gallery are:
• Aschaffenburger castle, Bavaria, Germany
• Beaumaris Castle, located in the town of the same name on the Isle of Anglesey in Wales
• Castle of Freÿr, Belgium
• Burg Reinhardstein (also known as Burg Metternich), Belgium.
• Carcassonne castle, France
• Celle castle (Celle palace), Germany
• Château de Chambord at Chambord, Loir-et-Cher, France
• Château de Chantilly, France
• Reichsburg Cochem (Imperial Castle, Cochem), Germany
• Conwy Castle, Wales.
• Differdange Castle, Luxembourg
• Residenzschloss Dresden, Germany
• Edmond castle, Germany
• Burgenwelten Ehrenberg, Austria
• Eppan castle, Italy
• Château of Fontainebleau (Palace of Fontainebleau), France
• Hluboká Castle, Czech Republic
• Fortress Hohensalzburg, Austria
• Home Wartburg castle, Saxon Switzerland
• Reichsburg Cochem (Imperial Castle, Cochem), Germany
• Nagoya castle, Japan
• Karlštejn Castle, Czech Republic
• Kórnik Castle, Poland
• Kumamoto castle, Japan
• Burg Meersburg (Alte Burg, Old Castle), Germany
• Lauterbach Chateau, Germany
• Marburger Schloss (Marburg castle), a.k.a. Landgrafenschloss Marburg, Germany
• Moated Castle Bottmingen - Wasserschloss Bottmingen, Switzerland
• Moritzburg Castle (German: Schloss Moritzburg), Germany
• Moyland Castle, Germany
• Neuschwanstein, Germany
• Palazzo Vecchio castle, Italy
• Sleeping beauty’s castle, Disneyland
• Tossa de mar, Spain
• Malartie castle, France
• Wolfsburg castle, Germany
The features of our puzzle:
• It is not required to have internet access to play the puzzle game (works in offline mode)
• Many nice high definition pictures sorted in a cute gallery
• Lots of difficulty levels
• Smooth game-play. (Uses the hardware acceleration of the device.)
• Game timer.
• Share result/picture.
• Multitouch zoom and piece rotation
• Zoom In / Out.
• Piece rotation.
• Save game.
• Best score statistics.
• Set picture as wallpaper.
• Nice background music.
• Magical sound effects.
• Vibration when pieces merge.
• Kids mode
• Castle puzzle is free.
5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at email@example.com
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
New from the creators of Worms, comes Flockers, a game splattered full of dark humour. Sick of being used as Weapons in the Worms' endless battles, the Sheep decide to make a break for it. Save the Sheep by guiding them through crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes and giant swinging meat cleavers. Help them escape their diabolical masters, or leave them to the Worms' diabolical traps and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.
· Save the sheep by guiding them through 60 deadly levels.
· The sheep in Flockers are very talented. They’re able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws & deadly drops as well as explode to destroy machinery clearing a path for their sheep friends.
· There are 18 different looking sheep that you can earn from the rewards screen using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep.
· Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends progress on the map screen. As well as this, you can see their top scores.
· Flockers supports Google Play Games, and has 20 achievements for your sheep to ‘achieve’.
· Losing too many sheep? You can pause time on any level to strategically plan your next move.
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Wrap your roleplaying games and board games with an atmosphere of mystery and terror.
Over 140 sounds and music that make you enjoy your family and friends.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Portuguese.
*** COLLECTION OF EIGHT GAMES FOR KIDS FROM 3 to 99 YEARS ***
This game turns your device into an entertainment center where kids can develop various skills as they play.
Children will have fun with lots of games and they will develop their intelligence through incredible interactive images related to a profession.
- 8 complete games with multiple levels each!
- Interface adapted for children!
- NO ADVERTISING
- NO IN-APP PURCHASES
WHILE HAVE FUN YOUR KIDS WILL:
- Develop their visual memory.
- Develop their aural memory.
- Develop their ability to identify similar images.
- Learn to place the pieces that form an image.
- Learn to solve a puzzle from a picture displayed a second.
- Learn to perceive the movement of an object and how to handle it.
- Learn to associate colors, sounds and images.
- Wake up their interest to overcome themselves.
"Kidskool Professions" is a collection of 12 games to help your children learn the different tools and utensils used by adults in their daily work, while having fun with different games that also help them learn and develop various skills and abilities.
ABOUT APPS CAPITAL SOCIAL FUNDING
Apps Capital is a company dedicated to developing quality games and applications for all platforms. Also is specialized in educational applications for children like the sagas BabySkool or Dikie & Dukie, now available for IOS platforms.
More info: http://www.appscapital.com
Detective Kate Grey is invited to the famous Wickham Manor when her car breaks down outside. She is shocked to witness a murder occur before even dessert is served. Join hundreds of thousands of happy Adventure Escape players and see if you can crack the case and escape!
Play this premium escape game!
- Beautiful graphics bring the luxurious but creepy Manor to life
- Complete 9 chapters - all FREE - each with unique escape challenges!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Discover the mystery of the manor. Can who is the murderer? And why?
- Hilarious story with memorable characters like Fontana, who is convinced she can see the future!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
Discover the secrets of luxurious yet mysterious Wickham Manor. Will more guests be murdered? Will you be able to solve the case and escape before it is too late?
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/adventureescape!
Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
Solve puzzles by moving, adding and removing matches until you find the right solution.
You like matches puzzles games ?
1000 Matches puzzles in 10 Episodes in different shapes, sizes, equations and designs.
English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Croatian, Slovenian, Greek, Ukrainian, Serbian,Korean, Japanese
- Beautiful graphics with 7 inch and 10 inch tablet support and high definition hd
- Support for slower and low resolution phones
- With Google Play Services
↗ cloud save - to sync game progress across all your devices and future devices.
↗ leaderboards - to compare your result with others
↗ achievements - for more fun
- Sound, Vibration and Music specially created for the puzzles matches game
If you have problems with level 12 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1413726595558329
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/105137875611214782707/posts
Matches Puzzle, Matchstick Puzzles, Move the Matches
- Very often the solution lies in the PICTURE( buttons -"image") if such is available.
- Do not rush to press the ''Answer" until solve the task!
- Sort tasks by using the “Options"
- New version with better translation.
These tasks are loved by all and at all times. Some see them as a kind of "mental gymnastics", means a natural quencher for every thinking person needs to test and exercise the power of the mind. Other attracts by elegant literary sheath: the plot of logic objectives is often very entertaining. Another advantage of the variety of tasks — they accessibility: you can often hear that solve logic problems do not require specialized knowledge , but only a certain level of development , the ability to think logically, that acquire and develop like any other skills, by persistent exercise.
"Thats like single-player Munchkin" -Anonymous
Creator of the board game is Drew Chamberlain.
Great Art by Mark Campo
Munchkin, chainsaw warrior, dungeon, labirint, board game, dice, hero quest, adventure, fantasy, collectioning cards, dice rolling, solitaire,
goods, fighting pirates and possibly getting rousted by the police. Hopefully while taking part in all of this adventure you'll earn enough Vectorium to make the monthly payments on the ship.
P.S. It is a really HARD game, there no press X to win. Only the coolest and lucky captains will reach victory.
Creator of the board game Felbrigg Herriot.
2009 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
Elite, space rangers, solitaire, ftl, space, faster then light, science fiction, tile placement, dangerous, frontier, space trader, elite space, space battle
Oxvo is a solitaire puzzle in which the player slides knotwork tile segments around in order to complete closed paths. Each move involves sliding one, two or three tiles towards the empty cell, as per any other 15-puzzle. The aim is to form the longest possible path in the shortest number of turns. Try to make LARGEST PATH, thats not so easy as common puzzle15.
tags: puzzle; 15; celtic; knotwork; path; connectivity; segments; fun ; hard challenge; slide; puzzle15;
Escape of the Dead is a solo game. In the game you are trying to fix the car while trying to defend yourself against hordes of zombies. You're given 4 Action dice per turn, distribute between 3 sections of the game (either by shooting zombie, fixing the barricade and/or fixing the car). Roll for success on each section. Any zombie that survived will attack the barricade. When you successfully killed 10 zombies you will be rewarded with power-up. You lose when your barricade is down . You win when the car is fixed 100% and get out of the house.
Based on board game by Jason Sondoh.
Art by Robertson Sondoh, Jr. and Malechi
Zombie,apocalypse, dice game, run, board game,
1.Redraw board (tiles are bigger). 2.Added new game variant (all knight). 3.Added f.a.q.