Master Cleanse or Maple Syrup Diet is a modified juice fast that permits no food, substituting tea and lemonade made with maple syrup and cayenne pepper.
Its popularity soared several years ago after Beyonce announced she'd lost 20 pounds on the diet for the movie Dreamgirls.
This app provides guidelines, recipes and tips for anyone willing to follow this diet.
Warning: All content within this app is provided for general information and educational purposes only, and is not medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any diseases. If you have a disease, or before undergoing any dietary changes, consult with your doctor or licensed health professional.
"Amazing Recipes!!! NONE of the other apps have recipes like these!! The pictures are beautiful and incredibly inspiring!!
- Ashley Dondero
"Great and simple to read - Great range of meal ideas!"
- Sacha Meriaud
"Great app - The app delivers what it promises and that is tons of healthy recipes. It is easy and fun to use this app."
- Christian Betty
"I really love this app!"
- LaTasha Royal
Detox, short for detoxification, is the body's natural, ongoing process of neutralizing or cleansing toxins from the body. Toxins are anything that can potentially harm body tissue, including waste products that result from normal cell activity, such as ammonia, lactic acid and homocysteine, and human-made toxins that we are exposed to in our environment, food, and water. The liver, intestines, kidneys, lungs, skin, blood and lymphatic systems work together to ensure that toxins are cleared and flushed from the body.
What is a Detox Diet?
Although detox is primarily thought of as a treatment for alcohol or drug dependence, the term is also used to refer to a program of diet, herbs, and other methods of removing environmental and dietary toxins from the body.
There are many different types of detox diets. Generally, a detox diet is a short-term diet that:
- Minimizes the amount of chemicals ingested (for example, by eating organic food).
- Emphasizes foods that provide the vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that the body needs for detoxification.
- Contains foods, such as high fiber foods and water, that draw out and eliminate toxins by increasing the frequency of bowel movements and urination.
Why do People go on a Detox Diet?
A growing body of research suggests that many of the chemicals we ingest daily through food, water, and air can become deposited in fat cells in our bodies. Toxins include pesticides, antibiotics and hormones in food, chemicals from food packaging, household cleaners, detergents, food additives, heavy metals, pollution, drugs, and cigarette smoke. A diet that lacks certain nutrients may also impair our natural ability to detoxify chemicals, which further leads to their build-up in the body. Many people also attribute significant weight loss to detoxifying. A detox diet is typically accompanied by fasting and lemon based electrolytes to ensure the body remains nourished.
★ Elegant and intuitive interface
★ Over a dozen Detox Diet recipes
★ Includes pertinent nutrition information for each recipe
★ Recipes for all meal types including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
★ Star your favorites for easy reference
★ Filter menu to sort
★ Search feature to quickly find your favorite recipe
Download the Detox Diet app and start feeling healthier today!
The Detox Diet app is only intended to provide general information, without independent verification of the accuracy of the information provided to it, and the information is specifically not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment by your physician or other health care professional. You should always consult your own physician or other health care professionals about any medical questions, diagnosis, or treatment, especially before trying any diet. Any information supplied to you by the Detox Diet app is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty as to its accuracy or safety. Any reliance upon any such information shall be at your sole risk. Any information obtained by you via this app should not be relied upon for any personal, nutritional or medical decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your specific situation. FitKit Apps makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information.
Features of the app include:
- 7 day juice detox plan - juices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Over 100 fresh and natural juicing recipes that anyone can make at home
- Shopping lists to keep track of what ingredients you will need for your juices
- FAQ section to answer every question you may have about juicing
- Recommended products to help you get the best out of your juicing experience
Please give us your feedback and check out our other apps at http://jozicproductions.com/.
"My Shake Day” is the first universal app to track your 30-day program journey, professionally coded and built from the ground up. We used our real-life experiences on our 30-day weight loss program to create an app that is an essential companion piece.
- notification reminders when to do tasks on both Shake Days and Cleanse Days
- your full 30-day customizable calendar directly on your device
- track your weight loss
- track your body's measurements
- check off each item as you complete your day
This app follows the plan you set, whether you’re starting on Day 1 or adding it to your routine on Day 12.
WEIGHT & INCHES:
Track your weight loss and inch loss progress as often as you want by easily entering your stats. It does the math for you! Easily monitor your progress through the scrolling history view, identify when you had plateaus and when you had break-throughs.
If you’re serious about achieving dramatic results with your weight loss plan on the 30-day system, this app will keep you on pace. Additional support can be found at our website www.MyShakeDay.com. If you would like to sign up for our unique 30-day system, you can also join today and start your journey to Look Great and Feel Amazing!
** Note: This app is intended to be used with the Isagenix™ 30-day system.
Our development team is already working on updates, upgrades, integrations and expansions for the "My Shake Day" app. We want to make this the ultimate app for anyone who is serious about Isagenix™ and ready to transform their lives. We welcome feedback as we continue to further develop this app, visit our support page at www.MyShakeDay.com to provide feedback on your experience.
Note: this app is a third party app developed by an independent associate of Isagenix™ and in no way claims endorsement or support by Isagenix™ International. We use and love the products and found this app to be an excellent complimentary tool.
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed * Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb count per-meal or by the entire day
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
This app will keep you on track with your Isagenix program and lifestyle.
Small reminder directly on my phone available throughout the day to let me know what product is next and when. My measurements tracker and progress. Links to the Isagenix websites and information
This app is for both people that are already living the isagenix lifestyle or people that are ready to start as there are helpful links to products and information.
This app is a easy to use convenient planner to keep you on track and with a quick glance know what you need to consume next
* Quick to the point reminders
* Weigh in and enter measurements directly on your phone, then email it to yourself. You can even CC in your accountability partner.
*Links to top up on your products that are running low.
*Camera to keep record of your amazing progress
* Links to motivational and informational videos
* Some tunes to workout to
* Even the ability to sign up as an associate and save.
Your Path to Healthy Weight Loss and Whole-Body Health The 30-Day Nutritional Cleansing Program is ideal if you want a long-term, flexible program designed to gently rid the body of potentially harmful impurities.
Isagenix will bring out the best in you. It’s an opportunity for health, wealth and happiness.
You can be your own boss, own your own business and be supported by a multi-million dollar company. You’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Our goals are simple; to create the healthiest people on the planet, to pay out the most in commissions, and to have FUN along the way.
See more at: http://jacquithompson.isagenix.com
Give it a go, you have nothing but weight to loose.
Isagenix, weight loss, health, fitness, reminder, nutritional cleansing, blood, wealth, money
My Diet Coach - Win the mental game of dieting !!
My Diet Coach will help you to:
> Stay on track - With the user-friendly diet planner, meal and exercise journal, calorie counter, custom reminders for every diary event, challenges tracker, BMI calculator and BMR calculator.
> Get motivated - With the motivational photos aid, your goal reminder, virtual rewards and tips.
> Overcome weight loss difficulties - With tips and reminders for every type of challenge and by logging repetitive difficulties in your diet journal.
> Record and view your weight loss progress - With the Pro weight chart!
> Curb your next food craving with the "Food cravings panic button".
"My Diet Coach Pro is one of the better dieting apps I’ve checked out..." -android-apps.com
"Packed with tons of helpful features, this app was well thought-out by the developers and is truly your very own personal diet coach" -Appadvice
"LOVE IT!!! I used to (try to) use Weight Watchers mobile but their food database was horrible and their app NEVER worked properly ... This is so much better and for such a low price it's a no-brainer. Buy this app and start losing weight!"
New! - Notifications with voice replies for Android Wear (Watch):
1. Voice notifications for tracking water consumption
2. Voice notifications for calorie counting
3. Actionable notifications for Android Wear
Diet Planner and Calendar:
> Personalize your diet plan - define your own meals, exercises, and other events once and reuse them without having to re-enter all the details.
> One diary for exercises, meals and other events...
> Set reminders that will remind you to plan and journal.
> Calories calculator for hundreds of types of exercise and thousands of foods.
> Barcode scanner for US foods
> Track carbs, fats and protein for US foods
> Planning makes it easy to journal – just check off recurring meals and exercises in the journal diary.
> Expect the unexpected - if you know you suffer from emotional eating, hunger, or mindless eating at certain times - add it to your diary and be prepared.
> Add other weight-loss-related tasks like cooking, finding healthy recipes, drink water, preparing healthy grocery lists, measuring your weight and more...
*** Diet Journal and Logging
> Account for everything you eat and do during the day – journal your meals and exercises.
> Calorie calculator for hundreds of types of exercise and thousands of foods (including major fast food chains). New: Search online over 1,000,000 of foods (powered by FatSecret)
> Calorie counter - View calories consumed and burned against your daily calorie goals.
> Integrated reminders to journal your meals and exercises. The timing of the reminders is flexible and can be set up however you like.
> Flexible and easy-to-use.
> Drink water button - track your water consumption
> Take photos of food eaten
Weight and body measurements Tracker
> Record your weight loss progress and body measurements (Neck, waist, hips, upper arm, bust)
> View your weight loss chart and graphs.
> Use your weight chart as a motivational aid – set a reminder that shows your weight chart.
> Weigh in reminder
> Easy to use interactive challenges tracker
> Get virtual rewards for "doing the right thing"
> Tips for every type of challenge – tips for weight-loss, health, and fitness.
> Increase your motivation and become more active with extensive diet reminders: Set reminders for your goal, motivational photos, make a healthy grocery list, cook healthy meals, create a diet plan and much more...
> Motivational aids - photos and virtual rewards- will make the app your best diet assistant.
> Create and adjust your weight loss profile.
- Daily Checklist for Shake and Cleanse Days
- Weekly Motivational Podcasts
- Recipes and Shake Options
- Daily Coaching Section
- Informative Videos
We are deeply committed to helping you transform your life using the Isagenix System. This is our full time passion. We attend local and national events, give weekly motivational calls, research new products, and spend countless hours helping thousands of friends like you reach their goals. We eat, drink, and sleep this stuff…literally!
Our development team is already working on updates and additional features that have been requested by our users. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to guiding you on a successful journey.
Note: This app is a third party app developed by independent associates of Isagenix International and in no way claims endorsement or support by Isagenix International. For more information about who we are, visit www.cleansetracker.com
Join a fantastic community
Benefits of drinking water for your health:
* It’s an effective method of combating stress and tiredness
* Drinking enough water can clear up your skin
* Drinking enough water can improve your health in a few days
* It’s beneficial to weight loss and the basis of every professional diet
* Drinking more water can relieve headaches
* Improve your health with personal drink notifications
* Keep perfect track of your water balance through a simply designed diary
* Get a graphical insight into your water drinking habits with week and month statistics
* Practical widgets provide clear information about your water intake
* Create custom drink volumes easily
* Supports imperial (fl. oz.) and Metric (ml) units
* Share your water intake with your friends
* Direct water input through your android wear
* Synchronization with your google account
How does it work?
Our formula calculates your ideal personal water requirement based on multiple factors like age, weight, gender and lifestyle. Select your favorite glass you normally use, and Hydro Coach will remind you to drink and refill it.
This app will contain Various types of Categories line
1. Bulky Body: If you want to become bulk with big muscles, you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
2. Lean Body: If you want to become Lean with muscles, you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
3. Fitness: If you want to become Fit , you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
4. Six Pack: If you want Six Pack, you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
Let’s Do It Together.
Find Your Focus
• Are you open to new experiences? Are you a risk taker? Do you prefer routine? Psychological research suggests that your personality can influence your health.
• Answer a few fun questions to uncover your personality type and lifestyle focus.
• Your personality plays a big part in making your focus take flight. Is it exercise or stress or a combination of the two?
• Find your focus, and then let our experts help you exercise more, eat healthier, sleep better, reduce stress, become mindful, or lose weight.
• You’re not alone. Access a range of health experts—many top in their fields—eager to share unique insight and expertise to motivate you every step of the way.
• Hear daily challenges and encouragement from Certified Exercise Physiologists, Nutritionists & Physicians.
• Plus more than 3000 Cigna personal coaches.
• Monitor your progress easily with built-in trackers for exercise, nutrition, water intake and more.
• Keep your life moments from everyday thoughts to sleep and weight log all in one place.
• Attach or capture a picture with each entry.
• Attach journal entries to programs.
• Access hundreds of health and wellness articles that are designed to complement the programs.
Health is a team effort
We’re more than just a health insurance company. Cigna is a global health service company—dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.