A Participant is a person who belongs to a group. From the Home screen, press the first button, we can see the existing participants and also create new ones. Participants will have a name and an associated image.
A group is a set of participants and used as a basis for Pots. From the Home screen, press the second button, we can see the existing groups and create new ones. To create Groups need to enter a name and select at least one participant. On the Create/Editing screen we can select the Group participants by pressing the 'Existing' button or by clicking the 'New' button. If we make the second option will create a new Participant had not been previously created. In this screen there is a button where you can see details like Group summary and image button where you can attach a photo Group. Before leaving, do not forget to press the Save button to save your changes.
A Pot is the main element of the application and as mentioned, will help you effectively manage all events organized by your group. To create a boat we have two options:
1) From the home screen, press the third button and it then the option to 'New Pot'. Then you have to type a name that you define and select the group that will participate in the movements pot.
2) If after creating a group we want to create a pot, from the list of Groups (We press 'See Groups' option from the second button of the screen) click on the group where we will create a pot associated with this group. You only have to enter the pot name.
Once created, from Pot screen can display the total Pot balance, the associated Group and Participants thereof with the balance of his personal balance on the total balance of the Pot. Clicking on each of the Participants will see the selected Participant´s individual movements.
A Movement is a money transfer that alters the total balance in the pot. This can be positive(Income) and negative (Remove ):
1) Income: When is an income, as mentioned, add the amount for the balance. The concept Income contain the Participant who issued that.
2) Remove: When it comes to retire, as mentioned, reduced by the amount corresponding to the balance. In the concept Remove contain the summary of the reason for having withdrawn the amount in the pot.
Additional notes can be added in both.
- From the Pot screen Movementes can perform by pressing the first button (Movement).
- From the second button (Record) will see a list with the summary of all the moves made so far. If you press a movement can eliminate or see more details on it.
- From the Pot screen, in third button (Distribute) we see de movements that should be done to finalize the Pot. It also lets you remove the Pot if the event for which you signed up, is over.
I've created an app to share various methods and recipes of crock pot with anyone who is interested in this topic.
Here is some of what we discuss inside this app:
◙ Ingredients to Fabulous!! Slow Cooker Roast.
◙ Crockpot Sesame Chicken.
◙ Crockpottery - Crockpot cooking in the Balkans - Easter Crock Roast.
◙ Easy Crock Pot Cooking Recipes - Cook Chicken Cola in Crock Pot.
◙ Pot Roast cooking with Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
◙ Barbecue Beef Brisket - Crockpot Method.
◙ Introduction to Slow Cooker.
◙ Easy Crock Pot Cooking Recipes: Cook a Baked Potato in a Crock Pot.
◙ Cooking Pizza Dip in a Crock Pot.
◙ Easy Crock Pot Cooking Recipes.
Plus much more... Please keep on checking the app frequently as I'll keep updating this with more tips, videos & resources related to this topic.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
Tap the top half of the screen to scroll up on a page and the bottom half to scroll down.
Each recipe has icons at the bottom of the screen that tell you the story behind the recipe, the ingredients you need and simple instructions on how to put it all together.
Enjoy your cooking adventures with 1-Pot Adventures and let us know what you think!