Your locator will calculate only with gps activated. Your Locator will be calculated only with GPS enabled. Enable GPS before you open the application or once open when you require it.
- Mark my location
- Mark favourite spots and add remarks
- Mark destinations and your current position
- Toggle satellite view
- Share your maps by all possible means (MMS Message, Facebook, WhatsApp)
- Auto update your location and post it on Facebook in preset intervals
Wherever you are, keep the Qibla in front of you.
BETA TEST: pray time integrated
The application shows an arrow indicating the direction of Mecca based on your location in the world and the direction of your phone.
- The arrow is colored. The most it's green, the best you can trust the direction shown.
- If the arrow remains red, turn your phone over the three axis of the phone
This application is free, without ad and without spyware.
If you encounter a bug or the direction is clearly wrong, please mail me.
The App links to Google Maps to show the current location on a scalable map.
The App allows the user to take a picture which is stamped with the current user location including Latitude, Longitude (of the current location) and map matched ELR, Track ID, Mileage, Latitude, Longitude as well as the user location to matched position difference. The images are saved to the Gallery for easy access.
The rail reference is only displayed once a suitable location determination has been achieved. This is currently set at better than 100m. Please note that due to the accuracy of the Android Location Services correct determination of Track Identifier may not be achieved.
Notice to user of the current version.
A number of you have noted that the Track ID functionality (up/down/fast/slow etc) was removed with the last App update and that you would like this reinstated. Track ID was removed as a direct result of misuse of the App by a user. Despite clear instructions that the location information was not to be relied upon, it was, and could have led to a serious incident. Network Rail requested that this function be removed from the App we complied with this request.
Users are reminded that the locational accuracy of GPS in mobile devices can vary widely due to a number of factors and should not be used when making decisions with safety implications.
We are now working with Network Rail to reinstate the Track ID functionality with suitable safeguards against improper use. We hope to release an updated version of the App in the next few months.
For other Omnicom Products and Services please visit our website at: www.omnicomengineering.co.uk
This application uses both google maps method and classic compass method. So it is too easy to solve the Qibla angle with this app.
In our algortihm we measure also world deviaton. We get latest deviation calculation from NOAA National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC) of US. internet is required calculation.
Outside of Europe Middle East Region (EMEA) internet is compulsory for correct compass calculation due to the deviation of our planet.
Muslim prayers may use this compass algortihm with their android phones and tablets. We are working hard to support all location.
Using gps sensors it is possible to calculate the correct qibla angle especially for Europe and Middle East, but outside of this places are recommended to use google maps algorith or may use predefined city records.
● find phone using location based on GPS, WIFI, GSM
● find phone by making it ringing and vibrating
● remotely lock device
● remotely wipe user data
● password protection to prevent unauthorized changes to application settings and system settings
● password protection to prevent unauthorized removing applications
● notification of changed SIM card
● low power consumption when inactive
● Permission to access Internet program uses only to get name of place which indicate geographical coordinates
● Functions Lock and Erase require that program is device administrator
● Program will not work if certain application are installed for example GO SMS