Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the boom width of your sprayer and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS has two modes, circle tracking which shows you where you have been and line guidance which projects straights lines for you to follow with left and right arrows. It also allows you to see how many acres you have covered and shows you your ground speed.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters, but can usually be within a foot as long as the device is away from tall structures. An option is provided to show you how to upgrade to a USB 48 channel receiver and use this app.
Learn more at farmlogs.com
Collating the most recent feed prices, milk data and global trade figures, Dairy App provides easy access to all the information a dairy farmer needs to get the best from their business.
Dairy App also features a live dairy industry news feed, plus industry gossip and analysis from renowned commentator Ian Potter.
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Pcsmart es la empresa ensambladora de computadores más grande de Colombia y con esta aplicación encontraras los nuevos productos, historia, manuales y una completa atención al cliente. Si tienes un pcsmart o quisieras comprarte uno, esta app te convencerá aún más de invertir en una marca Colombiana.
Virtual Work Office is available on iPhone, Android and Windows.
“Your office on the cloud”
Designed to be used out on the farm and on the go, this app makes it quick, easy and simple for anyone working on a dairy or beef farm - regardless of their level of experience and knowledge - to get the numbers they need, when they need them.
About the calculators (visit our website for more detailed descriptions):
● Days in Paddock - Work out the approximate number of days to leave a specific number of cows in a paddock using either:
◦ kgDM/cow or lbDM/cow allocation, paddock size, cover and residual.
◦ m2/cow/day or yd2/cow/day allocation and paddock size
- These results can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock.
● DM/Cow/Day - Work out approximately how many kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day you will get from a paddock based on paddock size, cover, residual, number of cows and number of days.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Crop Allocation - Work out the approximate area of crop to allocate and the approximate number of days you can leave the cows in a paddock based on yield, the number of cows, the kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day required and paddock area.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Pre-Grazing Cover - Work out the approximate target pre-grazing cover or the paddock trigger level based on stocking rate, intake, round length or rotation and the optimum residual.
● Average Pasture Cover - Work out the approximate average pasture cover for your farm based the pre-grazing cover and optimum residual. Enter the values directly or use the result from the Pre-Grazing Cover calculator.
● Choose to do the calculations in Metric or US system of measurement. On first installing the app will be promoted to choose from using either the Metric or US system of measurement. You can change the selected units at any time via the Settings.
● Share the result of the calculation:
◦ Send in an email
◦ Send as an SMS
◦ Copy to the clipboard
● Settings options for the shared content:
- send answer only, or send the answer and variables
- include or don't include units
- always edit before sending, never edit or choose each time whether edit or not
● Add a note after completing the calculation e.g. paddock or mob name. This note will be included in the shared content.
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and suggestions! It has been very useful in helping us improve the app. We are always looking for ways to make the app better, so please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions.
Farm Manager? Farm Tutor? An ideal reminder for your staff or students to help them in the field and the best support tool after initial training and learning.
Grades – descriptions and definition of milk grades, and suggestions for solutions
Mastitis- detection and prevention – short guide
Hygiene - principles of cleaning and cooling
Clear photos, concise text, specifically designed for mobile phone use.
Local Cash Bids
Best Cash Bid
Ag News and more
Your Agriculture information, all in one place
From the phone, growers can access weather pinpointed to their fields and find their local and best cash price bids within a 100-miles of their location (adjusted for trucking and storage costs).
Growers Edge users can also receive local market commentary and ag news, compare risk management options and fully utilize the Profit Manager tool to establish profit goals, edit input costs, record marketing transactions and track profit by crop and year.
Growers Edge pulls all of the information that's important to you and organizes it into one easy to use app.
All Growers Edge features and programs are FREE, safe, secure and are accessible 24/7 from their phone or at www.growers-edge.com
AGRIBUDDY will support you to know exact situation of your farm by visual images and photos on the map. AGRIBUDDY will give what you actually need! You can throw your GPS device away and will be able to make your farm run smoothly.
- "How much you need to pay for use AGRIBUDDY?"
It's absolutely free to use!
1. Visualisation and databasing of operation for farmers
- Calculate farming operation progress data day by day by GPS function
- Send calculated data to AGRIBUDDY to visualise operation progress on a map
- Able to set up each farm as a different account
- Able to compile a data of each farm with date and location only by taking a photo
- The photos taken by AGRIBUDDY is automatically sorted into each farms or tasks
- Able to grasp a accurate details of farms on AGRIBUDDY Web
2. Farm manager, farm labor monitoring function for owners
- Information and data can be shared only by assigned administrators as an information can be closed or opened
- Farm owners are able to obtain detailed information of a farm easily from remote location
- Uploaded photos let farm owner to recognise when and where and by whom the picture was taken
- Farm owner can monitor quality and speed of tasks in each farm with visualised progress report and precise datas
- As multiple mobile devices can be set up, several farm managers or out sourced consultants can be share information
- Each mobile devices can be set up as different authority settings such as owner, manager, reporter to control each data
3. Ideal for professional consultant or NGO for farming operation advisory service
- For farmers aiming higher harvest yield by comparing growth of several different farms
- For cooperation outsourcing contracted farming to several farmers
- For professional consultant who control several farms
- For NGO with farming operation advisory service
Invited by each farms’ authorised personnel, detailed accurate information of each farms that remotely located can be obtained and progress of tasks or condition of growth can be easily monitored.
Powered by Myriad Devices
radio, fargo, moorhead, 1069fm, eagle, thunder, agnews
The eagle 106.9
Your eagle 106.9
Farm and information radio
Download the app now and stay informed!
The ONLY app that serves the students and faculty of NDSU with up-to-date dining menus across all of North Dakota State University's campus!
# Art Marathon is absolutely free.
# Track your progress through 26 variable art experiences.
# Compare yourself to your competition with a leaderboard.
# Feel the elation of completing all 26 events.
# And so much more…
Awards will honor outstanding work in social media for business solutions, including implementation of emerging collaboration models and evidence of a technology’s strong collaborative benefits. The winning finalist will be awarded the People's Choice Award, and highlighted at the 2nd Annual live event.
This red carpet event will feature Atlanta radio personality Conn Jackson and executive speakers. Ryan Oliver, Brand Strategist at Twitter will serve as our Keynote Speaker. We are also featuring a panel of thought leaders in the Social arena, including Blakely Thomas-Aguilar representing PGi, Kim Krebs at UPS, and Laurens Eckelboom from Parkmobile! Attendees can expect to see and interact with other leading companies as well, such as McKesson and The Weather Company.
Midwest Mobile Summit is an annual two day conference hosted in Fargo, North Dakota connecting the public with mobile strategy and mobile technology pioneers across the region. Industry leaders, designers, and developers will provide insight on how attendees can utilize mobile for their business.
The North Dakota Corn Growers association serves as the activity arm of the North Dakota Corn Council. Corn Growers have currently identified five priorities and have developed action teams to work on these priorities including: Grower Services; Public Policy; Stewardship & Conservation; Research; and Livestock and Ethanol Marketing.
Participation on action teams is not limited to the board of directors. We encourage any corn grower member to join an action team.
The Copper River Group offers consulting and research services to the education and financial services industry. We specialize in the digital native, technology strategy and remote deposit capture. With such a strong emphasis on the digital native and technology, we spend a great deal of time on research. Each year, we send a team to the Consumer Electronics Show and report on the show for the American Banking Association Banking Journal.
The Copper River Group App gives you access to our blogs Beyond the Bank, published in the ABABJ, and it streams our current videos, giving you access to the knowledge we have gained through our research.
Brought to you by Myriad Devices!