!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters. Test to see if this application is appropriate for your needs before using chemicals.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
- Harvested quantities per worker
- Time recording
- Hourly rates - ensure your workers are meeting minimum wage
- Stock balances
- Growing area yields
Requires server install.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter fields. With the help of GPS or using map editor fields.
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping are field tasks(fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data
Basic package can help manage farm for small farmer, which own scheduling grow crop and work on vehicles on the field. Also Basic package can use as mobile assistant for agronomist.
● GPS track record in field tasks
● Inventory (Material-off in field tasks)
● Photo in field tasks
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Note: please contact us at www.livefarmer.com for registration.
You’ll get clear and easy to follow advice with information that’s second to none. There are no signal problems: once it’s downloaded, it’s all yours. You’ll streamline your operation – cows, sheep, staff by minimising mistakes that even the farm manager will thank you for.
There is a pack which cuts the mystery out of farming: it includes calculators for water usage, area/volume, and more. The Good Stuff pack has a Neat Ideas section which has lots of tips to save you time and money. Even a recipes section so you can look after yourself with good healthy meals. No more frustration when you're out on the farm and need some vital information in a hurry - with Farmhelp it's all within arm's reach. We call this a 'pocket prompt' - you'll probably just call it extremely helpful!
Other packs include: Cattle, Dairy/Cowshed, Sheep, Pasture, Machinery, Building and Fencing making a total of 83 common farm tasks. All give you tried and tested information, guidelines and advice.
The in-depth packs cover details such as animal health, fencing, drenching. All essential facts for helping you to run more smoothly whether you’re just starting out on your farming career or operating a smallholding. Everyone can advance their farming practices. Down load 12 tasks for FREE and purchase additional knowledge packs that suit your farming needs as and when you need them - advice you can put into action straight away.
The Virtual Design Master app is for people who are interested in virtualization and cloud technologies, and want to learn more. It lets you stay up to date with the competition, related news and see the solutions that are presented to the challenges.
5 Episodes, including the premiere/launch and 4 competitions will be broadcast via streaming video, and reported on in the app. You can know when each event will be held, get to the video, and get more information from the blog (www.virtualdesignmaster.com). The Virtual Design Master app is a single place to read updates from the blog, twitter, learn about the competition and its competitors, and see their progress.
Learn about the Competitors
Learn about the Challenges
Get Progress updates on the competition
News Updates from virtual design master
Twitter Updates from virtual design master
More info about the competition judges creators and sponsors.
*The Virtual Design Master app does not offer or provide competition prizes. It is intended to be used by people who wish to follow the competition. Its use does not mean you are competing in the competition, nor does it provide you an opportunity to win prizes. Those who wish to actually compete (become a competitor) are encouraged to find out more at http://www.virtualdesignmaster.com
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
Farm Futures, the leading business magazine for agriculture, has led the way with top quality, management focused content farmers have come to rely on every month. Now you can take the information with you on your iPhone or iPad, and we're adding enhanced content, from video to slide shows, and more that you can access.
- Current and past issues of Farm Futures for 2011, free!
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love.
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading (very handy when cell service is at a premium)
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark your favorite articles.
- Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes issues dating to January 2011. New issues will be available for download monthly.
You'll also get real-time updates from FarmFutures.com:
- news stories
- and more
All in one app!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Do you have some idea? Do you wany publish an application? Make an offer, be our partner.
Send to: memoo.app @ gmail.com
Download FM PRO Mobile and create, edit and share all your field records from your Android device. Sync with Field Manager PRO 360 or Field Manager PRO on your desktop computer and update your records from anywhere, in real time.
To use the app, you need a compatible version of the Field Manager PRO/360 software and a current Customer Care Plan subscription. If you have Field Manager PRO 360, you can access the GPS/GIS functions from your mobile device.
- enter information from the field to your home PC securely
- mark out target areas; track your soil testing and geo-referenced photos
- find fields easily with overlay of roads and directions based on real-time and location data
- easily share and upload information from partners, staff and your agronomist
- view current satellite imagery of your operation
Farm Manager? Farm Tutor? An ideal reminder for your staff or students to help them in the field and the best support tool after initial training and learning.
Grades – descriptions and definition of milk grades, and suggestions for solutions
Mastitis- detection and prevention – short guide
Hygiene - principles of cleaning and cooling
Clear photos, concise text, specifically designed for mobile phone use.
* Easily accessible and simple to use app, designed for the agricultural production industry for use on the iPad2.
* Step through identification process helps users narrow down pest by identifying attributes.
* Provides multiple, high quality photos of identified pests along with pest’s background, life cycle and threshold information.
* Ability to generate field specific scouting reports through provided data entry fields including staging of pests, weather, plant population, stand count, pest pressure, etc.
* Allows user to upload images to scouting report for better record keeping.
* Customizable data fields allow user to add comments and/or directives for the scouted field.
* Field mapping capabilities are included to allow cellular data enabled users to map fields, via GPS coordinates for increased accuracy in reporting.
* Identified pest are automatically recorded on field map via GPS coordinates, for cellular data enabled users, to help identify concentrated problem areas needing immediate attention.
* Scouting reports can be saved, stored on the ScoutPro hosted, company website and/or emailed to be shared or archived for reference in future crop years.
* Consultant version allows for the aggregation of multiple users reports, i.e. one business can access the reports from multiple apps through a searchable grower backend system.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant provides the user with assistance when working to identify field pests or disorders, helping to ensure field scouting and treatment recommendation accuracy.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant allows farmers and agricultural industry professionals the ability to keep accurate, field specific scouting reports throughout the growing season.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant’s built-in GPS mapping system automatically records GPS coordinates, allowing geo-reference specific pest “hot spots” in fields, leading to better spraying efficiencies.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant decreases communication lag by allowing users to input and upload easy to read information and then allowing them to share the information instantly.
* ScoutPro Corn- Consultant’s yearly archived data provides users with accessible information to make better information crop input and management decisions for upcoming seasons.
AWS Virtual MFA is an Android application that enables you to use your smartphone as a multi-factor authentication device with AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (AWS MFA). This is an optional feature of your Amazon Web Services (AWS) account that provides increased security when accessing AWS. This feature requires the user to present a valid authentication code provided by their MFA device, in addition to their username and password, before they can sign in.
Supports OATH Standard
The AWS Virtual MFA application supports the OATH standard for Time-based One-Time Passwords (TOTP), and it can easily be configured by scanning a QR Code with your smartphone or by manually entering a configuration key provided by the AWS Management Console. The app supports the ability to generate one-time passwords for one or more virtual tokens, making it easier for customers who require MFA protection for multiple AWS identities.
Integrate All Your Accounts
You can enable AWS MFA for your AWS account as well as for any AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user associated under your account. All AWS websites, such as the AWS Management Console and the AWS portal, support AWS MFA.
More from developer
The app includes all Stop N Go locations in Eastern North Dakota and Western Minnesota!
The ONLY app that serves the students and faculty of NDSU with up-to-date dining menus across all of North Dakota State University's campus!
Want to Advertise with us? Contact email@example.com
Powered by Myriad Devices
radio, fargo, moorhead, 1069fm, eagle, thunder, agnews
The eagle 106.9
Your eagle 106.9
Farm and information radio
Download the app now and stay informed!
The North Dakota Corn Growers association serves as the activity arm of the North Dakota Corn Council. Corn Growers have currently identified five priorities and have developed action teams to work on these priorities including: Grower Services; Public Policy; Stewardship & Conservation; Research; and Livestock and Ethanol Marketing.
Participation on action teams is not limited to the board of directors. We encourage any corn grower member to join an action team.
Midwest Mobile Summit is an annual two day conference hosted in Fargo, North Dakota connecting the public with mobile strategy and mobile technology pioneers across the region. Industry leaders, designers, and developers will provide insight on how attendees can utilize mobile for their business.
The Copper River Group offers consulting and research services to the education and financial services industry. We specialize in the digital native, technology strategy and remote deposit capture. With such a strong emphasis on the digital native and technology, we spend a great deal of time on research. Each year, we send a team to the Consumer Electronics Show and report on the show for the American Banking Association Banking Journal.
The Copper River Group App gives you access to our blogs Beyond the Bank, published in the ABABJ, and it streams our current videos, giving you access to the knowledge we have gained through our research.
keywords: mobile banking, bank consulting, education consulting, consulting, bank technology
Brought to you by Myriad Devices!