Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the boom width of your sprayer and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS has two modes, circle tracking which shows you where you have been and line guidance which projects straights lines for you to follow with left and right arrows. It also allows you to see how many acres you have covered and shows you your ground speed.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters, but can usually be within a foot as long as the device is away from tall structures. An option is provided to show you how to upgrade to a USB 48 channel receiver and use this app.
Learn more at farmlogs.com
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
ABILITY CHOOSE YOUR OWN GESTATION PERIOD:
The Pro Version of 'Organise Your Breeding' allows for the users to select their own gestation period. This is important because some cows have shorter or longer gestation periods than the general 283 days. In the calving calculator, when the 'Calculate Calving Date' is pressed a pop up box will appear asking the user to enter their own gestation period or simply use the default period of 283 days. This allows for the farmers to better manage their cattle and have them checked on the days that they are more likely to calve.
SAVE SIRES, BULLS OR BREEDS:
The Pro Version also allows for the sire, bull or breed to be saved to the database. All the user simply has to do is enter the sire, bull or breed into the entry text box and the sire/bull/breed will be saved to the database along with all other relevant information in regards to the calf the cow is due to have.
NOTIFICATIONS OF WHEN A COW IS DUE BACK ON HEAT OR WHEN ONE IS DUE TO CALVE:
The most significant part of the Pro Version is the ability to set notifications, which notify you of cows back on heat and ones due to calve to a certain time each day. These notifications are linked to the database so when a cow is due on heat or is due to calve in 7 days, a notification will appear at the chosen time on your phone. The time can be set to correspond with important jobs for the day, for instance the morning milking when a person can go and check the specified cow in the notification. These notifications will appear on the approximate day in which the cow is due back on heat (approximately 21 days after insemination) and 7 days before the cow is due to calve so you can have the cow in a place where you can easily keep and eye on her. Finally, once the cow has reached her return day and she does not come on heat, a check box can be selected, stating that the cow is on calf and no more notifications of the cow coming back on heat will appear and providing a record of the cow being successfully in calf.
EMAIL THE DATABASE:
This Pro Version also allows for users to email the whole database consisting of all of the cows that the user have saved to the database. The database is emailed as a .csv file so it can be opened by most spreadsheet applications such as Excel on your phone or computer. This part of the app can be particularly useful for farmers if they are having a herd manager looking at their herd, all the user has to do is enter the herd managers email into the phone and it can be sent straight away, so the herd manager can analyse the herd even before he arrives on farm.
SEARCH DATABASE WITH A COW ID:
The user can also search the database quickly and easily for a cow through clicking on the search button in the action bar. This search searches the database for the cow and then displays all relevant information of that cow. This feature is particularly useful for people with big herds.
+ MANY MORE ADDITIONAL FEATURES
If you have any questions, feedback or issues please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
And if you liked the app don't forget to give it a rating
Keywords: livestock, calves, calf, cow, breeding, organised, management, dairy, beef, business, organisation, bulling, return, dates, organise your breeding, lite
Designed to be used out on the farm and on the go, this app makes it quick, easy and simple for anyone working on a dairy or beef farm - regardless of their level of experience and knowledge - to get the numbers they need, when they need them.
About the calculators (visit our website for more detailed descriptions):
● Days in Paddock - Work out the approximate number of days to leave a specific number of cows in a paddock using either:
◦ kgDM/cow or lbDM/cow allocation, paddock size, cover and residual.
◦ m2/cow/day or yd2/cow/day allocation and paddock size
- These results can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock.
● DM/Cow/Day - Work out approximately how many kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day you will get from a paddock based on paddock size, cover, residual, number of cows and number of days.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Crop Allocation - Work out the approximate area of crop to allocate and the approximate number of days you can leave the cows in a paddock based on yield, the number of cows, the kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day required and paddock area.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Pre-Grazing Cover - Work out the approximate target pre-grazing cover or the paddock trigger level based on stocking rate, intake, round length or rotation and the optimum residual.
● Average Pasture Cover - Work out the approximate average pasture cover for your farm based the pre-grazing cover and optimum residual. Enter the values directly or use the result from the Pre-Grazing Cover calculator.
● Choose to do the calculations in Metric or US system of measurement. On first installing the app will be promoted to choose from using either the Metric or US system of measurement. You can change the selected units at any time via the Settings.
● Share the result of the calculation:
◦ Send in an email
◦ Send as an SMS
◦ Copy to the clipboard
● Settings options for the shared content:
- send answer only, or send the answer and variables
- include or don't include units
- always edit before sending, never edit or choose each time whether edit or not
● Add a note after completing the calculation e.g. paddock or mob name. This note will be included in the shared content.
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and suggestions! It has been very useful in helping us improve the app. We are always looking for ways to make the app better, so please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions.
- Harvested quantities per worker
- Time recording
- Hourly rates - ensure your workers are meeting minimum wage
- Stock balances
- Growing area yields
Requires server install.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Where available, users can view prices for feeder steers and bulls, feeder heifers, slaughter cows, and slaughter bulls.
States included are:
All data has been gathered from a variety of sources and has not been independently verified, therefore it is provided for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed.
Note: please contact us at www.livefarmer.com for registration.
FarmWizard is a recognized provider of agricultural software for the effective management of farm resources. We have developed a series of web based farm software solutions that can be easily implemented in minutes with no requirement for new software, hardware, or database creation. All our farming solutions are cloud-based which means:
You can view records anytime and anywhere
Records are all kept in one secure place
It’s quick and easy to update and view records
You can log in from your PC and mobile devices
easily extract strategic information from data
Our variety of Farm Software Solutions and Mobile Apps include:
Global Supply-Chain Manager
Cattlemen's Toolbox Pro contains the following tools:
Adjusted Birth Weight
Adjusted Scrotal Circumference
Adjusted Weaning Weight
Adjusted Yearling Weight
Rate of Gain Calculator
(More Tools Soon to be Added)
If you don't see an Item and you would like it to be added email us, and we will integrate it into the app.
This app requires permissions in order display ads if you do not want ads buy the pro version..
The ONLY app that serves the students and faculty of NDSU with up-to-date dining menus across all of North Dakota State University's campus!
Powered by Myriad Devices
radio, fargo, moorhead, 1069fm, eagle, thunder, agnews
The eagle 106.9
Your eagle 106.9
Farm and information radio
Download the app now and stay informed!
Awards will honor outstanding work in social media for business solutions, including implementation of emerging collaboration models and evidence of a technology’s strong collaborative benefits. The winning finalist will be awarded the People's Choice Award, and highlighted at the 2nd Annual live event.
This red carpet event will feature Atlanta radio personality Conn Jackson and executive speakers. Ryan Oliver, Brand Strategist at Twitter will serve as our Keynote Speaker. We are also featuring a panel of thought leaders in the Social arena, including Blakely Thomas-Aguilar representing PGi, Kim Krebs at UPS, and Laurens Eckelboom from Parkmobile! Attendees can expect to see and interact with other leading companies as well, such as McKesson and The Weather Company.
# Art Marathon is absolutely free.
# Track your progress through 26 variable art experiences.
# Compare yourself to your competition with a leaderboard.
# Feel the elation of completing all 26 events.
# And so much more…
Midwest Mobile Summit is an annual two day conference hosted in Fargo, North Dakota connecting the public with mobile strategy and mobile technology pioneers across the region. Industry leaders, designers, and developers will provide insight on how attendees can utilize mobile for their business.
The North Dakota Corn Growers association serves as the activity arm of the North Dakota Corn Council. Corn Growers have currently identified five priorities and have developed action teams to work on these priorities including: Grower Services; Public Policy; Stewardship & Conservation; Research; and Livestock and Ethanol Marketing.
Participation on action teams is not limited to the board of directors. We encourage any corn grower member to join an action team.
The Copper River Group offers consulting and research services to the education and financial services industry. We specialize in the digital native, technology strategy and remote deposit capture. With such a strong emphasis on the digital native and technology, we spend a great deal of time on research. Each year, we send a team to the Consumer Electronics Show and report on the show for the American Banking Association Banking Journal.
The Copper River Group App gives you access to our blogs Beyond the Bank, published in the ABABJ, and it streams our current videos, giving you access to the knowledge we have gained through our research.