Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
Tired of counting rows? Need to track your position in the field while spraying? Farm Sprayer GPS is a simple tool that allows you to set the boom width of your sprayer and see where you have sprayed or spread fertilizer using the the GPS built into your phone or tablet. Use it for tillage, spraying, planting, or anything else. Farm Sprayer GPS has two modes, circle tracking which shows you where you have been and line guidance which projects straights lines for you to follow with left and right arrows. It also allows you to see how many acres you have covered and shows you your ground speed.
!!Use with caution!! Phone and Tablet GPS providers can be off by meters, but can usually be within a foot as long as the device is away from tall structures. An option is provided to show you how to upgrade to a USB 48 channel receiver and use this app.
Learn more at farmlogs.com
The app was created by John, Keiran and Ryan, students at Wick High School in Caithness, Scotland. John, comes from a long line of farmers and helps with his family’s herd. The team know that the last thing farmers want is to be wasting time and energy on paperwork so they have come up with an idea for an app that solves this problem.
- Add and view information about each cow in your herd when you’re on the move
- Get alerts ahead of important dates e.g. when injections are due
- Upload the tag numbers for your herd
- Everything stored on your mobile phone - no expensive equipment needed
Cattle Manager was developed as part of the Apps for Good programme and won the “Power to do More - getting the most from your time ” category sponsored by Dell at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Novoda to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and Dell.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Please write a review and let us know how the app works on your farm!
GET IN TOUCH
Apps for Good is an open-source education movement that aims to build the next generation of problem solvers and makers. Find out more at www.appsforgood.org
Today’s Mobile Cattle Rancher works as a stand alone product or when used in conjunction with Today’s Rancher Desktop it gives the modern cattle operation a complete solution for ranch asset management.
When working with cattle a user can work in the field without worry about having a cell or data connection,
The app utilizes Google Voice Recognition for data entry where available.
Users of Today's Rancher Desktop can easily import their master animal lists into the app. Non-Users of Today's Rancher Desktop also have the ability to import their animal master list into the app through use of a CSV file.
Add-Edit Records – Shows list of previously entered animals. Select and animal to work with or enter a new animal store animal id, type of animal, status of animal, location, weight, dam, and date of birth, you can either take and image of the animal or select an image from the gallery on your device
Medical Records – Shows list of animals with previously entered medical records. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, treatment date and treatment. You can select either a single animal or multiple animals for treatments
Animal Notes – Shows list of animals with previously entered notes. Select an animal for list of existing records edit an existing record or create new record – uses animal id, date of note and note text
Record Weight Changes – Select animal from list of existing animals, enter new weight, system records old weight, new weight and date changed
Record Births – Select dam from list of existing animals, enter birth animal, sex of newborn, weight of newborn and date born, plus ability to record ease of birth
Record Location Changes – Select animal from list, system shows old location, enter the new location, and date of movement Record Sales – Select Animal from list, entered date sold, where sold, sold to, and amount sold for. You can record the movement of a single animal or multiple animals.
Record Feedings - Select animal from list, see previous entries, track when fed, where fed, what fed, how much feed cost, what type of feed was used.
Create Export Files CSV –(REQUIRES SDCARD or Internal Drive on your device) For Import and Use with any program that can read CSV files. for user of Today’s Rancher Desktop you can directly import your data files from your mobile device by hooking your tablet or phone to your home computer via USB Create Master Animal List CSV Medical CSV Notes CSV Weight Changes CSV Births CSV Location Changes CSV Sales CSV, Feedings CSV
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE APP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT OUR WEBSITE USING THE SUPPORT FORM.
OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY IS AT http://todaysrancher.com/tr/refund-policy
Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter of fields. With the help of GPS or manualy (field editor).
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping of Farm Journal (fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data.
● Inventory (Materials calculation in Farm Journal)
● Photo in Farm Journal
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
Multi Users package
● GPS Tracking vehicles
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Our site: http://efarmer.mobi
Collating the most recent feed prices, milk data and global trade figures, Dairy App provides easy access to all the information a dairy farmer needs to get the best from their business.
Dairy App also features a live dairy industry news feed, plus industry gossip and analysis from renowned commentator Ian Potter.
Tambero.com is the first global app for dairy cattle and beef cattle, created as the result of collaboration between professionals in technological innovation solutions along with specialists and farmers.
Tambero.com farm software includes a complete animal database support, with different species of livestock such as cows, goats, buffalos, sheeps, camels and llamas.
This app requires an internet connection.
Hottest Global Startup of the Year (FORBES Magazine USA), Best Latin American Startup (TechTrailblazers Awards England), Top 10 Latin American Startup (PS10), Mención Especial Fundación ArgenINTA (Argentina)
Best web-app Argentina (The Next Web), Best Agro Software (Cita Awards Argentina), Innovative Proyect (INNOV.AR Argentina)
Designed to be used out on the farm and on the go, this app makes it quick, easy and simple for anyone working on a dairy or beef farm - regardless of their level of experience and knowledge - to get the numbers they need, when they need them.
About the calculators (visit our website for more detailed descriptions):
● Days in Paddock - Work out the approximate number of days to leave a specific number of cows in a paddock using either:
◦ kgDM/cow or lbDM/cow allocation, paddock size, cover and residual.
◦ m2/cow/day or yd2/cow/day allocation and paddock size
- These results can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock.
● DM/Cow/Day - Work out approximately how many kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day you will get from a paddock based on paddock size, cover, residual, number of cows and number of days.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Crop Allocation - Work out the approximate area of crop to allocate and the approximate number of days you can leave the cows in a paddock based on yield, the number of cows, the kgDM/cow/day or lbDM/cow/day required and paddock area.
- This result can then be used to calculate approximately where to put the break fence in a paddock
● Pre-Grazing Cover - Work out the approximate target pre-grazing cover or the paddock trigger level based on stocking rate, intake, round length or rotation and the optimum residual.
● Average Pasture Cover - Work out the approximate average pasture cover for your farm based the pre-grazing cover and optimum residual. Enter the values directly or use the result from the Pre-Grazing Cover calculator.
● Choose to do the calculations in Metric or US system of measurement. On first installing the app will be promoted to choose from using either the Metric or US system of measurement. You can change the selected units at any time via the Settings.
● Share the result of the calculation:
◦ Send in an email
◦ Send as an SMS
◦ Copy to the clipboard
● Settings options for the shared content:
- send answer only, or send the answer and variables
- include or don't include units
- always edit before sending, never edit or choose each time whether edit or not
● Add a note after completing the calculation e.g. paddock or mob name. This note will be included in the shared content.
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback and suggestions! It has been very useful in helping us improve the app. We are always looking for ways to make the app better, so please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions.
Please visit www.ludaelektronik.com for more information on our compatible systems.
iHerd has a server backend which enables advanced management and reporting as well as allowing multiple devices synchronize your data. Thanks to industry support, this web service is FREE and allows registration, customization and entry of user details.
Rivalling the most advanced cattle management software, the app regularly synchronizes all of your property and paddock data between managers. This gives you the ability to keep track of all your head, paddock details and property ID numbers whilst on the job.
Other features include a treatment cabinet that keeps inventory of your on-site chemicals, including treatments your animals are receiving and many more.
Synchronization between devices and the server means that all of your data is automatically updated from an iPhone or an iPad into an existing database, saving you time and boosting your stations overall productivity. Multiple users can manage the same property, treatment cabinet, herd changes and movements if they have been invited to the primary user’s account.
The App is designed by a serious property owner / livestock manager with a three generation connection to a large Australian property station group they operate with the help of managers. iHerd is the ultimate in Herd and livestock Management.
Produced by iApps Pty Ltd in conjunction with some of the largest cattle organisations in Australia.
Key features include:
• Property Management - enter details about your properties, yards and paddocks. Information is generated to help you assess the total number of cattle, the stocking rate, and the total size.
• Herds can be categorized by group, subgroup and breed.
• Herd Management - by property or paddock or yard movement / treatment record.
• Herd numbers by type (group, breed) and location (property, paddock, yard).
• Invite other users to help manage your account, with intuitive and fine-grained access controls that allow you to give them access to just a single property, your entire account, or everything in between. Invitations allow level of access from No Access (then override for a certain paddock) read only, read write, and admin.
• Manage movements between properties you manage, purchases, births, deaths, treatments, sales, lost and found, including a comprehensive history of each.
• Server will hold records which can in future be accessed via an iHerd account.
• Server records movement history / lost and found herds, allows property to property transfers on your account
• Tally counting.
• Transfers of cattle between paddocks, yards, and properties (server required), with automatic accounting and auditing.
• Treatment cabinet enables you to manage batches of specific chemical containers, recording of quantities and dosing size and purchase date / expiry date of pesticides and medicines held and used by each property.
Powered by Myriad Devices
radio, fargo, moorhead, 1069fm, eagle, thunder, agnews
The eagle 106.9
Your eagle 106.9
Farm and information radio
The ONLY app that serves the students and faculty of NDSU with up-to-date dining menus across all of North Dakota State University's campus!
# Art Marathon is absolutely free.
# Track your progress through 26 variable art experiences.
# Compare yourself to your competition with a leaderboard.
# Feel the elation of completing all 26 events.
# And so much more…
Download the app now and stay informed!
Awards will honor outstanding work in social media for business solutions, including implementation of emerging collaboration models and evidence of a technology’s strong collaborative benefits. The winning finalist will be awarded the People's Choice Award, and highlighted at the 2nd Annual live event.
This red carpet event will feature Atlanta radio personality Conn Jackson and executive speakers. Ryan Oliver, Brand Strategist at Twitter will serve as our Keynote Speaker. We are also featuring a panel of thought leaders in the Social arena, including Blakely Thomas-Aguilar representing PGi, Kim Krebs at UPS, and Laurens Eckelboom from Parkmobile! Attendees can expect to see and interact with other leading companies as well, such as McKesson and The Weather Company.
Midwest Mobile Summit is an annual two day conference hosted in Fargo, North Dakota connecting the public with mobile strategy and mobile technology pioneers across the region. Industry leaders, designers, and developers will provide insight on how attendees can utilize mobile for their business.
The North Dakota Corn Growers association serves as the activity arm of the North Dakota Corn Council. Corn Growers have currently identified five priorities and have developed action teams to work on these priorities including: Grower Services; Public Policy; Stewardship & Conservation; Research; and Livestock and Ethanol Marketing.
Participation on action teams is not limited to the board of directors. We encourage any corn grower member to join an action team.
The Copper River Group offers consulting and research services to the education and financial services industry. We specialize in the digital native, technology strategy and remote deposit capture. With such a strong emphasis on the digital native and technology, we spend a great deal of time on research. Each year, we send a team to the Consumer Electronics Show and report on the show for the American Banking Association Banking Journal.
The Copper River Group App gives you access to our blogs Beyond the Bank, published in the ABABJ, and it streams our current videos, giving you access to the knowledge we have gained through our research.