• Free and available in English with a Spanish-language toggle.
• Monitor the people and places you care about with real-time local alerts for severe weather and hazards, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, flood, tsunamis, winter storms, thunderstorms, extreme heat, and wildfire and many more.
• Family Safe feature - easily connect with loved ones to share alerts for their area and see if they’re safe during severe weather.
• Customizable alerting and push notification options.
• Interactive quizzes with sharable badges users.
• Preloaded preparedness and critical emergency content providing instant access even without mobile connectivity.
• A toolkit with a flashlight, strobe light, and audible alarm.
• Map with open Red Cross shelters and other weather-related layers.
• Step by step directions on how to make a family emergency plan .
Copyright © 2015 The American National Red Cross
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
- Geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- Option to add locations manually
- Hourly forecast for 5 days
- 14 days forecast
- Selecting location from map
- Material design
- Information about: min/max temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, cloudiness, precipitation and pressure
- Auto updates for weather data
Widgets are coming soon!
You can easily find out the weather for the current and next days, temperature, precipitation, wind speed and direction, atmospheric pressure and other data. The application also offers a nice looking desktop widget.
The User Interface is available in 3 languages: Romanian, Russian and English.
Each damaged item is entered as a "Detail" organized under a "Disaster." You start by adding a "Disaster." Then you add "Details" to that "Disaster" to document your losses.
You can enter text, add photos using your camera or gallery, and add audio using your sound recorder of choosing from saved audio files.
DRJ also provides NDSU Extension Service information on how to clean or deal with flood-damaged appliances and electronics; carpets and floors; clothing and fabrics; food; furniture; gardens and landscapes; home structures; household items; mold; papers, books and photos; and water.
Easily compare the cost of electricity sold in kilowatt hours with the cost of propane sold by the gallon or a variety of other fuel sources with this app.
Also included are ways to make your home more comfortable and healthy with energy savings tips.