Each month Combat and Survival features:
* Reports from the frontline including Afghanistan
* Reports on training exercises around the world
* Detailed looks at firearms for competitions and military use
* Kit & Camo - both current and past uniforms worn by various militaries
* Survival skills for time out in the wild or when a flood hits your home
* Product reviews from kit to books and video games
* Regular column from Security Industry expert David Rubens
* Flick through the magazine in portrait or landscape view.
* Zoom in or out by pinching (requires Android 2.3 or above) or double tapping the screen.
* Issues are downloaded for reading offline wherever you are.
* Preview each issue is available before buying the full version.
More from developer
Each damaged item is entered as a "Detail" organized under a "Disaster." You start by adding a "Disaster." Then you add "Details" to that "Disaster" to document your losses.
You can enter text, add photos using your camera or gallery, and add audio using your sound recorder of choosing from saved audio files.
DRJ also provides NDSU Extension Service information on how to clean or deal with flood-damaged appliances and electronics; carpets and floors; clothing and fabrics; food; furniture; gardens and landscapes; home structures; household items; mold; papers, books and photos; and water.
Easily compare the cost of electricity sold in kilowatt hours with the cost of propane sold by the gallon or a variety of other fuel sources with this app.
Also included are ways to make your home more comfortable and healthy with energy savings tips.