The Plainsview Credit Union Mobile App will require your permission to use the following on your Android phone:
• Approximate location and precise location – used for the find Branch ATM feature
• Full network access – used to connect to the Internet in order for the app to function
• View network connection – allows the app to select the best connectivity to operate the app by viewing the types of Internet connectivity available to the Android phone when the mobile banking app is being used.
• Contacts and calendar – lets you create new INTERAC® e-Transfer recipients by selecting from your device's contacts.
For our privacy and security policy, visit https://www.plainsview.com/Privacy
The great service you have come to expect from Plainsview Credit Union now at your fingertips!
We offer a fast, secure and easy to use banking app for your everyday banking needs. With only a few clicks you can check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, send money and view transaction history from the palm of your hand.
• Check account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between Plainsview accounts
• Send INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Pay bills now
• Locate branches and ATMs with the GPS locator
• Improved Multitasking
• Ability to setup and change security image, questions and password
• Free download
• Easy to understand
• Easy to navigate
• No new passwords or security questions to remember - all account login and access information is the same as your Online Banking information
• The unique QuickView feature allows you instant access to your accounts, without having to log in
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
To use the Plainsview Mobile App, you must be registered for Plainsview Online Banking. Simply sign in to the Plainsview Mobile App. exactly as you would sign in to Online Banking. If you are not yet enrolled for Online Banking, call us at 1-877-472-5222 or visit your local branch.
PLEASE NOTE: Use of the Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions found in the Electronic Services Agreement. While the Mobile App employs strict security measures, in order to achieve maximum protection, you are also encouraged to review your security obligations as outlined in the above mentioned account agreement.
For more information about the new Plaisview Mobile App, visit http://www.plainsview.com.