DASARAN’s Student Information System (SIS) is a tool-set for effective learning management and student performance monitoring. It fully replaces paper-based gradebooks and diaries, digitizing school management and student performance monitoring & making these processes more efficient and transparent.
DASARAN Mobile app allows parents and students to get instant notifications about grades, absences, homework assignments, and teacher comments, as well as establish easy communication with the school and among parents– information-sharing, notifications on parents’ gatherings or school events.
DASARAN Mobile app also provides access to E-STAT Premium Analytics Package through which parents get real-time access to student performance monitoring and extensive analytics, such as:
• Comparative Performance Analysis by all subjects individually and taken together,
• Absence Analytics, particularly on the subjects and periods of most absences, and hints on re-examination and course repetition thresholds,
• Shift-projections by months and years.
• Final-Grade Targeting – setting a goal and receiving hints on how to achieve it,
• Subject-Area Proclivities – in which direction students are developing (Humanities or STEM),
• Ranking Position of students among their classmates and school-mates (by age-groups),
• Teachers’ Comments and specific criteria-based Feedback on student performance.