Your.MD is a health tracker and symptom checker powered by Artificial Intelligence which has been developed by doctors and data scientists. It provides instant personalised health information and services, whenever and wherever you need it, for free.
Join the millions of people that have already used Your.MD to get better and stay healthy.
If you’re feeling sick or looking for answers to your health questions, you can use our AI powered health chatbot to:
• Check your symptoms and find information on what might be wrong with you or your loved ones
• Ask a question about a specific condition or health issue
• Find more health information in our Health A-Z Library
• Find the best doctors and services for you with our OneStop Health™ partners
• Use our symptom tracker to monitor pain, mood and more
You can also keep on top of your health with our self assessments for conditions including HIV / AIDs, anxiety, depression and PTSD.
You can always view your consultation history and record medical conditions in your health profile.
Whatever your health goal, whether it’s losing weight or sleeping better, your Personal Health Plan will help you achieve and maintain progress.
No matter your concern, we can help you find information about a variety of illnesses including:
• Tuberculosis (TB)
• Heart issues / Issues with your cardiovascular system
• Mental health, including depression and anxiety
• Uterine fibroids
• Kidney Stones
• Alcohol misuse
• Back pain
• Gastroenteritis, vomiting and diarrhoea
• Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), including HIV / AIDs
Your.MD is CE accredited, which means that our services comply with European Union safety regulations.
(*) IMPORTANT NOTICE
We do everything we can to give you the best possible information but we cannot consider all the factors that a real doctor can so you should use this app for informational purposes only.
Your.MD provides useful health information that has been calculated by an artificially intelligent system, based on the inputs you provided. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, therapy or treatment.
Before acting on any of the information in this app, including referrals to third party services, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the emergency services immediately.
Your.MD is not liable for any end user’s decision made solely on the information provided by this service. Your.MD does not provide medical diagnosis or treatment, but rather health information that enables users to decide on appropriate further actions, which must be prescribed by professional medical services.