Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet, time recording app) that makes it really easy to track time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop time tracking (time recording) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to track time (log time) even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly timesheet (activity log, time log, work log, work hours).
• quick time tracking and time recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app (one of the killer features of this time tracker according to many reviewers)
• reminders and alarms (use custom sounds and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface (one of the simplest among available time tracker, time recording and timesheet apps)
• easy to browse and edit time log (work log, activity log) (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and review time log (activity log, work log)
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export your timesheet (time tracking and time recording data) as CSV file
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker, Locale and other automation apps supporting locale api integration
Please, don’t forget - in addition to time tracking you can export data as CSV file to many services like Google Drive and DropBox, create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use. Exported CSV files can be used to chart and analyze your activities in external programs like Excel.
Time Meter is a great tool for people who want to track time, control and manage it. Freelancers, self employed, designers, developers, IT specialists, lawyers, contractors, sportsmen, athletes, people who just like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to track time and take it under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker app, it helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (keeping work log, time log and activity log for your personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on yesterday? last week? month? year? All you’ll need is just to search your time log (activity log, work log) for a particular dates.
Also using Tasker, Local and other automation apps you can configure Time Meter to automatically log time you spend playing games or browsing web on your phone. With Tasker (and other automation apps supporting locale API) there’s a plenty of possibilities to configure Time Meter to add time automatically.
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Daily, weekly and monthly target time
• Home screen widgets to display running day total, with optional "punch" action
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration (see our Plugins)
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags (see our Plugins)
• Multi device sync
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No parallel tracking or overlapping entries supported
• List of app permissions with explanation see here: https://goo.gl/iqCHbO
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!
* Create multiple timers with custom names.
* Quickly start a timer by a simple tap.
* Multiple timers can be running at the same time.
* Organize timers in different groups with colorful tags.
* See pie charts that view and compare the records of different timers.
* Get daily breakdown of the timers.
While timers are running, you can close the app, or even turn off your device. Time Tracker will remember your active timers even when it is not open, without using any battery.
You can use Time Tracker to:
* Eliminate your wasted time and maximize your efficiency; understand and control how you spend your time. Create a timer for each daily activity and have Time Tracker remember the time logs and give powerful insight on how you are spending your time. Ever wondered how time passed by without you noticing? Now you will have the answer.
* Optimize how you study. Motivate yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on a particular subject, or distribute your time appropriately on all your school subjects.
* Balance out a fitness program by monitoring how much time you spend on different exercises.
* Track the playing time of your players if you are a sports coach. There is no limit on the number of players that you can track.
* Use it in the kitchen while cooking multiple dishes. Time them individually.
* See how your favorite sport player or team performed in comparison to others. Record the time that any player has the ball, and see how they compare to each other at the end of the game.
Overwhelmed by complex time management solutions, GTD (getting things done) techniques or undone TODO lists?
Achieve - Productivity Timer lets you increase your productivity in a simple and elegant way.
Use simple work cycles with short and long breaks to maximize your focus and done tasks faster.
- beautiful clean timer
- easy task's creation
- simple edition of tasks
- notifications to inform end of the current task or break.
- configurable work cycle and break duration
- alarm sound and vibration after work cycle ends
- personalized settings
- Beautiful minimal design
- Holo theme
Achieve - Productivity Timer is the perfect solution for every timing situations like work, sports, games or even cooking.
For everyone who needs to be more Zen and gain clear focus, This is probably one of the most simple time managers. Perfect for freelancers, students, graphic designers, managers, musicians, scientists and other people who want to become more productive.
For everyone who thinks big - to become smarter and faster.
Become more efficient with Achieve - Productivity Timer now!
This is application is not standard countdown timer like ones created by Go Launcher Dev Team or Opoloo. It is also not a TODO list like solution done by Any.do team with all it's features.
Achieve - Productivity Timer is created to use it while working to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Application can be used to work with several productivity techniques like Pomodoro™ Timer.
Pomodoro is a simple method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Permissions used in application:
VIBRATE - vibration after a work cycle of a break
INTERNET - ad network requirement
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ad network requirement
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - ad network requirement
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for future features (for example: data export)
Create and manage projects and tasks
Organize the activities you'd like to track by using a hierarchy of projects and tasks.
Start and stop the time tracker by a simple push of a button
Punch a button and start tracking, punch it again and stop it. It's as easy as using a stopwatch.
Easily add new records or make adjustments to existing ones
In practice you'll often forget to start or stop tracking on time. Or you'll need to add some notes. Or maybe you won't use the stopwatch at all, so you may want to enter your activities at the end of the day. You can efficiently do all of this with Swipetimes' streamlined user interface.
Set-up profiles to separate your work from your private activities. Or one customer from another.
Assign projects and time goals to profiles, so that records from one profile never mix up with those of another profile. That means that private records will never affect the time goals of work related projects if you have a clean profile separation.
Integrate with the cloud
Backup everything on Dropbox or Google Drive. Synchronize your records with Google Calendar.
Always keep an eye on your times
No matter if your tracking your work time, hobbies or any other activities: various daily, weekly and monthly overviews and statistics offer you a detailed image of what you've done.
Share your records with others
You may need to deliver some overviews to your customer or your boss: CSV, Excel and XML exports are available. Or you may even share Swipetimes' synchronized Google Calendar.
And furthermore available
• Tags for multidimensional categorization
• and a lot more...
Stempeluhr, Stechuhr, Stoppuhr, Zeiterfassung, Arbeit, Arbeitszeit, Zeitausweis, Zeitnachweis, Arbeitszeiterfassung, Time Tracker, Timetracker, Time sheet, Timesheet, Timerecording, Time Recording, Timerecorder, Time Recorder, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Work time, Überstunden, Overtime
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
✓ Habit Streak helps you achieve your goals (or New Year's Resolutions) in exercise, diet or other areas of your life. Each day you report on whether you succeeded yesterday, building up streaks of habits and ingraining the activities into your life. It is perfect for the start of the new year.
"After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain" (Jerry Seinfeld)
Habit Streak has two key advances on Jerry Seinfeld's original technique. Firstly it allows you to build several chains up at once. Secondly it (optionally) prompts you every day to report on your success (whereas one could easily forget to update or look at a physical calendar).
✓ Habit Streak is simple, clear, easy to use and free; there are no time limits (though there is a Pro version with additional features and functionality).
"Fantastic. Easy to use, and I'm finding it effective for taking on multiple new habits."
"This simple app has altered the course of my life. Thank you!"
"Love this application. It has helped me create many new habits. The sister application Task Life is great as well."
✓ If you want To Do list-like functionality see my other app "ToDo Log" which allows for real time recording, repeated and one-off events along with graphs of your past performance. For less than daily tasks check out "Task:Life", for a different approach, based around the idea of what proportion of days you do something.
Access the help page via the ? button.