It happens very often that we do not remember all the attributes of a specific command, i hope this will be a support to all professional and amateur writers.
As you can see in the screenshots, it's build from existing cheatsheets on the internet and it wants to be a quick help.
Thanks for the support :)
- Updated semi-weekly with new features and bug fixes
- Integration with desktop BibTeX solutions:
-- JabRef (Supports top-level groups and attached files/external links, no nested group support)
-- BibDesk (Supports static-groups and attached files/external links, no smart group support)
- Dropbox integration
-- sync library .bib files, and attachments
-- detect changes to bib library, attachments and upload/download new versions automatically
- Google Drive integration
-- sync library .bib files, and attachments
-- detect changes to bib library, attachments and upload/download new versions automatically
- BibTeX editing capability
-- Includes guided manual entry and raw BibTeX entry
-- Full support for bibtex format including crossref and strings
-- BibTeX String editor
- Automatically import citations from multiple web services and journals, with android browser integration
-- .bib files and .zip archives
-- Google Scholar (incl PDFs)
-- PubMed (incl PDFs from PubMedCentral)
-- PLoS Journals
-- Science Magazine
-- Nature Journals
-- Wiley Online
-- American Chemical Society
-- Oxford Journals Bioinformatics
-- Science Direct
-- Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Attach files and external links to entries, one click to open attachments.
-- Parse additional metadata from links to supported resources (ie PubMed).
-- Browser integrated workflow for finding and attaching PDFs to entries
- Annotate entries to include your own notes, summary information, and keywords
- Reference export
-- Export BibTeX citations and attachments to email, or other sharing services
-- Export LaTeX citation commands
-- Export text formatted citations (ACS style currently supported)
- Multiple Library organizational systems
-- Search fields: author, title, keywords, journal, year, etc
-- Mark Entries Read/Unread
-- Add Favorites
-- Groups/Folders (Maps to BibDesk static groups and JabRef top-level groups)
-- Collections (Higher level organization)
-- Sort by author, title, publication, year, date added, etc
-- Support for additional custom defined sort fields
- Quick search for most BibTeX fields, click on author names, journal, year or other linked fields in citations to find matching papers.
- Automatically convert between UTF8 and LaTeX character codes
* Clear presentation of BibTeX entries in a list
* Open associated local files (including file path conversion)
* Open weblinks created from BibTeX information
* Holo interface
* Minimal permissions
Library is now free and open source! You can get the source code via git:
git clone https://github.com/cgogolin/library.git
I manage my library of scientific papers on my PC. I use Mendeley, but any other software that exports to BibTeX, such as referencer would also do the job. I keep the BibTeX file containing all the bibliographic information and the file paths of the associated files (mostly pdf and djvu) in a version control repository (I use subversion, but git should work equally well). This can be checked out to my Android Tablet using for example OASVN or your favorite version control client. Library allows me to conveniently browse my scientific papers and open them in a pdf viewer. Changes made to the files, like annotations for example can then be commited to the repository again.
E voilà, you have a fully synchronized and automatically backed up library of all your scientific papers right at your finger tips!
- You can type or speak your input.
- Look up barcode-scanned ISBNs to save typing (depends on the ZXing barcode scanner)
- Search for title and/or author. Use % wildcard to get sublists.
- Long press to select entry for full view or modification
- Import/Export sqlite data to SD card
- Tag entries with your own notes and links
- No graphics and no ads
Get more details at website.
• Automatically searches multiple online UPC / Bar Code / EAN databases for information about your product
• Export entire library, single catalog, or search results to CSV format file on SD card or to E-Mail
• Supports wide variety of products (Books, Movies, Music, Video Games, and "Other", which can include all kinds of other types of products (including grocery lists, favorite products, etc)).
• Cloud backup and restore.
• Supports external USB barcode scanners on some devices for extra-fast scanning (see http://goo.gl/47pB6 for more info).
• Supports Google TV devices.
Region Databases supported:
• United States
• United Kingdom
Sorry, Australia is NOT supported due to lack of database availability. Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to see your region added.
My Media Catalog is also available for Windows 8 PCs and Tablets via the Windows Store (see http://goo.gl/jky2C). All data exports are cross-compatible with Android, so you can easily move your media database between your Android and Windows devices and PCs!
Questions or issues with My Media Catalog? Check out our new Support Board @ http://goo.gl/ROCcF
A note about the "Accounts" permission as I have had a few inquiries: this permission is required for the Cloud Backup feature. It does not allow access to any of your account data, e-mails, or passwords; only the e-mail address you are using with the phone (which is needed as an identifier for Cloud Backup). Please e-mail me with any further questions.
Special Thanks to Sven Kriebel for the German translation!
This is not an app for academics, but for all of us who like to study and learn, and want a way to keep track of things. We could say this is a Knowledge Manager.
- Register text notes easily;
- Find notes in no time;
- Swiping navigation;
- Organize data by authors, sources, publications, themes, subjects and knowledge areas;
- Instant list filtering;
- Data backup to your desktop;
- Really easy and nice to use;
Here are some useful questions and answers.
1. What do you mean by sources?
Sources are the documents to which you want to reference. Can be all sorts you things, like an article, a book chapter, a book, a video, etc.
2. And publications?
Publications are the sources parents. For instance, source may be a book chapter, and the publication the book itself; or source may be an article, and the publication the respective journal or magazine.
3. How can I filter notes easily?
If you want, for example, to see all the notes in a source, just go to the sources list, and click the one you want. Similarly, to have all notes related to some author, just go to the authors list, long-click in the name, and select Notes. Another example: to select all notes in a subject, go to the theme lists, and click that subject.
4. How to edit, for instance, a source or an author?
Go to the sources or authors list, long-click the item, and choose Edit.
5. What about Knowledge Areas?
Just an optional extra layer for your references organization. These can be the broadest areas that you separate your content with. Using Knowledge is just like having separated apps, one for each area. Go to the sources or authors list, long-click the item, and choose Edit.
6. Can I backup my data?
Yes! Go to Settings | Backup, and click Save data to card.
This will save to sd card, in directory Smart Reference Manager, a copy of your database named smartreferencemanager.db.sqlite. Then, you can save the file wherever you want, or even inspect it and change it with an sqlite editor. However, do not change the directory and file names and locations, if you want to use the import facility.
To retrieve a database use Import data from card. But be careful. Importing the database means you are completely replacing the data with the card file. If you have manipulated the file and made some mistake, you can lose all your data! Remember also that if you do an import of an old file, you lose data introduced meanwhile. So, use with care.
Smart Mobile Life.
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under the ownCloud Enterprise Subscription. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud Subscriptions. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required to sync folders
- Sync folders over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization for folders
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Create multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization PC to Android
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop Support for SD cards)
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
Warning: Syncing to SD cards on Android 4.4 (KitKat) has issues without root.
Warning: Does support "Keep Newer" on devices that do not support "setLastModified" date.
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
Easily find new papers:
• Search in PubMed or ReadCube databases directly within the app
• Quickly download new articles with a single tap when you’re on campus or with your institutional proxy
ReadCube personalized Recommendations:
• Our most popular feature!
• Discover relevant new papers based on your library – you’ll never miss another important paper again
• Create custom lists and sort articles into one or multiple lists
• Quickly search, filter and sort your entire library
• Swipe on references for more options
Get the gist quickly:
• View mobile-optimized abstract pages for all library and search result articles
• Jot down your thoughts with syncable notes in the abstract page
Save time reading PDFs:
• View articles with the built-in full screen reader
• Supplements are automatically attached where available
ReadCube Pro features:
• Sync everything – papers, notes, lists – between the ReadCube Desktop app and your mobile devices
• Unlimited cloud storage space for your PDFs
• Plus more exclusive features (www.readcube.com/pro)
Coming soon to the Android app (and currently available in ReadCube Desktop):
• ReadCube-exclusive Enhanced PDFs, with clickable inline citations and authors
• PDF annotation tools
• Additional database search options
Simplify your research life – try ReadCube for free on your mobile devices (Android and iOS) and computers (Mac and Windows).
NEW TO READCUBE? - You can create a free account directly in the app. In order to import and sync over your existing PDFs, just download ReadCube Desktop from www.readcube.com. You can upload your PDFs from your computer, or use one of our easy importer tools (for EndNote, Mendeley, Papers, Zotero libraries). Don’t forget to try our free 30 day trial of ReadCube PRO to sync your desktop library to your Android.
We love feedback from our users - please email email@example.com with any ideas, comments or issues. Thanks for using ReadCube!
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
Plain.txt aims to be gloriously simple, by doing just one thing, and doing that one thing very well: taking plain text notes.
Plain.txt uses Dropbox to sync and store your notes, so you're not tied into someone else's platform. You're free to take your notes elsewhere whenever you want, and open them with whatever app you choose to on the desktop.
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your Android device.
• Access your folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and PDFs from your Android device to any of your synced folders.
• Automatically backup your photos to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers
• Back up your linked devices in two taps
• Change which devices you back up to at any time
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info
• Updated user interface and performance improvements
• Clear synced files to free up space on your device
• Improved action menu in the main folder list
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
SCANPET= barcode scanner & inventory manager & excel database & Stock manager: You can use SCANPET to manage your inventory, handle your warehouse, home inventory or only read barcodes. Building your own item database is as simple as creating an Excel file.
This application have a lot of powerfull configuration options, and can be adapted for almost every situation. For example you can use this barcode scanner as
* Warehouse Manager: It is a barcode reader (your device will work as a barcode terminal)
* Inventory Manager: It is a warehouse manager & stock taking tool. Here the barcode scanner will speed up your work
* Use it also as an inventory tracker with your home inventory
* Store inventory and stock managing: handle the stock of your store or warehouse: Items are divided into categories that are identified with a barcode. Register how many elements of each product category you have. This way you can do stock control
* Inventory of separate items: Build a movies collection, DVD collection, music, etc
* Wifi Scanner (wifi terminal): Use this if you need to scan the bar code directly into a document on your PC. This means the phone will read the barcode and will send it through Wifi to your PC. It will be a Wifi terminal
* GPS Points of Interest (POIs): record GPS coordinates of the places you visit, like monuments, cities, beach, etc
* Also e-commerce: osCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, Ecommerce, etc
* Others possibilities: SCANPET features, don't finish here. Please take a time to explore, you can configure everything! like sales, payments, shipments, meetings attendance, patient control, build accounting reports from the output Excel file on your PC, etc
You can also put your inventory on Dropbox and Google Drive (share with other users and backup to Dropbox and Google Drive)
Be part of our community and help us to translate and improve SCANPET translation: http://crowdin.net/project/scanpet/invite
SCANPET barcode scanner & inventory is the free version of XSCANPET, please download SCANPET first and if everything is ok then buy XSCANPET. As there are thousands of different Android mobile devices we can't guarantee that this program will work for you. So please try free SCANPET first
SCANPET can handle 2 kind of inventories (Excel spreedsheet):
- Group inventories (each item is a category with a count number): This is the best choice for:
-store inventories (if we want to control the stock)
- Individual inventories or collection of items (each row on the Excel is a separate item): This is the best choice for:
* Manage CD and DVD inventories (movies collection, music etc)using barcode scanner or typing
* Shipment Tracker: handle items inputs and/or output from your store or warehouse.
* Sales manager: SCANPET is also a sales tracker.
* Attendance tracker & attendance roster: log attendees to a meeting, school, etc.
* Customer manager: build a database with your customers, attendees, etc.
* As individual inventories saves a new row for each scan, you can also go further and control inputs and outputs of your store, like sales or shipments. Or even further and use it as an attendance app (use it at meetings or school).
And on the other hand we can extend SCANPET functions on the PC using the Wifi terminal scanner function
SCANPET barcode scanner can read these barcode formats:
Excel formats supported are from Microsoft Office 95 to 2003 and Office XP.
In the future, we might support sync to more clouds like SkyDrive, Google Drive etc.
Easy to use
To get started, you just need to set a local-remote folder pair. Advanced settings are also supported, if you need more options.
Integrate to other apps
Opensync is easy to be integrated with third party apps. If your favorite app is lacking the ability of folder syncing, contact the developer, ask them to integrate with Opensync.
For now, Opensync is integrated with Handrite Notes.
This app contains a 14 days evaluation license. After evaluation period, if you feel like this app, please support our work by subscribing monthly! It is only about USD0.9/Month. You can also get monthly license by inviting your friend try this app-- for each invitation, both of you will get one month license.
★ Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
★ Flexible options when files changes on both phones and Dropbox. Configure to Upload local, download remote or just skip them.
★ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
★ Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
★ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
★ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
★ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Download only, ...
1. Link to your Dropbox at the first run
2. Set up sync-up folders.
3. Configure sync-up preference.
4. Enable "Auto Sync-up" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
DropboxSync is designed to be a daily tool. If it can help, please consider upgrading to PRO version. Please feel free to send me an email if any questions or feature requests. Thanks.
KW: Autosync, Dropbox Autosync, Dropbox sync, Dropbox backup, Dropbox offline, Dropbox downloader, Dropbox uploader, media sync, music sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, full two-way sync, instant upload
On Android 4.4 and 5.0, there might be permission problems when compiling files in external SD card.
This free version only provides the most commonly used TeX command, namely pdfLaTeX. Check out our full version for Xe(La)TeX, Lua(La)TeX, ConTeXt, DVIPS, BibTeX, PS2PDF, etc.
Notes: For your safety, TeXPortal Free exits itself whenever it is interrupted (i.e. put to the background) such as when the screen rotates, you press the "Recent apps" button, switch to another app, etc. Therefore, please keep your screen on, lock screen rotation, do not plug in keyboard, etc. when compiling documents.
This app might download additional packages from the web. To save your data plan as well as for the best experience, run the app when you have a stable WIFI connection.