Stay in touch with important people in your life, like your friends, family, and colleagues, with the Smart Contact Reminder app.
• integration with system contacts
• receive notifications with contact reminders
• permanent notifications making sure that you don't forget
• fuzzy contact reminders scheduling notifications to random times
• get in touch straight from notifications
• make contact using your favorite messaging app or make a call
• automatic detection of contact from notifications of other apps
• keeping your contact history
• keep notes of your last contact to remember
Setting contact reminders:
Smart Contact Reminder will remind you when you've not contacted your friends for some time. It allows you to set the time period between reminders in days, weeks, months and even years. To avoid getting in touch with your contacts in uniform intervals, Smart Contact Reminder allows you to add some randomness to your contact reminders.
Stay in touch:
When the contact is due, a notification is showed reminding you it is time to get in touch with your contact. You can get in touch with your contacts straight from the notification using your favorite messaging application or make a call.
Log your contact:
After a successful contact is made, a log should be created to plan the next reminder. Logging a contact is easy with our new ‘Automatic contact detection’ feature which uses notifications from other apps to figure out if you’ve been in touch with your contacts and offers quick contact logging.
Notifications don't work? Some manufacturers apply aggressive power-savings that block reminders of our app. To fix this, follow instructions for your phone brand here: https://dontkillmyapp.com/
Help translating Smart Contact Reminder: http://barta.me/weblate