Best reddit client ever, absolutely perfect!
After recent updates, notifications seem to have improved and loading comments is now dizzyingly, almost unbelievably fast. Now just to work out a couple kinks with the widget occasionally loading continuously (thus preventing manual updating). Amazing improvement, updating from 3 stars.
This is the best reddit client I have used. One major thing that sets it apart is that it's ad free. Other than that it's also very fast and customizable to your liking. Really recommend this app to those who don't like the cluttered layouts of other clients.
Has smooth transitioning through subreddits and in app browser/media player. I have tried many Reddit apps, nothing compares to this one. I'm really happy with this one and although I can't donate I'll just leave my review here. I really hope you succeed. Thank you!
Now crashes every time I try to send a PM. Kind of a deal breaker. Will be switching to another app until this is sorted out. Using a stock Pixel.
Love it! I like the features and customisation. Wish Pro was a little cheaper tho. And the app won't show apps. Wish it did because I would like to support you. But will probably buy pro soon :)
• Fixed issues creating messages/submissions (Reddit API changed on me)
• Improvements in backup/restore from file
• Other bug fixes
• Default sub sorting in sidebar
• Switch accounts from comments
• Image Flair syncing
• Setting: download images to sub-specific subfolders
• "Pin" system in reorder screen & reorder screen improvements
• New 'Pixel' base theme
• Setting: wider comment depth indicators
• Setting: open Reader default & revamp
• PRO: Reader mode @ night
• New mod tools