This musical educational game offers several game modes for you to discover or rediscover reading musical notes on a staff.
- 4 modes : Training, Game timed (finding the maximum score in a 1 or 2 minutes), Survival mode and Ear Training
- Notations : Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si, C D E F G A B or C D E F G A H
- 3 clefs (Treble Clef, Bass Clef and Alto Clef)
- 4 options (Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Alto Clef and Treble and Bass Clef randomly)
- 4 octaves
- Sound & Vibrate
- Save scores
- Share your score on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc. ...
This educational game was tested on :
- HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5
- Wiko Cink Peax
- Nexus 7 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Nexus 5 with Android KitKat (4.4)
- Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 with Android JellyBean (4.2)
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me.
NotesDeMusique website: http://www.progmatique.fr/freewares/freeware-9-NotesDeMusique.html
NDM means NotesDeMusique, this is the name of the first musical educational game that I developed.
NotesDeMusique is a game designed to help you learn reading music notes on a staff easily.
You will find in the "software suite" NDM :
- NotesDeMusique, the first one, learn reading music notes on a staff easily
- NDM-Guitare, learn reading music notes on a guitar fretboard easily
- NDM-Ukulele, learn reading music notes on a ukulele fretboard easily
- NDM-Basse, learn reading music notes on a bass fretboard easily (bass guitar)
- NDM-Piano, learn reading music notes on a piano keyboard easily
9.5/10 "One of the best music focused apps. Ever. This is as close to a perfectly done Android app as you can find. Every musician should have this." - Joe Hindy, Android Authority -
• 150+ progressive drills arranged over 4 levels / 28 chapters
• 11 drill types, 24 intervals, 36 chord types, chord inversions, 16 scale types, melodic dictations, chord progressions
• NEW: play a selection of 21 drills in arcade mode
• 5 octaves of actual recorded piano sounds
• NEW: 5 octaves of actual recorded electric guitar sounds (optional in-app purchase)
• In each chapter, a theory card will introduce you to the concepts you will need to know
• No need to know how to read music on a staff
• Designed like a video game: earn 3 stars in each drill of a chapter to unlock the next one. Or will you be able to obtain 5-star perfects?
• Compare scores amongst your friend circles and see how you rank against other players worldwide
• Don't want to follow the preestablished path of progression? Create and save your own custom drills and rehearse them at your own convenience
• Never lose any progress: cloud sync across your various Android and iOS devices
• Google Play Game Services: 23 achievements to unlock
• Google Play Game Services: leaderboards (global, per level, per chapter, arcade mode)
• Nice and clean card-based user interface
• Designed by a musician and music teacher with a Royal Conservatory master's degree
• Download the app and try out the first chapter for free
• One-time in-app purchase of $2.99 to unlock the full version on all your Android devices
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treble Clef
- Bass Clef
- Learn Notes Mode
- Sight Reading Mode
- Hear Notes Mode
In the game's main screen you can select Treble or Bass clefs with different levels.
There are 68 levels in total. In each level, different pieces of music notes come along with the three music mode options; Learn Notes Mode, Sight Reading Mode and Hear Notes Mode.
The music notes flows on the screen with the relevant piano sounds. Learn Notes Mode and Sight Reading Mode will teach you music notes and train your music sight reading, while Hear Notes Mode improves your musical ear.
Players have to hit the correct music note on the piano keys below the staff ledger. If it is the right music note, the music note turns into green. In the Learn Notes Mode, where player learns music notes, if player hits the wrong music note or doesn't hit any piano keys, the correct music note appears on the pop up screen. In the Sight Reading Mode, in which player improves music sight reading, the speed of the game increases in time; as a music note in 4 seconds, in 2 seconds and finally in 1 second! In the Hear Notes Mode, musical ear training for the player; the player just hears the piano sound of the music note, but not sees the music note on the screen.
After you complete the 68 levels, you will have learned all the music notes of Treble and Bass clefs, while you improve your sight reading and train musical ear!
Moreover you can go settings from the main menu and select one of the music notations below:
- Southern and Eastern Europeans (do re mi fa sol la si)
- English (C D E F G A B)
- North European (C D E F G A H)
- Bizantine (Ni Pa Vu Ga Di Ke Zo)
- Indian (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni).
Put your rhythm skills to the test!
Above all this game is highly entertaining with a great soundtrack to play along to, but it also has the added benefit of teaching you to read the most commonly used music rhythm notation.
Developed in collaboration with professional musicians and educators.