Corus is a FREE private community app that lets you connect with other people living in your residential community and locality. Get know the real people around you and have discussions on a variety of topics - serious and fun.
Residential community refers to a housing cluster like: apartment complex, residential society, gated residential community, cooperative housing society (CHS), residential welfare association (RWA), neighborhood of independent houses etc.
WHY USE CORUS?
• ONLY GENUINE PEOPLE: Corus only has verified people who actually live in your community. No outside people poking their noses in your life.
• STAY UPDATED ON YOUR COMMUNITY: Know what’s happening in your residential community and locality. Get answers to questions, share information, unite together, create change, make your community better in every way.
• GET TO KNOW PEOPLE WITH SAME INTERESTS: Join or create groups based on
your interest. Connect with people around you who have common interests.
• MAINTAIN YOUR PRIVACY: You are not forced to share your private phone number
with everyone. Only share the information you want to. Be social, but also be safe.
• LADIES-ONLY GROUPS: Women can access groups that are exclusively visible to
them only. Be yourself, without any unwanted repercussions.
• RESIDENTS DIRECTORY: A handy list of all the residents in your community. Know
the influence all of you hold together.
• KNOW YOUR ELECTED AND CIVIC OFFICIALS: Get details of all political and civic
officials serving your locality. Reach out to them when required.
• RECEIVE IMPORTANT BROADCASTS: Get important alerts regarding your locality
and community instantly. Offer or receive help when it matters.
• MANAGED BY YOUR FELLOW RESIDENTS: All your Corus communities (residential
and locality) are managed by your fellow residents. This allows Corus to stay genuinely committed to your wellbeing.
NOTE FOR RESIDENTS: After you have been invited by your community manager to join Corus, then tap on “Activate” on launching this app. This will help you activate your Corus account and get access to your residential community and locality.
NOTE FOR COMMUNITY MANAGERS: To add your community to Corus, launch the
app and tap on Request Invite (or visit www.corus.me). Once your details are verified and approved, you will get access to your community dashboard from where you can start inviting and managing your residents.
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns —please email us at email@example.com