- Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes
- Show name and AID of detected applets
- HCE support status + P2P protocol type in about
- Verbose mode to print R-APDU
- Only work with NFC phones.
- This app won't detect custom applet. It only works with known applications (with known AID).
- This app is intended for information & development purpose only as I am a NFC developer.
- This app does not save or transmit any of the read data. We don't collect data of any kind.
Supports following card types:
- Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google wallet
- ICAO Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
- Card manager & Security Domain: VISA, Gemplus, JCOP, GP
- CAC (Common Access Card), PIV (Personal Identity Verification)
- PagoBANCOMAT (Italy), Girocard (Germany), Bankaxept (Norwegian), BAROC (Taiwan), Dankort (Danish), RuPay (India), BelPIC, Banrisul (Brazil), JCB (Japan)
Many traffic lights all over the US are equipped with a system to let emergency vehicles override the normal light sequence. You may have heard that you can trigger these lights by flashing your brights, but that doesn't really work. The frequency that the light sensor is sensitive to is far too fast to trigger manually.
Enter RedLight GreenLight.
Show off to your friends. Amaze yourself. Make your red light waits a lot more enjoyable.
Here's how it works:
Just press the "Flash it!" button on the bottom of the screen, then turn your phone screen towards the traffic light. The program counts down for 3 seconds, then begins to flash a code. Not all sensors work the same way and RedLight GreenLight may not be effective in all situations.
Use at your own risk. Do not use where prohibited by law. For novelty purposes only.