digi.me helps your personal data power the apps and services you use, without compromising your privacy, and always remaining within your control.
Our key founding principles:
No one can see the data you import. Only you hold the key.
We do not hold your data. You decide where it lives.
Your data is only ever shared with your express, informed consent.
How does it work?
Once installed just create a password and decide where to keep your digi.me. That's it! You can now add data from thousands of sources. Everything in your digi.me is protected by military-grade encryption.
When you find an app that uses our private-sharing technology, your digi.me will present a share summary screen. This explains what parts of your data are required and how it will be used. After agreeing, you will be able to see what was shared and with the tap of a button, stop sharing altogether.
If I am not paying for the product, I am not the product?
With digi.me you can celebrate and benefit from being the product! Your personal data is yours to exchange with others, on your terms, and under your control.
What is personal data?
• the posts, photos and videos you share on social media
• your bank transactions
• your medical records
• your workouts and fitness activities
• what you watch and listen to
• interactions with services you use
• and, it's growing all the time!
What can I do with this personal data?
The ecosystem of companies, apps and services using our private-sharing technology is young but growing fast. Here are some powerful things your data can already do:
• find potentially objectional social media posts on your profiles with TFP
• download copies of any or all of the photos you've previously posted to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and others with SocialSafe
• identify the risk for diabetes-induced sight-threatening retinopathy with Retina Risk
• highlight which vaccines you might need before travelling with VaxAbroad
• a unified financial dashboard providing a summary of your spending habits with Finsights
Check out digi.me/share regularly to see what else your data can do for you.