"In the end, we picked Disconnect as our favorite [privacy] tool because it was the easiest to understand.” The New York Times, 2016 and 2017.
Super simple to use, Disconnect Premium empowers you to control your privacy and makes your Android experience faster and safer, also improving battery life and reducing wasted cellular data. We also give you the resources and news you need to defend the digital you!
- Proud to actively protect over 50 million people
- Amazing accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, CNN, Wired, NPR, and many more
- Public partnerships with organizations like the EFF, Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and Samsung
About Disconnect Premium:
- Accelerates page load speeds by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
- Allows you to encrypt all Internet connections, to prevent Wi-Fi snooping and other forms of surveillance
Length: You can sign up for 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions
Prices for subscriptions:
Info: Your subscription will auto renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current period. You'll be charged at the confirmation of your purchase. With an active subscription, you'll be updated to the latest tracker protection every month and the use unlimited amount of bandwidth.
Disconnect Premium is open source and available here: https://github.com/disconnectme/premium-android