NamesCon Domain Conference is the official mobile app for the NamesCon event taking place annually in Las Vegas.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Join us every January in Las Vegas for NamesCon: The Domain Name Industry Event.
Attended by brands, registries, registrars, registrants, trademark attorneys, web developers, startups, brand managers, digital media, and domain investors. With over 1,400 attendees, the focus of NamesCon is on networking and premium content.
NamesCon has hosted the Mayor of the City of Las Vegas, and had multiple keynote speakers including Matt Mullenwig of Wordpress, Matt Barrie of Freelancer.com, Duane Forrester of Microsoft/Bing, Frank Schilling of Uniregistry, Jennifer Wolfe of Wolfe Domain, and more. With several session tracks and over 100 subject matter experts from all walks of the industry, plus a large Exhibit Hall and ample networking opportunities, NamesCon is a must-attend show for everyone interested in online naming.
A message from co-founder Richard Lau:
"In three short years NamesCon has quickly grown to become the largest commercial conference focused on the Internet domain name industry. The roster of participating companies and individuals includes every aspect of the industry from registrars, registries, web hosting companies, attorneys, brand managers, domain name investors, start ups, affiliate marketing companies, parking companies, financial service providers, and individual end-users.
With increasing attendance every year, NamesCon is expecting over 1,400 attendees for the January 2017 event. A relatively low-priced conference pass provides access to all sessions and networking events. Four full days of informative sessions, workshops, business networking, and inspiring keynote speakers makes NamesCon the “must attend” show in the domain name industry. Your pass also includes several evening social and networking events!
While NamesCon is held in Las Vegas every January, it is considered a global show with visitors from over 40 countries worldwide. With a meticulous attention to detail the layout and agenda are formulated to maximize high quality networking between first class contacts.
NamesCon’s Exhibit Hall is the centerpiece of the conference. With more exhibitors and participating sponsors than any other Internet conference to date, NamesCon is the most efficient method for growing your network. Attending NamesCon allows you to meet the “Who’s Who” of everyone in the domain name business."
We look forward to welcoming you in Las Vegas next January and connecting through our mobile app!