- TOEIC Vocabulary (600 TOEIC Words): The data is standard from the book "600 standards essential words for the TOEIC - 3rd edition" includes 600 words with many parts: definition, vietnamese meaning, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word categories. In special, from version 2.1, supporting listening tests in this data.
- TOEFL Vocabulary (400 TOEFL Must-Have Words): The data from book "400 Must-Have for the TOEFL" with with many parts: definition, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word categories.
- TOEFL/IELTS Vocabulary (5000 TOEFL/IELTS Words): From "5000 words for TOEFL & IELTS" include 5000 words. The data has only definition of the words.
- TOEIC Vocabulary (3420 TOEIC Words): Includes 3420 words with definition, related words.
Especially, with every lessons, you can do test lessons to remembered longer. Additionally, through widget, the app English Vocabulary Daily helps you to learn vocabulary every hour, every day like "small rain lays great dust". The app English Vocabulary Daily works offline, so you learn anytime, anywhere without a network connection.
The app English Vocabulary Daily has features as following:
- Support pronunciation and translation.
- Supports two types of widgets (4x2 and 2x2) gives you flexibility in use.
- Supports for multiple profiles as show/hide parts of words, change display font size
- Supports sharing the app via Facebook, Twitter, Google+...
For more effective learning, below is some small tips upon application English Vocabulary Daily:
1. Spend 15 to 30 minutes everyday to learn a list of categories. At each category, firstly learning with full meaning, then go to "Settings", uncheck the relevant settings. This helps you remember of the words meaning faster.
2. After completing the words lesson in each category, you do the test lessons. This will help you remember the learned words longer.
3. Please add widget to your android Home Screen, so every opening, a certain word is shown on the display. This is the way that the application helps you to learn words gradually rather than over-full manner causing difficult to remember. This function is helpful for people with limited time.
Have an effective learning and success in TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS examination!
This application can also call under another name as English Vocabulary Test, Toeic Vocabulary Test, TOEFL Vocabulary, IELTS Vocabulary
Are you preparing for TOEIC, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, PCAT or ASVAB exam?
If you want to score high, you need an extensive vocabulary. The dictionary in this app includes:
TOEIC (3420 words)
TOEFL (600 words)
GMAT (1400 words)
SAT (5000 words)
GRE (3750 words)
MCAT (1230 words)
PCAT (1190 words)
ASVAB (300 words)
For each word you will find a correct pronunciation (via your Android device) and translation to your mother language (via Google Translate - requires an internet connection, but only a little data).
This application will help you learn essential vocabulary. You can test and improve your knowledge in two ways: You can either match words with their meanings or meanings with their words. Every test contains 10 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. In the end of each test you can check your answers.
During your study you can relax and still stay in touch with English language. Play some word games, like Anagram, CodeWord, Millionaire, Puzzle or Stop Word.
1. Practice english examination Toeic, Ielts, Toeft, Gre, Sat. Every subject provides a series of well-known channels for learning vocabulary english such as australian network, english ryan, accademic english help...
2. Learning vocabulary by common topics with many levels elementary, intermediate, advance.
3. Learning vocabulary by english majors such as business, IT, tourism, medical.
In addition, the application also provides some features:
- Taking notes videos learned, and review it again in Note screen.
- Add favorite playlists.
- Search videos and playlists.
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Over 5000 questions are organized in format of tests in which you can judge your vocabulary skills and become perfect in antonyms and synonyms
Every test contains 20 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. You can submit your answers to get the score and see the correct answers
- Over 5000 questions for your testing your vocab skills
- Regular Updates
- Complete support
- Clear and Concise
This app is useful for MBA exams , CAT, GMAT , GRE , TOEFL or any other competitive and even curriculum exam .
Regular use of this will definitely help improve your grades and improve your vocabulary skills.
Write us at email@example.com for suggestions and feedback for improvements.
Follow us on twitter @gamesnapps4u
Designed to be a comprehensive companion of the great need to return to the vocabulary without obstruction or delay of a workflow. This program works in most Android Systems
Through its database, which contains more than 5000 single, while providing options emergence words close to spell the word Category them, to overcome the problems of errors, spelling and pronunciation, and the ability to search the corresponding completely through exclusively between (%%); be a program of excellence in their respective fields
★★★★★ 1 million downloads in the United States !!
★★★★★ $3.99> Free (1 month's worth of learning English)
★★★★★ Real English VIDEO LAUNCHED!! Download at Google Play or below Link
The Importance of Grammar!
To speak in a clearer and more effective manner we must study grammar.
Some associate grammar with errors and correctness.
But knowing about grammar will helps us understand what makes
sentences and paragraphs clear and interesting and precise.
Correct grammar usage keeps you from being misunderstood and lets you effectively communicate
your thoughts and ideas
– this is the key to all business communications.
This Advanced Volume 1 level will help you to communicate correctly and effectively.
This App will make you more confident, will helps you to relax and focus on the the communication.
When you make mistakes,
the other person focuses on your grammar instead of what you are trying to communicate.
As a result, this will make a person think about how well educated you can be if you are making mistakes like that.
This App will teach you the structure you need in order to organize
and put your messages and ideas across when you communicate.
To speak like a native speaker, you need a good selection of words.
Poor textbook English word choice leads to poor communication and misunderstandings.
In reality in the business world, people will not take you seriously if you can't communicate.
The well-spoken individual is more likely to get the job, move up in the corporate ladder,
win contracts, make the killer first impression and be respected as a person.
So let us help you speak English fluently and confidently at the advanced level.
• Master the hardest tenses
• Maintain a high level of fluency with pronunciation and intonation just like a native speaker
• Learn high-level idiomatic language
• Think analytically in English
• Ask and answer specific questions about conditions and results
• Confidently describe duties, necessities, requirements and possibilities
• Form compound sentences to describe the future and the past
• Structure and declare opinions politely
• Expand vocabulary in a variety of subjects
• Have complex discussions with English speakers
• Do all of this and more with confidence!
All our lessons will develop your English speaking skills immediately so you can put your English
to use when abroad or dealing with English-speakers everywhere!
- The database contains a list of about 4500 essential words with pronunciation and a brief definition.
- It uses 3 different approaches (Word List, Flashcard and Quiz) to fit in different students’ study habits.
- You may mark the words that you’re not familiar with and review only those marked words in Flashcard mode.
- It tracks your progress and results for all quizzes you take.
Be better prepared!
If you find this app helpful, you may also want to try the Pro version for a very small price.
The pro version has about 4000 more words and has no ads.
LEARN: uVocab contains a comprehensive database of nearly 5000 quality, hand-picked words, considered 'high-frequency' in various competetive tests and essential for every advanced vocabulary learner. With a clean & customizable UI, you can explore the word database via multiple browsing methods that support both systematic learning or a casual look up. In-depth vocabulary information categories makes the dataset relevant to both beginners and advanced learners.
EVALUATE: Take realistic tests to evaluate your vocabulary strength. You can track your progress with detailed test statistics alongwith complete test history to review past performance. uVocab now supports multiple test types to take vocabulary test with different word groups.
REVISE: uVocab contains all the features to keep track and quickly review words of interest to you. Favorite tags allow you to conveniently locate interesting words. Failed tags are automatically added for mistakes made during tests to aid your revision process. Flash cards provide another way to create word groups to help you during test preparations.
~ Comprehensive, in-depth word database.
~ Multiple word browsing methods.
~ Multiple realistic test types.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags for word revision.
~ Flash cards for test preparations.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Share words with your friends.
~ Clean and fully customizable UI with multiple themes.
** Absolutely free, supported with minimal ads.
** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to help improve this app.
Free BBC Learning English resources for speakers of English as a second language through news, sport, pictures, video and audio resources.
- 5 categories : 6 Minute English, English At Work, Express English, Words in the news and The English we speak.
- Have more than 400 stories.
- Transcript supported.
- Vocabularies and notes supported.
- Easy download and listen when needed.
- Auto updated.
We are preparing for updating new features and adding more categories from BBC Learning English program.
Please feed back for us to improve it better!
Let improve your English Listening Skills with BBC Learning English program!
If you have any questions or would like more information about our App.,
please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This app works 100% offline. Learn 1500 English words FOR FREE - and continue to 21000 words!
Learn English Vocabulary is the easy and fun new wat to learn English
GET this FREE vocabulary app right now!
Amazing system for memorizing English words
21000 words with pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
The entire vocabulary has been translated into 17 languages: ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Filipino ✔ French ✔ German ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔ Russian ✔ Spanish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian
A fun way to learn!
6 language games (1 big language game and 5 mini-games)
Different forms of studying English language
Amazing Achievements, secret bonuses and hidden surprises
Discover vocabulary, that you don`t know
Learn the vocabulary
Check your progress by playing a beautiful game
Repeat the process daily
This app will make your kids learn speaking English very quickly - it is also good for you! Learn English quickly and easily with the most advanced methods in the world - spaced repetition system - will let you memorise English words as fast as a lightning! Learning foreign language was never so easy before!
This Learn English Vocabulary course is an exciting, interactive program to support both beginner and very advanced learners of English. With 21000 native speaker audio recordings Learn English Vocabulary is one of the most extensive language learning courses available on mobile phones. It is ideal for learners, who are already living in the UK or USA, are preparing for travel or tourism, who are studying English alone or who are looking for a mobile supplement for other methods of learning a language.
The personalised learning system in this application is based on vocabulary flashcards, which refresh your memory, according to the pace of your memorizing. You can learn spelling, learn vocabulary, learn pronunciation and speaking. It is an amazing system for learning and improving English language on different difficulty levels. You can learn new words, which will help you to use English in various situations. Although this app is not directly teaching you english conversation, grammar, basic phrases and advanced phrases - it gives you vocabulary base, that is 80% of success. This is an app for beginners and advanced users to learn and practice English words. It uses British, American and Australian native speakers. The teacher’s pronunciations are clear and correct. This is a system similar to flash cards - but much more advanced - it is suited for you in 100%.
Learn English Vocabulary contains 840 language lessons lovingly composed by language experts and native speakers, each interactive course is packed full of vocabulary and pronunciation training by way of memorizing and playing games. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced?
With Learn English Vocabulary you can learn English for free. Learn more than 21000 English words through visual, recorded pronunciation and native translations into 17 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Study a language ... learn languages ... Sprachen lernen ... Fremdsprachen studieren ... Apprendre des langues ... Estudiar idiomas / lenguas ... Imparare delle lingue.
Want to advance your career? Ready to travel the world and make new friends? Trying understand your favorite English media? Need to score higher on TOEFL? Look no further: Download now Learn English Vocabulary.
Improve your English grammar now with more than 1000 questions, 750+ flashcards and 100+ games. Learning by doing & tracking your progress!
Practice English Grammar helps you learn English grammar for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests by practicing interactive grammar exercises on your smartphone or tablet (beginner + advanced level). Practice English Grammar contains many grammar lessons explaining the grammar topics via articles, test, flashcards and learning games. Practice English Grammar includes more than
• 1000+ questions
• 750+ flashcards
• 100+ learning games
• grammar articles
• detailed feedback on questions.
In 16 topics, this app helps you practicing your English grammar (elementary and advanced level) for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests. The following grammar topics are covered in this app:
• Modal Verbs
• Passive Voice
• Past Continuous
• Past Simple
• Phrasal verbs
• Possessive Adjectives
• Present Continuous
• Present Simple
• Reported Speech
• Some and Any
Practice English Grammar gives you feedback to each of your answers. Tests and games in Practice English Grammar have not only multiple choice questions but also other interactive question types such as multiple response, matching, fill-in-the-blank, text response, numeric response etc. Some questions and games also contain media content which makes your learning sessions more fun and interactive. Statistics help you monitoring your progress, so it gets easier for you to prepare for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests.
We are constantly updating the Practice English Grammar app with new content, tests and games. Our mission is, to continually improve your learning experience. So, we always appreciate your feedback! Let us know your questions and suggestions to improve this app:
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English grammar anytime, anywhere!
Your Practice English Grammar team.
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
Our app covers
Simple Past Tense
Past Continuous Tense
Past Perfect Tense
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Present Tense
Present Continuous Tense
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Future Tense
Future Continuous Tense
Future Perfect Tense
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Tenses and Active and Passive Voices
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
The application gives you options to customize font size which will be helpful to set a suitable theme for your eyes.
- 1000 words with 100 lists of 10 words per list
- Three learning modes that help you memorize words faster
- Hard words are automatically filtered into HARD list
An iPhone/iPad version for this app is also available in Apple Appstore
- 2000 most common TOEFL and TOIEC words and their audio pronunciations
- Three learning modes that help you memorize words faster and longer
- Hard word list which is automatically created during your learning process so that you can review them easily.
A version for iPhone/iPad is also available in Apple App store.
-1000 practice quizzes at Basic Level
-1000 practice quizzes at Intermediate Level
-1000 practice quizzes at Advanced Level
Each set of 1000 quizzes is organized into 20 lists for your easy navigation. In addition,quizzes with incorrect answers are automatically saved into INCORRECT lists that help you quickly review those quizzes.
Apps in iPhone/iPad or Kindle Fire version are also available
- Match presidents' names and pictures
- Pronounce president's names correctly
- Learn about their major achievements
This app is good for any English learners as well as those who are interested in US history.
A iPhone/iPad version is also available in Apple Appstore