Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Florence (Italian: Firenze) is the capital of the region of Tuscany in Italy, with a population of about 366,500. The city is considered a cultural, artistic and architectural gem.
In all, Florence has something over 80 museums. Among those at the top of most lists are the City hall, the Palazzo della Signoria (aka Palazzo Vecchio), a wonderful building with magnificent rooms and some great art; the Archeological Museum, the Museum of the History of Science, the Palazzo Davanzatti, the Stibbert Museum, St. Marks, the Medici Chapels, the Museum of the Works of Santa Croce, the Museum of the Cloister of Santa Maria Novella, the Zoological Museum ("La Specola"), the Bardini, and the Museo Horne. There is also a wonderful collection of works by the modern sculptor, Marino Marini, in a museum named after him. If you are interested in photography, you should not miss the superb collection of works by the early photographers, the Alinari brothers. The magnificent Strozzi Palace is the site of many special exhibits
To get a great overview of the city, you have plenty of choices: climb the dome of the Cathdral or Giotto's Bell Tower which is much easier or head for Piazzale Michelangelo a large parking lot on the hillside just south of the center of town, or climb a bit further to the church of San Miniato al Monte, a sublime 11th century masterpiece, with superb Renaissance scultpures. At vespers, the monks add to the beauty with chants.
If you are new to the City or planning a night out, this Live App is your essential companion for Cambridge. Packed with masses of useful information about What’s On and What to See, it will even tell you when the bus will arrive.
Live Cambridge provides listing and reviews for Movies, Music, Comedy, Theatres, and Exhibitions, and recommendations for local Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs, and Pubs.
Visitors will also be delighted with one of the most comprehensive mobile guides to the University Colleges and City Museums. The new version of the App now includes 6 self guided walks that were inspired by London 2012.
With Live Bus Times, Live City Parking information and details of local taxi companies, deciding what to do and how to get there has never been easier.
1. To locate
2. To navigate
This app is suitable for:-
3. Outstation/ business trip
4. Foreign students
5. Haj pilgrims
6. Or if you are at unfamiliar places
How the app works (if you're a tourist):-
1. When you arrive at the hotel, run this app to locate your hotel coordinates.
2. Then save the hotel coordinates and give it a name.
3. Then out you go for a tour around the city.
4. If you have a problem to find your way back to the hotel, run this app and get your current location.
5. Using the app, select your hotel from the listing and it will display a navigation from your current location to your hotel.
6. Now you can find your way back to the hotel and have a nice sleep.
1. This app utilise the Google Map.
2. You can filter your map view by terrain, satellite, traffic etc.
3. Filter your route navigation by driving, transit, walking or bicycling or road with tolls.
4. Find interesting places such as restaurant, ATM, gas station etc
5. All other features offered by Google Map.
6. Display distance between current and saved locations.
This app can also act as a car park locator, building locator, crime scene locator, date/meeting locator, stock/baggage locator, treasure locator or anything that can come to your imagination. Just don't use for crime purpose. It can save or manage your favourite locations in a database for future reference.
This app will give you an option to select the provider either by GPS or Network. GPS will give you more accuracy but it'll take longer time and higher battery consumption. You need internet connection to use this app.
- Mouse Click Ent, Wakaf Che Yeh
- search an ATM of your bank;
- come to us for Euro 2012 (the programme includes all cities, where matches will take place)
- foreign tourist, who comes to watch Ukraine
- student or resident of another city
- just want to order a taxi, fuel or wash a car, go to the cinema
Do you want to find out their location on the map, telephone number and address?
Now it's not a problem for you. You can find all important objects of the city and browse the information about places, find out weather forecast and rate of exchange in the application "All Ukraine" with the help of your Android assistant.
Supported cities: Donets'k, Kyiv, Odessa, Sevastopol', Yalta, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, L'viv, Ivano-Frankivs'k, Zaporizhzhia, Dnipropetrovs'k, Kryvyi Rih, Mariupol', Simferopol', Kherson, Zhytomyr, Berdians'k, Yevpatoriia, Sudak, Truskavets', Feodosiia, Khmil'nyk, Foros, Luhans'k, Hurzuf, Vinnytsia, Makiivka, Poltava, Chernihiv, Sumy, Khmel'nyts'kyi, Horlivka, Rivne, Kirovohrad, Dniprodzerzhyns'k, Chernivtsi, Kremenchuk, Ternopil', Bila Tserkva, Luts'k, Kramators'k, Melitopol', Kerch, Slavyans'k, Nikopol', Sieverodonets'k, Uzhhorod, Alchevs'k, Pavlohrad, Lysychans'k, Kamyanets'-Podil's'kyi, Alupka, Alushta, Myrhorod.
The application is free of charge, includes the information about more than 250 000 objects of different cities of Ukraine and regularly reloads. It takes only 13 megabyte! You need Internet only for the browsing through the maps.
Support of Android 2.1-4.0.3.
Support for three languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Search by category.
To add an advertisement or your company POI, please contact by mail email@example.com.
We are glad to help you!
Keywords: Maps, Travel, Banks, Taxi, Restaurant, excursion, Museum, Cinema, stadium, parking
More from developer
Sve lokacije prikazane u aplikaciji se preuzimaju sa Foursquare-a i služe za automatizovano kreiranje SMS-a pri slanju zahtjeva. Postoji i mogućnost da unutar Taxi aplikacije kreirate svoj "adresar" lokacija, koje možete sačuvati za dalje korišćenje.
Pošto nijesu svi u mogućnosti da se povežu na internet u trenutku kada im je potrebno taksi vozilo, omogućili smo da aplikacija radi i bez internet konekcije, pri čemu, razumije se, nema mogućnosti izbora Foursquare lokacije.
TAXI CRNA GORA
Report issues and help your city become a better place to live in!
We truly believe that every individual can change the world by doing small things and changing their own community. That is why we created a platform for the participation of citizens in problem solving of their communities, with a focus on removing bureaucratic obstacles that are often daunting for many.
Users can define the areas that they want to have on their watchlist, or see and report problems in their immediate vicinity. Every issue can be commented and people can vote for it to get fixed. As soon as the issue reaches a certain importance, i.e. when enough people vote for it to get it fixed, the problem is passed to the local authorities.
Put that cape on today and become the hero of your community!