LED searching type Flashlight.
This App is a LED flashlight having virtual outline.
Its function can illuminate the darkness and display image details.
(1) ON / OFF switch
(2) SOS button
(3) Camera button: image view for searching.
*Before payment, please download the free version and make sure your device is running normally.
GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH DROID 1, DROID 2, DROID X, AND XPERIA X10!!!
Please leave a comment or rating! :)
This is the ad free, paid version of LED Flashlight.
If you like the app, please consider leaving a nice rating or comment, it's what keeps the free updates coming :)
The brightest flashlight application on the market!
This application converts your phone's camera flash (LED) into a powerful torch style flashlight. Add more functionality to your phone with this flashlight application!
If you have any questions or comments please email me or visit my page at www.moneybagssoftware.blogspot.com. I'll be happy to help!
This paid version:
- Remove ads
- Removed the error
- Improved performance
- Added sleep timer for 2 minutes
- Added a quick flashlight widget
This app will change your life! After you have tried it, you will never want to be without it again! All powerful features of your Android device will become super easy accessible by this app.
A very good thing is that the app comes pre-configured, just install the app and you are ready!
Change screen brightness instantly, change ringer mode instantly, or maybe you want to enable WiFi which is done with just one click! Sometimes you need WiFi settings when you have found a new wifi spot, just drag up the WiFi button and there will be a link to the Wifi settings. This is the way the app works in general when using Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and many other functions. On top of the list, a switch button, drag the button up, and you will find the settings for that function on the bottom. Other great features are a mirror, ruler, screen light and LED light buttons that are as easy to find as the rest. Read the full list below. This app also works as a battery power saver because it always shows status of functions that drain the battery and lets you turn them off.
You can always access the buttons and shortcuts by either using the widget, getting the app from "recent apps menu", or by using the notification message! You don't have to leave the app that you are currently in!
Along with a super improved experience with your Android device, you get:
● Screen brightness (instant change) and settings
● Ringer mode (instant change) and settings
● Bluetooth switch, visibility mode, and settings
● Wifi switch and settings
● Mobile internet switch and settings
● GPS switch
● Airplane mode switch
● NFC switch
● LED light (flashlight) switch
● Share your internet via Bluetooth switch (tethering)
● Share your internet via Wi-Fi switch (tethering)
● Share your internet via USB switch (tethering)
● App list shortcut
● Accounts & Synchronize shortcut
● System settings shortcut
● Ruler with inches and centimeters
● Screen light (white light torch)
● Mirror (front camera) with night light and sunlight mode
All this in a clean but very powerful control of great tools available as:
★ Notification message
★ Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
The buttons in these come preconfigured, but they can be customized through settings:
• Change order of buttons
• Remove buttons
• Add buttons
• Change theme, colors
This app comes in several themes with different background colours:
✓ Blue indicators with dark background
✓ Pink indicators with dark background
✓ Blue indicators with bright background
✓ Pink indicators with bright background
Also includes a battery indicator in the status bar with the features:
☆ Percentage status, 50% is shown as 50
☆ Coloured battery indicator, from green to red
☆ Possibility to remove this power indicator
* Send error report to us through the app
* Send suggestions to us through the app
* Send this app to your friends
* Link to rate our app
* Find our other apps
- Works on all homescreens, not restricted to Go Launcher (which was previously required to be able to use list views in the home screen) or any other "launcher". It is possible to resize the widget in most homescreens.
- Works on all devices, from small phones to big tablets!
- Automatically reads if your device does not support a feature. In that case, the buttons for that feature gets hidden, but still possible to add, through settings.
- Translated into more than 50 languages!
- The permissions that are used in this app are required for the features above to work.
- This app comes for free, please help us and share it with all your friends. Help us improve this app!
- This is the ultimate settings tool control, and was developed by sun light weather!
Find us at:
Note: Buttons mentioned in this text can be interpreted as toggles, switches, settings, shortcuts
Autostart after screen OFF/ON, accident battery discharge prevention (auto OFF after 7 minute lighting)
This is a widget. After the download you won't see it in the launcher. How to add widget on your home screen?
- long press on your home screen
- choose Add items to home->Widget->1-Click Flashlight PRO.
CAMERA, FLASHLIGHT - use the camera flash
VIBRATE - pleasant button vibration
ATTENTION! It doesn't work with:
- Google Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Motorola All devices
- LG All devices
- Mytouch 4G
- Epic 4G
- CASIO - C771
- SE Xperia Active CM72
- ZTE all models
- SHARP all models
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G
Keywords: flashlight, free, no-ads, flash, easy, simple, fast, LED, camera, light, widget, on-screen, torch, tiny flashlight, free led, bulbs, droidlight, tiny flash, brightest, bright, lighter
Please, write me if you have any problem. Thank you!
Finally a simple flashlight which functions how it should be. It turns your LED on the back on your phone on or off.
This flashlight is the best for people who just want to have the maximum amount of light from their phone. The light of this application is set to 100%, which is the highest brightness you can get. Want to find your car keys in the dark? no problem, the illumination will be strong enough to illuminate the complete room.
Please contact me if you got any problems so i can make the application even better. Also I would be very thank full if you rate this application and tell me which device you use to I can make the list of devices bigger.
*** Does Not use the LED camera flash. The brightest screen is not as bright as the LED flash, but it can use less battery and change colors.
- Adjustable brightness dimmer
- Pick flashlight color
- Bright as possible screen
- No ads
- Safe permissions - No Internet, Camera, Phone, or GPS permissions
- Screen stays on when flashlight is visible
- Flashlight saves CPU, GPU, and battery
Reading light, Torch,
Best Flashlight, Flash,
fast flashlight, Dimmer,
flaahlight, flashlight app
luz, licht, taschenlampe, lampe,
光, 懐中電灯, lume,
手电筒, 灯, torcia, lanterna,
This app choose automatically your best source light.
It uses camera led light if device support it.
Screen will be used as torch otherwise.
Lightweight and easy to use application
Mail me for suggestions or questions
There is a known issue on Samsung Galaxy Ace, i'm working on a bug fix, sorry
Ad free version, if you don't wanna pay use Free Flashlight
Just add home screen WIDGET and touch it to make a light! Just as simple as that!
You may Enable it via:
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- In App Button
- By starting an app (Unlimited Version)
You may Disable it:
- Just Shake, without re-enabling screen or unlocking the phone! (Unlimited Version)
- Widget (Just touch it!)
- Notification Bar (Just tap it!)
- In App Button
It is as simple as possible!
You won't need to carry a torch anymore! All you need is this app!
"Unlimited" version do not show the message asking about the upgrade and it has "Shake To Disable" and "On Start Enable" functions integrated. Other functionality is the same as free version. If you like "Led Flashlight" please support future development by buying this app! Thanks!
This app supports most phones with Camera LED. But just to be sure you may want to check free version first:
android.permission.CAMERA (Required to access flash on some devices)
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT (Same as above)
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW (Required to use flash/camera with widget & outside the app)
android.permission.VIBRATE (Led switch feedback confirmation)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK (Required to use flash with disabled screen)
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE (Google Play license verification)
Devices confirmed to work well:
HTC EVO Design C715e (kingdom)
HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE,
HTC Wildfire S, HTC Wildfire,
HTC Desire S, HTC Salsa C510e,
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S II SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 (SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830L, GT-S5830, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830B, GT-S5839i)
Samsung Galaxy Ace2 (GT-I8160)
Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070)
Samsung Galaxy S (SCH-I500)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250S, SHW-M250K, GT-I9100, GT-I9103, SGH-I777)
Samsung Galaxy SIII - S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18a)
Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia U (ST25i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi (LT26i)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ion (LT28i)
Sony Ericsson Mini Pro (SK17a, SK17i)
Sony Ericsson WT19i
Sony Xperia P (LT22i)
Motorola Photon 4G
Motorola Droid X (cdma_shadow)
Motorola XT615 (XT615)
Google Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus 4
LGE LG optimus (d1lu)
LGE Optimus Vu (lge_325_skt)
LGE LG Lucid
Pantech Mirach (ef13l)
★ The only flashlight it's better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have ★
It is the most complete and handy flashlight solution you will ever need!
Use your device's LED or screen to torch your way + low-light photography camera.
● LED light
● Screen light
● Night-vision camera (patent-pending algorithm)
● Real widget for home & lock screens
● Emergency / Warning lights
● Police, Ambulance, Fire & Construction strobes.
● Screen locking
● "Touch-2-Light" mode - light on as you touch the screen.
● Strobe light
● Disco stroboscope
● Gorgeous color filters
● Stylish and perfectly designed.
● Battery level
● Brightest mode
● Screen dimming
● Color light
● Lighthouse effect
● Default LED light state setting
● Supports "no LED" phones
● High-Definition (HD) resolution
- Loomatix Team
Simple, attractive and easy to use, 1Toolbox is perfect for travel, out on the town, or around the house. Utilities include:
- Flashlight: Ultra-bright flashlight with stream, strobe, and quick strobe modes. Convenient “View Through” feature allows you to look through the camera lens while the flashlight is on; perfect for menus at dimly lit restaurants or finding keyholes in the dark.
- Calculator: All the basic functions you need in a calculator – add subtract, multiply, divide, plus a memory that allows you to quickly recall previous equations for review, or to start new equations that can either append or replace the current expression.
- Tip Calculator: Did you leave enough tip? Did you pay your fair share? Never wonder again with this handy tip calculator. Simply enter the bill amount and then enter the desired tip percentage and number of people in your party to get tip total and your percentage of the total bill.
- Clock: Simple, clean, and classic, the Clock can be displayed either vertically or horizontally and has three brightness settings to accommodate different lighting conditions. Ideal for your nightstand.
- Alarm: The 1Toolbox Alarm integrates with the Clock. Accommodates multiple recurring alarms. Customize whether you want the alarm for every day, or only on the days that you choose. Use Monday-Friday as an alarm clock or make weekly alarms for staying on time for standing appointments like soccer practice and piano lessons.
- Timer: Features stop/start/reset/restart functionality and customizable “time’s up” sounds. Whether you’re in the kitchen or at the gym you’ll find many uses for this easy-to-use timer.
- Stopwatch: Multi-event stopwatch with start/pause/reset and lap features. Simple design allows for easy one-handed operation. A myriad of uses.
PRIVACY FLASHLIGHT - THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD TRUST TO LIGHT YOUR WAY
Now available for the Amazon Kindle!
You are being spied on. It’s more than one app you trust on your smartphone. For example:
Why does Brightest Flashlight need to Geolocate you? It doesn’t. That’s why the FTC recently sued them. Here's the story: http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/04/ftc-approves-final-order-settling-charges-against-flashlight-app
But what about all the other apps on your smartphone or tablet? What about your kids? Just watch this video of Miss Teen USA 2013, Cassidy Wolf, who was victimized because an online predator could watch her remotely through her webcam from an app she trusted: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/miss-teen-usa-discusses-webcam-hack-at-cyber-security-expo/
Reclaim your privacy today. Privacy Flashlight is free forever and it is:
►The smallest, safest and lightest flashlight ever:
• Feather light size - ~138kB (Increased size due to added features. Also, this is apk size. Install size ~200kB)
• No annoying ads, no spyware, no bloatware
• Free for life
►Uses only necessary permissions:
• Camera/Microphone permission needed to access LED and LED only
• No network permissions
• No location permissions
• No USB storage permissions
User Guide and FAQ: https://snoopwall.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200289885-Privacy-Flashlight-Android
Everyone wants a flashlight app on their phone.
Finding your keys, searching for something you lost, looking for the light switch in a hotel room? What a great utility, right? Wrong! The top 10 free flashlight apps in the Google Play store alone account for nearly 1/2 BILLION INSTALLATIONS appear to be spying on users with an application size ranging from of 1.2 to 5 megabytes.
In fact, an optimized flashlight application should only be ~100-150kB; ~10-50 times smaller than the smallest one of these top rated flashlight apps.
So, why so big? The size is significant because there's a lot more code than necessary embedded in these applications which allows them to eavesdrop on you. Nothing in life is free. These flashlight apps do some very strange things – geolocate you, read your contacts list, read your device storage (probably looking for personal and sensitive pictures), read and write files, get your phone number and so much more that we would consider all of them well designed MALWARE. All of them!!!
It’s clear to us at SnoopWall that these applications are designed to expose your personal information to cybercriminals. In addition, you are at significant risk if you do Mobile Banking on the same device as one of these free Flashlight Apps. Our strong recommendation is to uninstall your flashlight app immediately.
SnoopWall developed Privacy Flashlight for Google Android, Apple iOS and MS Windows smartphones and tablets. The file size of the SnoopWall Privacy Flashlight application is approximately 138 kilobytes. It only accesses the flash of the camera (requires the flashlight and camera/microphone permissions in Android) and the screen display, which is all a flashlight app should be doing anyway.
We've also developed another free application, Privacy App, which will scan your Android device and show you what apps are potentially spying on you. Have suspicions? Confirm them with Privacy App.
If you do online banking, make sure your Mobile Banking App has SnoopWall's patented Privacy Shield inside.
SnoopWall®, Privacy App, Privacy Commander, Privacy Guardian and Privacy Shield are trademarks of SnoopWall, Inc. Google® is a trademark of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries. Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google Inc.
I won't add any more features, so don't expect updates unless for bug fixing. I also want to keep it really small and with the least amount of permissions possible.
WARNING: Please note this app isn't supposed to work in all devices. Most manufacturers ignore the camera and led specification and it is very hard to support all devices, there are apps in the market that will do a much better job at that. I made it in a couple days because I couldn't find a flashlight that wasn't bloated with features and my main goal was to make it work with the Galaxy Nexus.
Android 2.1~4.0 is already supported
It starts as a service,
The flashlight can be used in conjunction with navigation, listening to music, play games, etc.
You can play with other applications.
「FlashLight Lite」can be configured to reside in the status bar,
you can easily launch from the status bar.
※ Depending on the model, the model may can not use this application.